General chatter - My husbands procrastination actually paid off

Candeka
04-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Spring has finally come where I live so I decided I would wear capris. I went to the back of my closet and dug out all of my summer shorts/capris. NONE FIT! They were all WAY to big that I couldn't even use a belt.

So this was a win/lose kind of thing. Yes, I have officially lost weight, but now I have NO summer clothes and I'm insanely broke. So anyways I put on a pair of pants and my husband and I go off to the farmers market. When I go to open his trunk, low and behold is the bag of clothes I gave him 7 months ago to go drop off at the donation centre. It was full of clothes I have not been able to fit into for at least 2 years...... The bag was full of my old shorts/capris and summer shirts!!! So it turns out that him procrastinating on dropping the bag off actually worked in my favor!! I am back to the size of all of those clothes so it feels like I just went shopping. Just thought I'd share the randomness of this lol!

Telorida
04-01-2012, 09:40 PM
That's such a cute story! I'm glad it worked out in your favor. Careful, though... he is going to use this as an excuse now to put EVERYTHING off!

berryblondeboys
04-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh that is funny and very fortunate for you!

Candeka
04-01-2012, 09:45 PM
That's such a cute story! I'm glad it worked out in your favor. Careful, though... he is going to use this as an excuse now to put EVERYTHING off!

Haha I know right! He had this smug grin on his face like he somehow planned it like that.

Only Me
04-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Very funny, but I do have to admit that one of the things I'm currently enjoying about losing weight is shopping in the back of my closet. I found shorts that fit again! Too bad it's way too cold for shorts right now and I hope they're too big by the time shorts weather hits.

guacamole
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Cute story! Have fun with your "new" clothes!

DrivenByAmbition
04-02-2012, 07:21 AM
How great! Just what you needed.

MiZTaCCen
04-02-2012, 10:49 AM
That's so cute! haha good thing you're husband is a procrastinator! Lets hope he isn't so much for the clothing that is too big for you. :P