Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Wink WW Weekly Chit Chat 4/9 - 4/15

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 04-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #2  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

My "experiment" to eat more of my weeklies was a success! I set myself 25 weeklies (49 is way too much for me), I ate 20 of them and earned 29 APs. Today when I weighed in I was down 2.2 lbs!

This week I'm anticipating earning 30-35 APs, so I'm definitely going to try and eat all 25 of my weeklies.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Great job Tudor! that is so awesome.
I forgot to weigh in this morning so I will tomorrow but I am feeling really bloated and large today so I am hoping it is not going to be that way on the scale.....

I did eat some easter candy yesterday and that put me way over points but I did not use all my weeklies or ap this past week so my fingers are crossed
Old 04-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

Great job Tudor!

'm finally done with tha crazy work week. I have somemuch needed time off thise week and I am refocusing on tracking everything. I was down 2 more pounds this week so

Hope everyone is doing well and staying OP!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #5  
Trying my best

S/C/G: 167.5/150/130

Height: 5'3

Well after being so excited to be down the 1.5lbs this week on my weigh in yesterday I went on some sort of rampage and ate everything I could find! I could NOT eat enough yesterday! I felt horrible for it too!

So I woke up this morning and said "Today is a new day!" and I got myself back on tack! I walked 3 miles today with 5lb hand weights! And I ate on plan all day too!

I dunno why I let the binging take control of me, it always makes me feel horrible after I do it. I don't know how to keep it from happening either, it's almost like I become someone else when it happens!
Old 04-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #6  

Today was faaaabulous! I had a banana for breakfast, grapes for snack, Progresso soup (4), applesauce (2), and carrots for lunch. Cliff bar (6) for snack before practice and taaacoooos for dinner! Finishing up on point! Plus I know I earned mega activity points at practice, but I'm not sure how to calculate it. It's a 2 hour practice and there is lots of heart rate going up and down.

Tudor- that's awesome! Did you find you weren't losing when you ate all your weeklies?

Tonyia- way to get back on track. I have a hard time with binging, too. When I am ready to eat everything in the house, I drink a big glass of water. Sometimes that helps....sometimes
Old 04-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #7  
girl disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyia View Post
So I woke up this morning and said "Today is a new day!" and I got myself back on tack! I walked 3 miles today with 5lb hand weights! And I ate on plan all day too!
Awesome attitude and good for you for getting back on track!! I used to have those binging days too (haven't in awhile, knock on wood!) where no matter how much I eat I still feel hungry but I also feel guilty. And even when I know I'm doing it and know I should stop, I keep doing it. Blah. I understand how you feel but sometimes the hardest part is refocusing and recommiting so good for you. There's no need to let one day like that ruin all of your other hard work
Old 04-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Despite getting a bit of bad news regarding my class schedule in the fall and my daughter NOT wanting to sleep at the moment, today has been a pretty darn good day.

I weighed in this morning down 2.8 from last week. I'm sure it's because it's TOM and I'm past that PMSy crap but I still liked seeing the number on the scale. Then we got approved to adopt a rescue Pyrenees so we're going to DFW this weekend to meet and pick him up.

Currently there's a storm rolling in and we're hoping for hail. As wrong as this sounds, if there's ANY damage, the roof guys will come out and see if we can get a new roof which we desperately need.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #9  
girl disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal D View Post
Tudor- that's awesome! Did you find you weren't losing when you ate all your weeklies?
I still lost, the problem was that having 49 weeklies was like giving myself permission to not track. 'Cause I'd keep telling myself "Oh, but I have all those weeklies". It was dangerous and bred bad habits, so when PP allowed us to change our weeklies I set it to 25. But then I started doing the opposite and I was almost afraid to eat my weeklies, even though I knew I lost when I ate them. So this past week I decided to try and eat more of them. I've started exercising a lot more and knew that I probably needed to eat more weeklies because of that and apparently it worked
Old 04-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Easter was bad, bad, BAD!!! The day itself was a lot of fun and I had a great time with family....but I could not stop eating!!! I literally ate my weight in chips and dip (and I have realized that I don't even really like chips!) Dinner itself wasn't too bad. Ham, veggies, pineapple, and a small roll. However, I felt so bloated and full afterwards....even into yesterday.

Stepped on the scale and was up 3+ pounds. But, I went to the gym for a little bit yesterday...not as hard as I usually do at the gym because my stomach felt wicked bloated and hard as a rock, but I did 45 minutes on the elliptical before having to come home due to being uncomfortable. I feel a lot better now and am even down 1.3 pounds from the high weight yesterday.

Back on track and ready to put Easter behind me!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #11  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Easter Easter Easter.....well I was up 2.0 this week and I know it is easter candy that got me..I am trying to stop and I really don't even like candy. Well this is one time of year they put out my absoulte favorite stuff and it is getting the better of me but I know this is only one week and I will be back to normal soon? whatever that is. I did get to the gym yesterday and plan to go all week..well at least through thursday Friday is my anniversary yeah 16 years!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 198/189/145

well dh and i went alittle crazy this weekend and used all our weeklies but today we are back on track and hoping the weekend doesn't impact our weigh in on friday.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #13  
Sally

S/C/G: 222.5/207.6/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hope you all don't mind me jumping in. But a few of your posts struck home with me. I ate some of the extra 49 this week, and past history has told me that is not good for me. Easter weekend, we were so busy with Grandchildren and laying a new floor that we ate a little crazy, although in the back of my mind I felt I did ok ... but a quick step on the scales has shown me differently. Somehow it is nice to know I am not alone, and that it will be ok, maybe not by Saturdays WI, but it will be ok.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #14  
Trying my best

S/C/G: 167.5/150/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallyannb View Post
Hope you all don't mind me jumping in.
Of course we don't, it's nice to have you!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 172/172/152

Height: 5'3"

Hi all, I haven't been posting much but I needed to step back and think some things through... I have been in a pattern of losing for a week or two, then having a crazy bad eating week and gaining. Life is really busy and stressful for me right now as I am getting used to working on my feet all day, pressures of school, and training for a half marathon. I think I just have been not eating enough to support all my activities and I just lose my mojo evey couple of weeks. I decided to re-evaluate my goals and just accept where I am now I feel like I can maintain the weight I'm at, and I'm in the healthy range... and armed with the knowledge that I *can* lose some more, if and when it feels right... I am ready to make the next step! Pretty excited to call it goal, and even wishing I did it sooner. Oh well, it took me a while to realize that I feel good right where I am
Closed Thread