Exercise! - 30 day shred April

View Full Version : 30 day shred April

bt2155
04-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi Guys!

I was in the 30 day shred March fourm and see that we don't have an April one yet. Since I started in the middle of March, I will be continuing into April and figured others will as well. Feel free to join in at any time!

Today I completed L2D4 and love it!! I'm seeing big results! I go and weigh in tomorrow so I will let you know what I've lost so far!

Hope everyone is doing great!:carrot:

novangel
04-02-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm doing 30DS but I'm taking it slower. 5-6 days a week and I spent 30 days on level 1. Starting level 2 and will move on to 3 when I feel ready. I'll call it 90DS instead. :lol:

Since I only have 15 pounds to lose the scale movement is slow as a turtle but had significant fat/size loss. :)

ryverthorn
04-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I decided to try and give my weight loss a little bit of a nudge and to try the 30 day shred again....:dizzy:

Today was L1D1 for me.... owwwwwwwwwwww I forgot how much the first couple of days hurt....

eyre13
04-03-2012, 08:37 AM
I "started" 30DS yesterday, though I didn't make it through the whole thing. Today will be the official start date. What I did do of it yesterday is making my legs a bit wobbly!

novangel
04-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes, I remember at first being very wobbly and SORE! I don't think I have ever been so sore in my entire life. I had to fall into my car with my legs straight because I couldn't handle using my thigh muscles in order to sit. :lol: I also needed help getting out.

Now I only feel a little sore the next day after a rest day.

sevencallmemom
04-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I've started 30DS so many times and never made it past about Day 8 of Level 1 because I was so out of shape and scared to death of the stuff in Level 2. I started again on April 1 and actually tried a few of the scary things in Level 2 and was surprised that I could do them, and some of them I didn't have to do the easier versions.

Anyways, Day 3 is behind me and my body aches, but I love it! Was surprised at how much easier it is this time than the other times I've tried. All those hours on the treadmill have obviously been good for my endurance. :)

So is anyone doing anything beyond 30DS this month? I still hit the treadmill daily, but not as hard or as long.

novangel
04-04-2012, 12:06 AM
I also walk/jog outside on occasion but mainly stick to 30DS. I still find it very difficult even after 30 days so I am going to keep on until it no longer makes me break a sweat. I do have a Yoga DVD too but never seem to use it but I will keep it around for when TOM visits.

Tonyia
04-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Level 2 and 3 are really so much easier than level 1, at least in my opinion. Level 1 still kind of kills me but I can do level 2 and 3 with minimal discomfort. I think because it does not have as many "jumping" exercises.

bt2155
04-04-2012, 12:18 AM
I just completed L2D5! Half way through Level two!

Tonyia, I completely agree with you, however when I working my way up to the unmodified versions, I can really feel it!

novangel
04-04-2012, 12:36 AM
I love level 1 (and it still kills me) but I had to switch it up so I don't get stuck in a plateau. I know I will still go back to it once in a while because I find level 2 more difficult only because some of the moves are complicated and require balance which I find annoying more than tiring. Hopefully level 3 is better.

After this is Ripped in 30 I think.

hotHealthy4life
04-04-2012, 04:52 AM
Hey people!
I would like to join you in this thread!
I've started doing 30DS in March but made a break....well I actually did just L1 five times but the differences in my endurance are very noticeable! I plan to continue in April and hopefully finish it in April!

Well, happy a** kickin to us!

eyre13
04-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I did L1D1 last night and I thought I was doing really well! Only a little sore.... And then i tried to climb the stairs at work....

As for other things, I've been doing 3 days of weight machines at the gym and the elliptical or treadmill, but I may have to put that off for a week or two until I'm not so sore. Woah!

eyre13
04-04-2012, 10:27 AM
One other thing for anyone who's donet his before - are you supposed to go straight through? Or is it so many days of workout and rest days?
I've looked around online, but I can't find any one answer....

novangel
04-04-2012, 10:42 AM
A lot of people are doing it everyday, advancing on to the next level every 10days, finishing at 30.

I aim for 6 days a week (sometimes it's 5) but didn't advance to level 2 until after 30 days. I'm taking my time with it and getting great results. I really don't like to push myself to the point of pure agony, I want to enjoy working out and not kill myself in the process. Like many others I am very out of shape and I am not in a race. As long as I continue to see my size slimming down I am happy.

The program says 30 days but I don't think it HAS to be 30 days..She says start at level one and when you're ready go on to level 2, and so on. So that's what I am doing. So far, so good. :)

I also log EVERYTHING I eat on Myfitnesspal...that's crucial.

novangel
04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Also, I know my ticker doesn't say much because I don't have much to lose in the first place but but I have lost massive fat. My clothes feel awesome. :carrot:

eyre13
04-04-2012, 10:55 AM
novangel -

Thanks! I don't think I can do 30 straight days. I'll die. Or I'll get in bed one night and be unable to get out of it the next day!

I've been using MFP, but I've only recently started forcing myself to measure EVERYTHING and keeping track of everything. I was cheating too much.

I'll def take clothes fitting better over a scale! (Though hopefully that will come - for both of us!)

Thanks!!!!

novangel
04-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah, expect the first several weeks to be kind of a rough start because you'll be sore and such but soon you'll be rockin' with it. :carrot:

Good luck!

nascar316
04-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Level3 day 3 finished. This is my third day ive followed it immediately by slim in 6. I really want to see some results :(

Candeka
04-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Level3 day 3 finished. This is my third day ive followed it immediately by slim in 6. I really want to see some results :(

Slim in 6 is pretty good. I lost about 5ish pounds doing it for 4 weeks (then I got bored..) It is definitely not a dance type one like Turbo Jam, but it does get the job done!

nascar316
04-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Thats what ive been reading but i read that turbo is pretty intense so um hoping i can up my stamina so i can handle it. But i def want to do that want after slim in 6 :) i hate being this out of shape and having to "prep" my body for the next step but its my own fault. I also have brazillian beach bum and tried that but i kept falling over lol so thats on my list to tackle when ive lost more weight. Did u have good results with turbo jam?

eyre13
04-04-2012, 08:33 PM
nascar316 - Good luck! You are far more ambitious than me!

I'm on Day 2 of the shred. I'm SO sore. I also realized that despite wearing my brace, I may have to alternate days and all the excercises where I'm bouncing on my toes for the cardio, I may have to high step or jog in place or something. That foot is a little swollen, and I don't want to reinjure it and be benched from ALL exercise!

I took all my measurements and a few pictures this morning, so we'll see what happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

nascar316
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
eyre- I wouldn't call it ambitious. I took pics at the beginning of January so I'd have something to compare to (I don't allow pics of me so I had nothing to go by) and I took some again to compare and you can honest to goodness can not see one bit of difference except my jawline. Needless to say, it put me back in depression mode. This time, instead of turning to another cupcake I decided to up the exercise and see if that would help. I've tried walking and biking but I hate being outside because I feel like everyone is staring at me thinking mean things.
I finished Level 3 day 4 today and another day of slim in 6.

Angelsmom
04-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Hello everyone! I would like to join you :)
I haven't tried 30D shred before, I'm so out of shape, I know it will e hard lol
Will be doing it as soon as my kids are asleep!
For those who have done 30D before, if you could tell me your success? Or how your measurements changed? I'm losing weight but I feel my measurements are still the same :?: I already lost water weight, so what am I losing now ?! :(
Anyway, good luck to everyone :hug:

Ok, so I just did level 1 and it's pretty tough! But I managed to go through all of it. I did notice that it doesn't focus on lower body as I would have liked. Anyone has any suggestions for a good lower body workout? I will continue 30D shred though.

eyre13
04-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Day 3 down! It was easier this time around, but tomorrow is still going to be a rest day. We have a half day at school, and once I get my students out the door, I have to head out for Easter. But I've got it in iTunes so it can travel with me!

Angelsmom - YAY! It gets easier (says someone who just started as well. lol) and as for lower body - do you mean legs or abs? I find that the windsor pilates (lower body and/or abs) works well. But for me, my legs are pretty sore just from 30DS. Maybe add some thing like more squats or something?

DaugT
04-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Well, I got started 4 days later than I wanted to, but I am off and running.

L1D1 done!

I enlisted my kids to do it with me because they know I'm supposed to do it for 30 days and they get on my case so I can't slack off! LOL

I forgot just how much I want to die doing push-ups. I wonder if I'll ever be fit enough to not hate them so very much. LOL But other than, that thanks to the other workouts I've been doing lately, I wasn't up to pass out level, but it was still killer! We'll see how I feel in the morning! :dizzy:

nascar316
04-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Level 3 day 5 finished i was hard pressed to finish today. My motivation just wasnt there :( but glad now i did and its done

Angelsmom
04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Nascar316- Hang in there! Keep faith, you can do it! :carrot:

Eyre13- thanks! I will buy windsor after 30D. I got Michele olsons " perfect legs glutes and abs" perfect for what I need.

Level 1 day 2 finished! Might do Michele olsons also..

novangel
04-06-2012, 11:01 PM
I started a new "Get Movin" thread if you guys want to join in. We're doing all different kinds of workouts including Jillian but thought it would be easier to combine the two threads so we can keep the thread moving. The more active support, the better. :)

Just a suggestion.

Angelsmom
04-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Novangel - I think that's a good idea, I will join!

Level 1 day 3, done! Was easier today but still tough , will be doing Michele Olson later when I have free time.

Keep up the good work everyone :)

DaugT
04-07-2012, 09:22 PM
ugh, yesterday got away from me and I didn't even think of doing the shred until I was laying in bed trying to sleep! LOL

But just did L1D2. Will have to make sure to get it in tomorrow after the holiday stuff is complete!

nascar316
04-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Ty angelsmom. Im trying had a horrible night tonight. I had the overwhelming urge to binge. I didnt but just the idea of how badly it took me over has me in a bad mood :( oh well level 3 day 6 finished today.

DaugT
04-08-2012, 09:38 PM
:carrot: Finished off Easter with the shred! :carrot:

We made it a family affair and even DH joined in. I think he was guilted by the carrot cake we had today! LOL

L1D3 done! and I am staying out of the kids easter baskets, even if they do have reeeses eggs in them! AHHHH!!!

Angelsmom
04-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Hi everyone!

L1D4 done and I did strength right after I finished with Jillian, so tired.
Lost 2 pounds which I am happy for. I've also started to notice my legs becoming a better shape! I'm not sure if it's from Jillian or Michele's workout, since I started both at the same time.

Have a nice day, and keep moving :D

eyre13
04-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Skipped Fri and Sat because of traveling, but did Day 4 yesterday. Had to skip again today because of a migraine. (argh!)

Planning on doing it tomorrow, for sure! L1 is getting easier, so I might even be ready to move up to L2 on Day 10 like I orignally plan.

novangel
04-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Planning on doing it tomorrow, for sure! L1 is getting easier, so I might even be ready to move up to L2 on Day 10 like I orignally plan.

This amazes me that people can advance after 10 days because it took me a month to be able to advance to level 2...that's how out of shape I am and I don't even have that much weight to lose. :o

Angelsmom
04-10-2012, 03:27 AM
Eyre13- keep it up! :carrot:

Novangel- don't worry about it, as long as your seeing results.

L1D5 done! I won't be doing any other exercise today. I've decided on doing strength 4 times a week.
So I have a question, what is your post workout meal? I heard your suppose to have a protein shake?

eyre13
04-10-2012, 10:48 AM
novangel - don't worry. Everyone is different. If you aren't used to that type of workout its harder. it may end up taking me forever to move up to L3. You never know! Besides - I said MIGHT be able to move up. lol. I still have to do it! ;)

Angelsmom - I usually do the workout after I get home before I make dinner... but I think something with some protien (shake or otherwise) would be good. I carry some nuts in my gym bag for hte days when I haven't eaten enough and I need something when I get back to the car to tide me over until dinner. :)

DaugT
04-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Missed yesterday, but it was a Zumba day so at least I got that nice 60 min in!

L1D4 just completed. Definitely a difference today! I did 13 pushups before I had to take a quick break. That is a HUGE deal. I probably couldn't do 2 in a row a couple months back!
And I noticed today I was either doing exercises longer while she talked or starting the next exercise while she intro'd it to get a little extra in. Feeling good about it!!
Now, if only I could get through that minute of bicycle crunches! AH! LOL

Gonna google up and see if I can find anything about the average calories burned with this.

Keep it up everyone!! :lifter:

DaugT
04-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Just found this, not sure if it's accurate, but it is said to have been found somewhere on Jillian's site.

30 day shred calorie burn - 3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out

Angelsmom
04-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi all :)

Eyre13- I did some more research on the protein shake and I decided against it. Read this if your interested http://www.theiflife.com/how-much-protein-per-day-build-muscle/

Daug- according to that calculation I'm burning around 125 calories :?:
Good thing I do strength every other day

L1D6 done, and I did strength training today for 30 min

Keep it up guys! :)

DaugT
04-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Doesn't sound like much ,does it, Angelsmom! LOL Hopefully it's a little off! :D

L1D5 done!! A little more sluggish than last night, but upped my pushups to 17 in a row today! YEY!! Think tomorrow I may make the whole rotation without stopping... that is the first time we do them. LOL
And feeling pretty confident I'll do to Level 2 after the 10 days.

:lifter:

misski
04-12-2012, 05:47 AM
I've been doing the 30 day shred for, I believe, 2 weeks now, but I still can't seem to do the push ups. Even the knee push ups (easy one)! I attempted to do the level 2 one day but as soon as Jillian went down and did this weird push up move, I said "oh heck no" and switched back to level 1. Yes, I tried but man...! :)

Angelsmom
04-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Hey everyone :)

Daug- it's a lot less than I expected, but it's ok, as long as I'm building lean muscle :D I'm already 900 calorie a day deficit!

Misski- two weeks and still can't do the Girly push ups? That's odd, I'm on day 7 and when I started I could barely do 1! Now I go through all of it without stopping. Have you seen any change in measurements/weight?

L1D7 done!

Good luck all!

misski
04-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Angelsmom,

Lol! It's technically 1 week and 5 days and I can't go up and down repetitively without take one short break. Approximately four years ago, I was the fattest girl in my PE class but I was able to do the girly pushups while a lot of the thinnest girls in class was struggling (I vividly remember looking around and thinking, "Oh my god, this is not that hard!"). We had to do, if I remember correctly, 25 (or 40... Something crazy because we were on the floor for a very long time). Afterwards, my gym teacher high-fived me and said I did great which surprised even me.

The oddest part about this is that I was 68lbs heavier then, so I honestly do NOT know what's going on now! :o Maybe I need to correct my form or something...? :)

DaugT
04-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Well, that was brutal! But L1D6 complete.
No idea what my deal was tonight, but I really struggled. Cardio was okay ,strength I just felt like mush. But I got through it, so I'm happy about that!
Onward! :)

Angelsmom
04-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Misski- I wish I can give you some advice, but this is beyond me :?:
Wish you luck though! :)

L1D8 done! Might step up to lvl 2 tomorrow :D

Good luck everyone!

Angelsmom
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
It's quiet in here.. I hope you guys haven't given up the shred!

L2D9 :woohoo: it killed me but i love it!

Good luck to all

Angelsmom
04-15-2012, 07:52 AM
L2D10 done! I think I wont be posting here anymore since it seems this thread won't be active? Anyway ill post my progress on "get movin 2"
Good luck :)

sadira
04-16-2012, 12:21 PM
aw i wish this thread had more posts! today will be day 13 for me. i started level 2 a day early (got bored with level 1) so today will be day 5 of level 2.
i took before pictures so i can hopefully see some changes when i'm done. i'm getting a little discouraged with the lack of loss on the scale. really hoping it's muscle gain (?).

Angelsmom
04-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Sadira- hey there :wave:
Have you taken measurements too? You should. I lost about 6 lbs already and gained muscle, perhaps you calories are high? If your watching your diet than for sure your gaining muscle, don't worry about it, you will see results. :)
Since this thread is dying, your welcome to join us on "get movin part 2" some of us are doing 30 day shred, we post all our activities.

DaugT
04-16-2012, 04:20 PM
I slacked Fri and Sat! UGH!! Let 'life' get in the way.
Did L1D7 yesterday and felt great, strong and lots of energy.
Ready to knock out the next 3 days so I can move on. I am starting to recite Jillian word for word. LOL

04-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Off the back of this thread I have just ordered the DVD. Definitely looking forward to doing it, no idea how I will get on but I will do my best to persevere! I have never used an exercise DVD before so can't wait to see the results.

Angelsmom
04-17-2012, 09:11 AM
L2D12 done!:woohoo:

Good luck everyone!

sadira
04-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Sadira- hey there :wave:
Have you taken measurements too? You should. I lost about 6 lbs already and gained muscle, perhaps you calories are high? If your watching your diet than for sure your gaining muscle, don't worry about it, you will see results. :)
Since this thread is dying, your welcome to join us on "get movin part 2" some of us are doing 30 day shred, we post all our activities.

thanks for the reply! i've been tracking my food and with the exception of the occasional day here and there, i'm pretty much on mark for my daily calorie goal.
unfortunately i didn't take any measurements :/ but i did take pictures and today i'll be taking midway pics, so hopefully i'll see something in those!
i'm trying not to stress it too much, i figure if i just keep exercising (i'm already planning what to do when 30ds is over) then i'm bound to start losing weight.

DaugT
04-17-2012, 04:13 PM
best of luck 1987! Definitely let us know how it goes. For me the most challenging part is making it a habit!

L1D8 done!! I am doing really well with everything at this point except the second round of push ups, ugh, and the second set of side-lung, arm raises... it's the arms. LOL thought about grabbing less weight for these, but am pushing myself through it. Getting anxious to move on now! 2 more days!

This will be my first time doing the shred and Zumba in the same day.. we'll see how that goes tonight. Hopefully my legs aren't spent!

:trampo:

Angelsmom
04-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Sadira- Take measurements now too, I'm sure you will see a difference even if your half way through you'll be glad you did. Keep up the good work. :)
1987- THis is my first exercise DVD too, I didn't even exercise before this :tired: just stick to it and push yourself to the limit.
Daug- I never tried zumba before, let us know what happens to you :D

L2D13 done! Unfortunately it is not getting so much easier, perhaps I'll stay with this till day 25.. I'll see what happens.

Keep moving everyone :carrot:

DaugT
04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
L1D9 Done!! :cp: Yeah, baby! One day left. I am excited and scared! LOL I haven't even peeked at the other levels, so I have no clue what's in store for me. LOL

Angelsmom, unfortunately my instructor was sick and cancelled class last night. AH!! But I do have my dance class tonight, so I'll let you know if I survive. :)
Sounds like a plan on sticking with 2 until you feel you are ready. I am anxious to see what it's like.

Angelsmom
04-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Daug- Dont be in such a hurry, trust me :tired:

Tigerette
04-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Just did 30 day shred Day 2 for those of you who've done it how soon do you start seeing results? I'm excited and hope it works.. but was very sore so thats good I guess!

Angelsmom
04-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Just did 30 day shred Day 2 for those of you who've done it how soon do you start seeing results? I'm excited and hope it works.. but was very sore so thats good I guess!

Im on day 14, and lost 4 lbs. You should take measurements, that's where you will likely see the difference. I only checked my waist and I lost an inch, I'll take measurements at the end :D
L2D14 done!
Good luck everyone

eyre13
04-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Good luck to everyone and congrats to keeping up with it!

I have to do L1D4 tonight. I've been doing every other day for the last week because of so much going on, but hopefully I can get back to three days in a row this week!

Besides, yesterday I spent a good hour moving dirt around and shoveling, so that counts for soemthing!

DaugT
04-19-2012, 12:38 PM
L1D10 complete!! :carrot:
Onto level 2 it is.

Daug- Dont be in such a hurry, trust me
:devil: AH! I can already hear my body screaming and telling me to run away. LOL

Wish I had taken measurements, but I didn't, so I'm really not sure of my results. For me, I more am doing it to get working out at home several times a week a habit for me. I figure if I can stick with this for 30 days I will be well on my way to it becoming routine to working out consistently at home. I have my taebo videos ready to go after this... I lost a bunch of weight with them when they originally came out years ago and really enjoyed them, which is what I need to keep me going!

Eyre, I would definitely count shoveling and moving around anything a good workout! :)

Tigerette
04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Awesome I will do that! I'm doing day 3 today so Ill start taking measurements!

vwhottie
04-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Started D1L1 last night. Body is totally feeling it. Taking measurements tonight. This will be the 3rd time I've attempted to start this program, hopefully this time I can complete it. Wedding Date countdown - 4 months and 7 days

Angelsmom
04-20-2012, 06:23 PM
Eyre- good job, keep it up! :)
Daug- don't worry you can do it! :carrot:
Vwhottie- welcome to the group :) good luck

L2D15 done :woohoo: it's getting easier !

Keep moving everyone

Angelsmom
04-21-2012, 11:48 AM
L2D16 done! :carrot:

I have high hopes that my skinny jeans will fit comfortably when I'm done!

Good luck

Patience4
04-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm still on level 1 but not as hard as I thought it would be.

Angelsmom
04-22-2012, 12:51 PM
L2D17 done! 13 days left :woohoo:

DaugT
04-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Alrighty then!! L2D1 done!!
Wow, walking pushups, is she out of her mind!?!?! LOL :dizzy:
I may or may not have done those on my knees.

Other than that not as bad as I anticipated. I credit all the Zumba I've been doing, since the cardio wasn't too bad at all.
Definitely felt like a D1! Looking forward to seeing how I progress through this one.

Angelsmom you're doing so great!
Patience, that's awesome that it's not too bad for you!
Hope it's been going great vwhottie!
Hope you're still plugging away Tigerette.

I've been struggling getting to do it Fri and Sat with my work schedule.. so have to be diligent the next 5 days!

:lifter:

Angelsmom
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM
L2D18 done! :carrot:

Daug- give it your best it will get easier! :)

Good luck to all

DaugT
04-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks!
L2D2 done! Definitely easier today, still modifying the heck out of it. LOL
But I think now the element of surprise is gone as to what's going on in the workout I felt much better today! YEY!

Angelsmom
04-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Daug- glad to hear it's getting easier :)

L2D19 done! Tomorrow will be level 3... I'll update if I'm still alive :lol:

Angelsmom
04-25-2012, 05:42 AM
L3D20 done, beware of level 3 :tired:

Keep moving :carrot:

DaugT
04-25-2012, 08:46 AM
ah! Forgot to post yesterday... L2D3 done!

Uh-oh!! dun dun dun Level 3!! LOL Too funny. My kids half did/half watched Level 2 and one of them said, 'If this is Level 2 what could Level 3 possibly be like???'
Maybe I'll save Level 3 for the very end and only do it for a day. :D

But you lived to post about it, so that is great news! LOL :p

nascar316
04-25-2012, 02:29 PM
I finished 30 Day Shred and just wanted to post results...they are nothing too spectacular but I am happy I finished and the numbers went down instead of still going up. Starting weight 180 end weight 169 so down 11 lbs. I lost a total of 9" overall. Like I said, nothing too fantastic, I guess I was hoping for something drastic, but honestly no one can even tell I've lost weight except my hubby. I did take before and after pics and the only place you can see a difference is my jawline...I have one now and didn't before LOL I'm not giving up. I'm doing Slim in 6 now and already down another 2 lbs. Someday, I'll look thinner :)

DaugT
04-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Nascar, what a great loss!!! I know when i've lost weight in the past it sometimes takes a new outfit or hair style to make people take notice. LOL
good luck with the Slim in 6!

L2D4 done. Hangin' in! :lifter:

DaugT
04-27-2012, 11:30 PM
missed yesterday, but finally got back to it tonight.
L2D5

Angelsmom hope you're surviving Level 3!!

Angelsmom
04-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Nascar- those are good results, good job!
Daug- keep it up! Is it getting easier for you? I hope so :D

L3D22 done! So I'm at the point where I don't feel like dying half way through. Making progress :woohoo:

Angelsmom
04-29-2012, 08:42 AM
L3D23 done! 7 days o go :woohoo: than I might start body revolution.

Good luck guys

Angelsmom
04-30-2012, 10:01 AM
L3D24 done!

Hope everyone is on track, good luck to everyone :carrot:

DaugT
04-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Angelsmom you are doing SOO great! That is so encouraging to hear that you are feeling stronger through it. You're getting so close to the finish line!

I need to get back on track!! AH! I haven't gotten it in the last 3 days... but I did walk (briskly) a 5k both yesterday and this morning. And I have Zumba tonight. So definitely still moving. Just have slacked on the shred. It was getting easier.

Back at it tomorrow... with L2D6... guess I took a midway break. LOL

Angelsmom
05-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Daug- I wouldn't worry about missing a few days, you're still exercising! So keep it up :)

L3D25 done! I'll post my results on day 30.
Good luck to all