Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Smile WW MM CHALLENGE! March/April Week 4!

Welcome to WEEK 4 of the March/April MM Challenge!

Here's the Spreadsheet Link! We're on Week 4 - 3/26/2012.

Give us your updates!

Let us know how things went, and how you plan to continue!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey folks! Sorry that this was a day late. Wasn't at my computer at all yesterday!

Hanging in there myself, though, probably not doing as many things as I should.

Been doing pretty well with the vegetables. I've been craving them! Mmm. Veggies ^_^

The scale has been fluctuating, but I'm not concerned about it too much. It'll all even out in the end.

Take care this week, everyone! Enjoy the end of March
Old 03-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Oh Lovely so glad you are ok was a bit worried when there was no new thread.

I posted a quick note on week 3 but now will post here

I was down this week 1.8 yeah! and this morning I weighed again and I know it is not official until next monday but I was down another 1lb for me that is huge since I tend to lose at worse than a snails pace.

I have really been pushing water this past week sometimes drinking 17 glasses a day. Last night I made another commitment to myself and that was to really get serious about doing some strength training at the gym so as I am getting closer to my goal that I am as toned up as I can be so this skin does not just hang there like now. That being said my legs and butt are so sore this morning LOL and tonight I work on the upper body

Have a great week chickies
Old 03-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I was down from 240.6 to 237.8 yesterday. 2.8 pounds! I still weigh on my off days and today I was 239.8. That actually makes me happy because at least some of that 2.8 was a true loss and not just a blip.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

Hello ladies! Still sticking to my plan even with a gain last week.

The good news is, I weighed this morning and was already down 2 lbs from yesterday - that leads me to believe that 1/2 pound gain was truly water weight from overworking myself and not getting enough sleep. We'll see where I stand next Monday though!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 172/172/152

Height: 5'3"

I am back from my vacation, and although I did not stay on plan the last few days, I got right back on the horse the day I got back. There have been times in the past where I would have said screw it, I'll wait til weigh-in day to start tracking again, or made some half-hearted attempt, but this time I just started a fresh new week even though it won't coincide with my weigh-in. I am actually going to see how this works for me. Now, I will be halfway through a week of tracking on WI day instead of starting fresh. I will experiment and see if this has any effect on how I work the plan.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

WTG Wickedlady!

Foodwise, I've done well the last few days - down a bit more from WI day so at least the scale agrees with m y food choices
Old 03-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello ladies it looks like everyone is doing a wonderful job staying on track! It is just so cool to be in a circle of positive outlooks that is why I like coming here. Even if someone is having a hard time of it the responses are always inspirational and positive.

Well the last two days I have done my cardio at the gym and added weight training...my upper body feels a little sore but my lower body ...oh my it is all I can do to get up from my chair

Today has started out good already drank 5 waters and I had a pretty big breakfast which is unusal for me but I felt like I needed it.

Everyone have an awesome day! and remember nsv count! I try to think of one each day.
Closed Thread