Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/172/125

Height: 5'7"

Default Coming back after a break

I had twin girls almost 8 weeks ago - my last pregnancy - and I'm back here to start losing the weight that I gained 5 years ago with my first. I've lost some of it in between pregnancies, but I have always ended up at the weight I am right now. My husband and I both are going to lose weight together, by cleaning up our diets and being as active as we can. He wants to lose 70 lbs and my goal is 50.

Out of both of our families, only my father and sister aren't obese (only overweight), and we really want to break that trend and be healthy for our girls.

I can't wait to "meet" you all and reach our goals together!!
StellaMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/172/125

Height: 5'7"

Oh, man! I just did a BMI calc online for me and my husband. He is 33.9. :-( Even his goal weight just barely brings him into the normal range. My BMI is currently 29.
StellaMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Your babies are so cute! Best of luck to you and your hubby.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote