Old 04-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #1  
Explorer

S/C/G: 188/170/163

Height: 5'9''

Default Cooking for two summer challenge!

Hi everyone!

Here´s the deal: i was doing awesomelyl well with my weight loss and eating habits until recently my boyfriend moved in and started cooking for me. As he is an awesome cook and French and pastry chef, it´s hard to motivate yself not to eat his food... So I need a little challenge to help me keep my shaped-by-winter bikinibody until the actual bikini season starts! And I need to do it while sharing my meals with a hungry guy who cooks incredibly well.

I need to lose my last 2kg before June or more importantly, not gain more. All that while not 100% in control of my food. The challenge is to avoid eating as much as he does and avoid eating all the same foods as he does. I know that there are thousand of girls with the same tricky issue out here. Who wants to join the challenge?

We can share our tips and tricks and motivate each other here.
graatsia is offline   Reply With Quote