100 lb. Club - Howdy Howdy Howdy

View Full Version : Howdy Howdy Howdy

SJKduke
04-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi there! My name is Sarah, I'm 30, from Virginia. I started back at WW about almost a month ago (online). I'm also participating in a Biggest Loser competition through my local mom's board.

I was doing amazing, no cravings hardly at all, exercising a lot....then the momentum just kind of died down. I don't really care for the WW message boards, so I thought I'd look elsewhere. I need the daily checking in and constant thinking/talking about the program and/or lifestyle to keep me going. I'm pretty disappointed in myself here over the last few days, but I know the best thing I can do is pick myself up and start again, without beating myself up.

Prior to the start of WW, I had about 100+ pounds to lose. I'm now hovering around 90ish.

Anyway, now that I've written a book, I just wanted to say "hey", introduce myself and jump in the water! And I'll apologize at first because I will be blowing up this forum with posts and questions. :)

Prettylady411
04-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Howdy. This is my very 1st post - I am a newbie here. Was looking for something else also - for support and ideas as I am just disgusted with my weight. I have been working on this alone for over a month and although I have done good losing weight - I still don't like myself because it's not coming off fast enough and my pants are still so tight. I know I am headed in the right direction and I need help staying that way.

SarahFairhope
04-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi Sarah! I'm also Sarah. :) Welcome!

I've also got kiddos (2 boys born 05/09 & 04/11) and am married. Glad to see another mama on here. I joined fairly recently for the same reason. I need the daily discussion to help keep my focus and dedication. I'm glad you're here.

InsideMe
04-11-2012, 09:04 AM
:welcome: this is an awesome board, tons of info and lots of support!

synger
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Welcome to you both! We have daily threads, lots of chatty folks, and some great encouragement and advise from others who have "been there, done that" in the weight-loss wars.

Those of us with more than 100 pounds to lose have our own special needs, and this forum is one of the best I've found for our kind of support.

WELCOME!!!

SJKduke
04-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi Sarah! I'm also Sarah. :) Welcome!

I've also got kiddos (2 boys born 05/09 & 04/11) and am married. Glad to see another mama on here. I joined fairly recently for the same reason. I need the daily discussion to help keep my focus and dedication. I'm glad you're here.

Awesome! Yeah, the WW message boards just weren't doing for me. I don't like the layout of the boards...if that makes sense.