Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 08:42 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default 12 Week Challenge - Week 10

Hard to believe we're at Week 10!! The end of this challenge will bring us to the end of March and the beginning of Spring and hopefully nicer temperatures.

This week's topic at the meeting was getting in activity. Does everyone here have some sort of activity that gets you moving? What is it? Or is this an area where you've let things slide over the winter?

In my case, I've let things slide. I enjoy walking outdoors and haven't been able to do as much as I'd like. I've been making it a point to get out for at least 30 minutes on my lunch hour and now that the weather is getting a little nicer I'm planning on taking advantage of my 2 15-minute breaks during the day and getting out for a short walk.

I have my meeting today at Noon and I'm optimistic about my WI. I've been tracking my portions all week, since that was my "target" for me. I've also been watching my night time eating and have to admit that the first couple of days were really tough because I know I was eating more than I had written down in the past.

Here's my rundown for the week:

Wed: 19.5
Thur: 21
Fri: 23 (Walk)
Sat: 28.5
Sun: 20
Mon: 21 (Yoga + Walk)
Tue: 20 (walk)

WI Results: Down 2.4# - 139.2!!!

Last edited by MelissaL; 03-12-2003 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2003, 11:31 AM   #2  

Melissa- Thanks for getting things going again!

Exercise is the area I am focusing on right now. There is FINALLY some nicer weather (-15 C or so yesterday, nicer predicted for the next few days!!) So I am able to walk outside. I am using the ab roller every second day, and today I am going to start doing weights every second day at friend's house.
Last week I focused on getting all my veggies & fruits in before using left over pts to have treats...it helped, and I plan to continue to focus on that!
Also, I am not going to have any more off pt days!! I have been lucky too many times, and I have to stop that if I want to get back to goal!!

Good luck at WI, Melissa! I am sure you will do great!
Closed Thread