General chatter - Dont you just want to....

View Full Version : Dont you just want to....

Porthardygurl
04-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Take a knife to your fat and cut it off your body? Urghhh! I get so frustrated with lugging this fat on my stomach around everywhere..my stomach litterally wiggles and jiggles as i walk..it like bounces side to side..and it hangs over...and its like... i would love to just take a scalpal to it and cut it all off so it would stop jiggling...

You?

NEMom
04-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Sorry your having a bad day. Yes, there are many days I wish I could hack off the bat wings on my arms but I am stuck with them.
Your tummy will thin down as your weight comes off. Patience, one day at a time, it will happen.

Elladorine
04-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Heh, this might be TMI but every time I sit on the toilet (don't know why it never happens anywhere else) I notice all the fat on my tummy and realize how much easier of a time I'd have moving around if it was out of the way. I occasionally fantasize about being able to slice it away somehow, but at the same time it's kind of a creepy thought. :o I'm an apple so my stomach is proportionately larger than the rest of me, and whittling it down will probably be a battle for a long time coming.

lovemydoggiesx2
04-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Girls, I know this is serious but, thank you so much for giving me a giggle tonight! This is sooo true. I am a 157lb apple, and still have a huge tummy, I wish I could cut it off too. I sit on the toliet as well and watch my tummy just chillin out on the top of legs and sooo wish it wasn´t there...uggg

konfyoozed
04-11-2012, 09:29 PM
i also have a tummy that sits in my lap and it drives me nuts... but i HATE blood so i just wish something would come suck it all away :P

guacamole
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
I am scared of knives - but I wish I could have a magical liposuction treatment where I would be put to sleep and wake up with all the extra fat gone from my body, and a smooth, muscular, and tan physique left in its place. Hey, a girl can dream!

TiffNeedsChange
04-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I routinely grab up my blubber belly, pinch it together and imagine it being magically removed. Hate my stomach!! It has a very funny shape since I had my son.

Aunrio
04-11-2012, 10:58 PM
So we are talking about self abdominoplasty? Is there a workshop? I imagine it's a lot cheaper to donyourself, but this is one that should be left to the professionals. I imagine carpentry and plumbing are similar. I am definitely a fixer-upper after two c- sections.

Goody3shoes
04-12-2012, 12:18 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I always think how creepy and weird I am after these thoughts, but yes they are definitely there! Even at my lowest weight ever I still had a little tummy. It's such a gruesome thought, but it's there none the less! :hug::hug::hug:

tikanique
04-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Remember that Judy Blume book, Blubber? The girl comes to school dressed as a flenser, which is a person that strips the blubber off of whales? Well I've often wished I could be a flenser and strip away my OWN blubber. Odd how thoughts we think are bizarre and so out of the ordinary are not so out of the ordinary after all.

Only Me
04-12-2012, 10:26 AM
I don't like knives and I'm afraid of pain ;) but I do understand the sentiment. I hate that it takes so damn long to take off the extra weight ounce by ounce. I would love to quickly remove the excess weight off my thighs, hips, and stomach.

Tai
04-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Ouch; sounds painful! When I was 272 I used to wish I could just unzip and step out of my weight like a fat suit.

Beach Patrol
04-12-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm losing weight the "right" way (eat less/move more) but still... if I had the cash... I'd be make'n an appt w/a plastic surgeon & get this "gut" and my "bat wings" gone for good!!! ...and while I'm at it, a butt lift and some de-wrinklin' for good measure!!! ;)

BuddysBuddy
04-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Bat wings make me sad :(
(echos of the fiber one commercial)

Beach Patrol
04-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Heh... come to think of it... I wouldn't mind bat wings if they were REALLY actual "bat wings" and I could fly. :D

Elliemar
04-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I hate pain, knives, needles and all that, but would jump at a tummy tuck. Even at 149lb, this apple still has a hangy tummy which simply refuses to go away. :( It makes me very self-conscious and is probably not as bad as I think it is, but I HATE it! So yes, I get you....

Porthardygurl
04-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Oh BeachPatrol, you gave me a laugh about the bat wings..

Okay, i admit it, maybe a knife would be too painful...maybe liposuction would be better? lol? If only we could take our vaccum's that we have at home and instead of sucking up dirt, we could suck up fat...wouldnt that be a useful invention? Could you see it now?

The infomercial would be like ----- Insert cheesy male voice..

"Have a dirt problem in your house? Sick of looking at that unwanted belly fat?" Well now you can deal with both problems..with our all new state of the art 2 in 1 vaccum..."It works like a vaccum on the floor, and then it comes with an easy attachable tube, just suck and go and you get an instant flat tummy in minutes!!!!"

Yah...i wish.

baker23
04-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Haha when I hear any mention of bat wings, my mind automatically flips to an episode of family guy, where Stewie is injected with steroids, becomes muscular, looses the muscle overnight, then fly's out of a window with his wings xD..

My stomach still jiggles and wiggles and everything else in between, and I don't see it going away before hitting my goal unfortunately. If I weren't so afraid of a 100 stitches on my stomach, and the pain that follows, I'd so be up for a tummy tuck

fyreflie24
04-12-2012, 02:56 PM
YES YES YES YES YES!

Mine's my damned thighs. Ugh. My bodyfat number is 23.5 when they don't factor in my thighs, 28.5 with! I once told my husband if he found me in the bathtub in a pool of blood and dyson next to me, he'd know what happened.

SO BEEN THERE!

Munchy
04-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Remember that Judy Blume book, Blubber? The girl comes to school dressed as a flenser, which is a person that strips the blubber off of whales? Well I've often wished I could be a flenser and strip away my OWN blubber. Odd how thoughts we think are bizarre and so out of the ordinary are not so out of the ordinary after all.

OMG, YES!! I always read books about chubby girls when I was a kid because I was chubby until my mid-teens. Aww, memories.

XLMuffnTop
04-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Haha when I hear any mention of bat wings, my mind automatically flips to an episode of family guy, where Stewie is injected with steroids, becomes muscular, looses the muscle overnight, then fly's out of a window with his wings xD.

When I hear "bat wings" I think back to this old short-lived show on Nickelodeon called the Adventures of Pete and Pete. One summer it was so hot they didn't even feel like playing. It made mention of laying around mesmerized by their old neighbor's jiggly arms. They showed it in slow motion and I about died! Silly show but stuck with me all these years. What the heck!? :D

LeilaJey
04-12-2012, 04:43 PM
I have a big belly which I manage to suck in most of the time. When I let it out though it just keeps on going.. and then it goes out a little more. :|

Goody3shoes
04-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Heh... come to think of it... I wouldn't mind bat wings if they were REALLY actual "bat wings" and I could fly. :D

LOL I love it! I needed a good laugh, thanks! :hug:

konfyoozed
04-13-2012, 12:11 AM
this conversation made me think of this image i saw the other day floating around facebook...

http://quicklol.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mosquitoes-suck-fat.jpg