Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #1  
Pinkie Pie Pony

S/C/G: 194/180.2/125

Height: 5'5

Default *sigh*

So, I've been feeling really awful about myself lately. I'm at my highest weight ever and my dear fiance and I got into a fight over my weight. He's an insensitive clod and doesn't seem to understand how hard it is to be fat. I've been trying to lose weight for my wedding and it's going ok... but it's a struggle. I've had a lot of problems with food, from starvation diets to overeating to dabbling in bulimia and thus dieting is hard for me. It's hard when I'm dieting to make myself eat. I know I have to because not eating is an eating disorder and not a healthy way to lose weight. Last night I was just so miserable I couldn't stand to even look at food. Any advice for days like that?
Goody3shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #2  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

What was your fight about?

If your eating patterns have been disordered and intuitive eating doesn't work, maybe you should just make a flat eating plan and stick to that no matter what - a minimum amount of food no matter what, etc.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #3  
too big to fail

Be kind and gentle with yourself. Losing weight is hard. Tomorrow will be better.
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/183/150

Height: 5'7

maybe you shouldn't marry someone who doesn't love you for you.My husband whould like me to stay one weight instead of yo-yoing even if it's heavier than I should weigh.We're planning to do something healthy for sunday
mrslosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 228/199/170

Height: 5'8"

Yeah, it sucks being fat and yeah, it's hard to lose that fat. The problem is you aren't going to lose it and if you do, you sure as **** won't keep it off if you don't love yourself!
You seem desperate to lose weight, which makes me feel like you believe that losing it will somehow make you happy? You have to learn how to feel good about yourself fat or no fat!
Cuz let's face it, you're probably friggin' awesome. Remember to remind yourself frequently.
kimminy is offline   Reply With Quote