General chatter - Unhealthy food that you DON'T like

pixelllate
03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
What are yours? Here's mine-
Sherbert ice cream
Chocolate cake/ice cream (I hate dark chocolate, and it tends to have that flavor)
Waffles
Pork rinds
Chocolate covered strawberries (like em separately, don't think the textures go well together)
Plain pasta and rice
Doughnuts-other than Boston cream, so pretty on the outside, so dry on the inside
:doh:
Cupcakes-I'd rather have a slice of cake, or actually-give me the cake!

berryblondeboys
03-26-2012, 10:00 PM
Unfortunately there's not much:

Licorce
Pork rinds
ketchup
Mustard (not really unhealthy, but not a necessity either)
Mayonaise
Relish and sweet pickles
horseradish
Tarter sauce
all salad dressings that aren't vinegar and oil based
hot dogs and bologna and the like
blue cheeses (not sure to classify that as a unhealthy food or not)
any cookies or brownies with walnuts or macademia nuts
dark chocolate bars

Porthardygurl
03-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Hmm

Pork Rinds
Jalepenos
Rice
Kettle Corn
Biscuits and Gravy
Gravy
Tater Tots
Most brands of pizza
Cheese
Cheese Crackers
Taco Chips
Licorice
Relish
Ketchup

Resipoo
03-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Ice cream
Pie
Jelly/Jam/Preserves (on toast, in doughnuts, anywhere)
Pork Rinds
Sweetened meats
Cheesecake/cheese filled pastries
Fruit filled desserts
Eclairs (used to love them when I was a kid)
Oh, and biscuits (yuck)

pixelllate
03-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Looks like none of us will be munching on pork rinds any time soon!

InControl2Day
03-26-2012, 10:14 PM
I've never liked mayonnaise but people think I say no-mayo because it's high in calories but it's because I've never liked the taste.

pixelllate
03-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Pretzels in Chex Mix
Cheese unless its gooey and spread on something
Fruit rollups
S'mores
Cheesecake
Peanut butter (except for honey flavored)
Candy/caramel apples
Bacon
the cream part in oreos
sugar cookies
Anything with frozen strawberries, like strawberry popsicles

sontaikle
03-26-2012, 10:28 PM
I hate ketchup with a passion. I once yelled at my mother because she put it on my burger. She should know! I've always hated the stuff! Haha!

Only Me
03-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Meat and all other bits of dead animals, including pork rinds ;)
licorice
gravy, vegetarian or not
stuffing/dressing
jello
frozen pizza (well, most frozen meals really)

And sadly, I think that's about it. I have a huge and insatiable sweet tooth. I don't think I've ever met a bread product or baked good that I didn't like.

danzingurl77
03-26-2012, 10:32 PM
inControl2Day (p.s. I love your name) -
I HATE mayo! My in-laws think I'm insane but I think its disgusting.
Cheese enchiladas- ew.
french fries... my dance students bring french fries into the studio and I cannot stand the smell even
Chicken nuggets
hostess cupcakes
Sara Lee and wonder White bread (really- I dont like it, it tastes so weird)
Sausage
ground beef

geese I wish my list were longer :) but I'm not really picky- I cant think of ANY healthy foods I dont like- that list is pretty much every food I dont like.

Smiling_Sara
03-26-2012, 10:45 PM
mayo. I can't think of a more vile item to ingest.

PinkLotus
03-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Add me to the list of pork rind haters!
Also, sausage, custard, jelly donuts. That's all I can think of right now...

pluckypear
03-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Pork Rinds
Meat
life savers
cotton candy
gummy bears (anything like that I cannot stand)
lemon meringue pie
custard
jello
most commercial cookies (give me homemade though) :)
turkish delight
wine gums
commercial bread

I wish I hated mayo.

juliana77
03-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Cheesecake, and hot pepperoni (it's ok cold). I have never tried pork rinds though!

Not much I don't like... that's how I ended up at 285 lol

Tai
03-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Potato chips
Red meat (not a bad food really)
Jelly beans
Dark chocoate
Twinkies
Bacon
Cereal

ValRock
03-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Ketchup. Even as a kid I hated it!
Chicken nuggets/fish sticks... same category. Deep fried breaded stuff... EW.
Ground beef... ick
Cotton candy and other various sugar only candies. Was never a fan.
Commercial bread is nasty. Now that I make my own I can't stand the store stuff.
Packaged snack cakes... *shudder*

Well, this has been nice... now I'm not in the least bit hungry :D.

And Hahahaha I actually like the spicy pork rinds. When I was low carbing I would eat them with chicken salad and lots of celery. Great, now I want some of those.

novangel
03-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Breaded cheese sticks. That's it! :lol:

I got overweight after I had a kid, age, and major lack of exercise moreso than food issues I think. I pigged out here and there but I don't really eat bad not even during the holidays. I have been unhappy about my weight for years. I was 127p pre-pregnancy. :(

JudgeDread
03-27-2012, 01:44 AM
I share a lot of dislikes with Berry!

black Licorice
Pork rinds!!! EWW
Mustard
Mayo
Relish/pickles
horseradish
Tarter sauce
cocktail sauce
all salad dressings except ranch...

alaskanlaughter
03-27-2012, 01:51 AM
i dont like:

donuts unless there's chocolate on it
candy bars
jelly beans/gummy bears/sticky stuff
hard candies
sour candies
anything fruit-flavored (for example i hate strawberry sweets but love strawberries itself)
tropical flavored anything
sherbet ice cream
vanilla ice cream
(never tried pork rinds)
plain rice and pasta
horseradish

there's actually alot i dont like....unless its chocolate LOL

kirsteng
03-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Here's my list - a lot of similar things to lots of other people!

*hard candies
*ice cream - the only exception is gourmet gelato, which is maybe once/year
*pork rinds
*horseradish - except I think that's actually healthy!
*bakery cake/cupcakes - any cake with frosting, birthday cake etc. Horrible sticky greasy mouth-feel of that hydrogenated frosting!
*packaged cookies (but I love homemade)
*pretzels
*any packaged baked good, hostess donuts, twinkies etc etc etc

pluckypear
03-27-2012, 12:20 PM
I love good horseradish and yet it is good for you. And dark chocolate 70% cacao or more is good for you too in small doses.

Daki
03-27-2012, 01:24 PM
All salad dressings except italian, and even then I only use it as a marinade
Burger King
Taco Bell
KFC
Any of that TGI Friday freezer aisle crap
Actually, TGI Friday.
Applebees
Olive Garden (C'mon, I can make all of that WAY better and WAY cheaper. Except for the breadsticks)
Cracker Barrel
Five Guys
Dunkin Donuts (The donuts from my farmer's market are SO MUCH BETTER)
Jalepeno poppers
Cupcakes that aren't homemade (Gourmet cupcakes spend too much time on icing and not enough time on moist cake)
Cheesecake that isn't homemade
Potato chips (I only like sour cream and onion and even then, I never ever buy them because potato chips would be on the bottom of my list of things to eat)
Dips for chips
Gravy
Pop tarts
Chocolate cake (But I love chocolate!)
Chocolate cookies (I HATE Oreos! That doesn't even count as chocolate to me)
Peanut butter cookies
Peanut butter icing (But I love peanut butter!)
Any dessert with nuts (but I like nuts!)
That sweet potato thing with marshmellows people make at Thanksgiving
Little Debbie and Hostess things
Berry or fruit filled/flavored desserts
Most pies (Pumpkin and apple are good, but that's it!)
Veggies with oil or butter or cheese on them (Steamed, please!)
Most sodas
Most candy
Most crackers

I... am a picky eater lol.

berryblondeboys
03-27-2012, 01:35 PM
I share a lot of dislikes with Berry!

black Licorice
Pork rinds!!! EWW
Mustard
Mayo
Relish/pickles
horseradish
Tarter sauce
cocktail sauce
all salad dressings except ranch...

I was such a pain in the butt as a kid! I didn't like any condiments - so if someone brought any potato salad, macaroni salad to potlucks, etc. - I wouldn't eat. I basically didn't eat at potlucks as in the 70s/early 80s in the midwest - it ALLLLLL had those gross condiments in it. I remember once getting jello with a whipped topping on it. I thought it was whipped cream. No, it was miracle whip - BARFAROONIE!!! My mom said I was too picky of an eater - but I ate all veggies, all starches, all meats, all fruits. I just hated condiments. But true, I also have a thing about dairy. But they were never smart enough to figure out I probably had a dairy allergy/intolerance. Well, duh - I didn't like ANYTHING with dairy except for ice cream and that I had to eat very little of or I would get diarrhea. I hated cheese, milk, cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt. Over the years I've developed a taste for it, but I still can't stand milk or things that taste like milk.

Oh, I forgot - I also hate sour cream too and cocktail sauce. Since I was a wee one, I order my hamburger plain and loved wendy's because they at least added veggies.

Ironically, I married a man who hates all of the condiments too except a good mustard. We always have to go out and buy condiments when we have a picnic party with friends. We forgot the first time and everyone couldn't believe we didn't keep ketchup and mayo and the like in the house. My kids don't touch it either and I'm glad!

mirax3
03-27-2012, 01:37 PM
I really dislike any kind of candy that doesn't involve chocolate!
Anything too sugary or too sour or too sweet! :P
Sunny D and other sugary drinks
Jello
Anything pork/ham

alaskanlaughter
03-27-2012, 01:38 PM
i also remembered that i cant stand several things that made me sick while pregnant...even though it was 14 years ago that i was pregnant with him...i still cant stand peanut butter jelly sandwiches...just the thought grosses me out...i dont even use a knife with PB and jelly on it if i need PB for toast, i will get another knife LOL and i have to be REALLY hungry before i'll even eat a bite

i didnt used to be that way...but when i was young, pregnant and broke, i made PBJs every day for lunch and our office had no fridge so the sandwiches sat out all day in the hot summer and got soggy and gross and i still had to eat them as i had no other food...it was awful :(

so 14 years later i still cant stand the thought of peanut butter jelly sandwiches

also dont like broccoli cheese soup anymore...used to love it back then...until i ate it while pregnant and threw up everywhere :( never ate it again, all these years ugh

MiZTaCCen
03-27-2012, 01:51 PM
It's not that I don't like it (once in a blue moon I'll eat it.) but the word annoys me.

Ice cream. I don't know why but I hate the name of it. I hardly eat it though.
I hate peanut butter, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...I only force myself to eat it (and I mean force) when I'm broke and can't afford anything else.

Lunula
03-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Mayonnaise
Coconut in any dessert ruins it
Fruit in any dessert ruins it
Any custard or pudding
Jell-O
Tartar sauce
Egg yolks
Ketchup
Pork rinds
Jelly donuts
Any sour or tart candy

Porthardygurl
03-27-2012, 01:57 PM
oh i would also like to add pie crusts and cheesecake crusts..i dont care if the crust is just a plain pastry crust for a pie or if its a graham cracker crust for a cheesecake... i hate crusts! i would just eat the filling out of the pie and cheesecakes...BLEH

PinkLotus
03-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Oh, I also hate grocery store cake/cupcakes. The cake is dry, and the icing is so sweet I can feel it rotting my teeth! :D
I love homemade though, and unfortunately, baking is one of my hobbies!

mammasita
03-27-2012, 03:07 PM
I have to argue the ketchup being a non healthy item LOL. I LOOOVE ketchup and put that and hotsauce on EVERYTHING. Im the only one in my house that uses it (and I do buy either organic or non HFCS).

Unfortunately there aren't many unhealthy foods that I can think of that I dislike. I was actually shocked reading some of these replies :o

XLMuffnTop
03-27-2012, 03:20 PM
I hate most pies. Pecan pies, fruit pies, and that stupid meringue topping! Yuck yuck yuck! I like fruit, just not all syrupy in a crust.

I don't dig pecans, probably the only nut I don't like.
Snack cakes, twinkies, hohos, etc.
Marshmellows! Ruins an ice cream IMO

And to agree with everyone else, no, I don't like pork rinds.

Other than that, I'm pretty good and (unfortunately) eat everything!

Nibbles
03-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Store-bought pastry of any description (home made is another story)
Liver
Seafood of any description (none...not even the healthy options)
Fat/Skin on meat

That's pretty much it... I like most foods these days.

BuddysBuddy
03-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Pumpkin Pies, twinkies or any weird kind of semi-cake looking thing packaged in plastic - and the goop inside of the twinkies - ugh. Funnel cakes. Someone else said pretzels in chex mix (me too!) I like pretzels otherwise. Gummy anything. Nachos and cheese at sporting events. Pizza at sporting events. Pretty much any food at a sporting event.

konfyoozed
03-27-2012, 04:26 PM
pumpkin pie
coconut cream pie
seeded fruit desserts (i.e. raspberry, black berry. i cant' stand the seeds in my teeth!)
black jelly beans
most dark chocolate candies
gravy
most cream/butter based sauces
most chinese food
most mexican food
salt and vinegar potato chips
spicy food in general (though i will tolerate it to a point)

i do love pork rinds though! and boiled peanuts. i blame my mom.

joyc21
03-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Mayo
Jelly or Custard filled donuts
moon pies
Kool-aid
Artificial fruit juice
most snack cakes
pumpkin pie
peach cobbler
balogna
pig ears and chitterlings (although I used to eat them as a kid)

berryblondeboys
03-27-2012, 05:21 PM
You know what's funny about those store bought things. I agree they taste horrible compared to fresh, homemade and I never buy them - but if they are there? I will eat them and will savor the sugar. Man, the crap I used to eat is kind of frightening!

pixelllate
03-27-2012, 05:30 PM
You know what's funny about those store bought things. I agree they taste horrible compared to fresh, homemade and I never buy them - but if they are there? I will eat them and will savor the sugar. Man, the crap I used to eat is kind of frightening!

SAME. I could never resist dunkin donuts because they were free at the office. Now I have them friggin offered to me by hand and I can say no - serioisly where did this discipline come from...?
Its crazy that I used to waste cals on things I didn't even like lol

Elladorine
03-27-2012, 06:11 PM
I dislike most pre-packaged dessert packs. You know, Little Debbies, Hostess, and the like. I loved them when I was younger, but now they taste all waxy to me.

Potato chips. Oddly enough, I'll eat them if they're in front of me at a party, but I haven't bought them in years; they're so not worth all the fat even when I'm not dieting, especially since it's so easy to eat a whole bag while not paying attention. :lol:

White bread. Although I'll occasionally have a white bun at a restaurant or party, I order wheat if I can and only buy whole wheat/grain at the store. I really don't enjoy the bland taste of it anymore.

Most candy that is not chocolate. With the rare exceptions like Nerds, Runts, and candy corn, I don't enjoy candy unless it is CHOCOLATE. Mmm . . . chocolate . . . um, where was I? Anyway, it's kinda weird since I love sugar so much, but most candies really don't appeal to me. Don't like lollipops, malt balls, gummi bears, suckers, goobers, Milk Duds (too hard and sticky), etc.

When candy bar-type chocolate is added to ice cream. For example, I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or plain old Hershy Bars, but can't stand them being mixed into ice cream. It changes the texture into a powdery, tasteless mess. However, Heath Bars added to ice cream . . . somehow that's another story altogether! :dizzy: Must be the crunchiness. :lol:

Soda! I can honestly say I've lost interest in it entirely, unless I make it myself, and even that is pretty rare. Real full-sugar soda is way too sweet for me these days.

linJber
03-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Well, pork rinds would never have even crossed my mind to list - LOL! I don't eat them, but I don't HATE them. Same for lots of things. I don't eat fast food (never have eaten much of it) but I don't hate it. The only "normal" food that most people like and eat on a regular basis - healthy or unhealthy - that I really don't like is Campbell's tomato soup. Just about anything else is tolerated at worst, and really liked at best.

That's why I gained weight. It ALL tastes good to me.

Lin

HappyHoliday
03-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Chocolate
Gummy candy
Barbeque sauce
Cheeseburgers
Fried chicken
Potato chips
Red wine
Mayo

HappyHoliday
03-27-2012, 09:07 PM
I don't know what a lot of the pork products are on your lists, people. Haha

GlamourGirl827
03-27-2012, 09:34 PM
I've never had pork rinds, but I'm just going to assume I'd hate them!

Caramel, or anything flavored as such
Salt Walter toffee, or any toffee
Anything chewy, tacky, like mary janes, or peanut chews. Anything that sticks to my teeth.
Marshmellows
Any sugary candy, like skittles, twizzlers, jelly beans (I HATE HATE jelly beans)basically any non chocolate candy as well.
Any hard candy
Anything cherry flavored, including cherry coke
Root beer or otherflavored sodas that deviate from plain soda
Salty things like chips. Like someone said, I might eat one at a party, but I've never bought a bag for our house
Syrup, like for pancakes. I actually prefer fresh fruit with them.
Breakfast meats

Aunrio
03-27-2012, 11:38 PM
I don't eat condiments but it is more a texture thing than taste. I dislike marshmallows, steak, beef hot dogs, whipped cream, key lime pie, coca cola, donuts with sprinkles, whiskey, roast beef, most things at Taco Bell, and chewy chips ahoy. This is like a nasty potluck menu.

Serval87
03-28-2012, 03:47 AM
Ketchup. The smell is enough to make me nauseous.

KFC

I'm not big on fried chicken, but I can tolerate it if I have to.

Pork chops (unless they're very seasoned).

Gravy. Makes me think I'm eating pure lard. Ick.

Cow's milk. I don't like the smell or taste. It doesn't make me feel sick or anything, but I believe myself to be a bit lactose intolerant, so if I drink it (without it being cooked as an ingredient) I have the worse gas pains.

Greenbean casserole. Blech!

I really love most junk foods, especially deli or packages sweets. I wish I hated them, but I just don't. Anytime we have a potluck at church, I bypass all the regular foods and just eat desserts. To be honest, I just don't really care for the regular foods (a lot of chicken-based things and deep fried side dishes or weird mayonnaisey pastas or casseroles).

JudgeDread
03-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Wait, do salads count as unhealthy!? I HATE SALAD..that's right, anything lettuce...cabbage...or grassy like that is nasty!

The only things I like on salads are the non veggies and ranch (all the bad things hehe)

If I liked salads, hands down I would be skinny by now!

surfergirl2
03-28-2012, 02:20 PM
The only things i truly, truly miss are highly sugary items, such as cake, cookies, chocolate. All other junk food...sure it would be nice to eat if it were calorie-free, but i don't truly miss it. I'm surprised that i don't miss bread and potato chips, considering i used to LOVE both.

pixelllate
03-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Cole slaw
Relish and mustard-I only like ketchup on my hot dogs
Foot long hot dogs gross me out
Cheeseburgers (only the american cheese ones), I like hamburgers
Not necessarily unhealthy-but granola and smoothies
Peanut brittle
Vanilla ice cream by itself
Soft tacos

LeilaJey
03-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Um... that I don't like? ehh...

Hmm....

I guess overly greasy things but I can't really think of anything unhealthy that I don't like. Oh dear.

pixelllate
03-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Cute food, like cupcakes or pastries I see in Chinatown, I grew up with Chinese food and sometimes some of it is so cute it looks more like a toy
Pork chops and meat loaf (can be unhealthy)
and these-
http://www.oldfashioned.co/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bottle-caps-pg.jpg

Jonjaxmom
03-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Candy corn!
Cherry vanilla ice cream
Ummm... That's about it! :lol::lol:

HappyHoliday
03-28-2012, 11:14 PM
I posted a list earlier but adding:

deep dish pizza

pixelllate
03-29-2012, 01:48 AM
I posted a list earlier but adding:

deep dish pizza

What is it like? Ive nvr had it and now that I am on a diet, I dont want to risk ordering one and eating the whole pie haha.
Is it like 1 big cheesy mush?

pixelllate
03-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Oh and not necessarily unhealthy, but it can be made in an unhealthy way-baked potato!
And I think that the Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies are waaay better than samoas

IntuitiveMe
03-30-2012, 12:05 PM
I remember once getting jello with a whipped topping on it. I thought it was whipped cream. No, it was miracle whip - BARFAROONIE!!!!

O. M. G. HUUUURRRRRLLL!!! That's freaking nasty.

Ok here's my list!
I HATE pork rinds too!! i won't even let my husband sit by me when he eats them, or kiss me/breathe on me after until he brushes his teeth!!

Ho-hos and swiss cake rolls( used to love but yuck they taste fake to me now)

Vienna Sausages :p

Gummy sweets, bears, worms, etc (Except Trolli brand with the sour stuff)

Dark chocolate by itself(its fine in recipes or cookies)

ANY chocolate flavored cereal

Yoohoo drinks. YUCK!! Chocolate flavored water is what it tastes like.

there are other things I don't like but I don't think they are unhealthy.

like, BEETS! ew

CanadianCutie
04-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Cherry Pie, or any cherry dessert.
Candy Corn
Cadbury Creme Eggs (the commercials alone make me want to gag)
The premade jello cups (Jello is fine, I just hate the pudding cup style ones).
Twinkies
Apple desserts made by anyone else but me (they're way too syrupy. You don't need more than a quarter cup of sugar to make it great).
Ketchup on burgers.

Earth Goddess
04-01-2012, 11:05 AM
pork ... I think thats it I love food

sensualappeal
04-01-2012, 01:33 PM
can't believe you dont like chocolate cake.

Here's my list:
nachos
chips
fudge
cheese pizza
hot dogs
bacon
butter
peanut butter
jelly (unless its low sugar, all the reg ones are way too sweet for me)

aseret123
04-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Pretty much anything from Burger King
All salad dressings
Mayonnaise
Certain chocolate cakes - some are just TOO much chocolate!
Choux pastry
Baked beans
Most meat pies.. I'll eat my Mum's home made though.
Kidney
Liver
Pork
Doner Kebab
Curry, though that's more of an issue with the smell!
Most energy drinks - Mountain Dew is the exception to that one.
Coca Cola

This thread is brilliant, I was tempted to snack before - no desire whatsoever now!

Madame Souza
04-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I've never liked mayonnaise but people think I say no-mayo because it's high in calories but it's because I've never liked the taste.

Eww. I can't stand mayo either. I have never liked it.

krampus
04-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Peeps!

Shereel
04-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Twizzlers
Ranch dressing
Wendy's burgers
Strawberry/chocolate ice cream (I know, I'm crazy. I like Vanilla though!)
Mashed potatoes
Creme brulee/panna cotta/flan/rice pudding/tapioca/tiramisu - jiggly desserts
Alfredo sauce

tikanique
04-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Peeps. BLECH!!! I'd just as soon eat a fistful of styrofoam!

WilloW176
04-07-2012, 03:35 AM
After reading everybody's posts I'm actually getting kinda've hungry due to the fact that there's no particular food I hate. :p
Well anyway here's my short list:

-Pickles
-Cheese (except if it's yellow and melted :P)
-Mustard
-Egg yolks (ugh hate them, I always boil my eggs for a really long time so i can remove it easily)
-Peanut butter
-Pork rinds
-Black licorice

Yeaah that's all I can think of right now, hopefully though when it really hits me how much kcal some foods are I'll start hating them too :)

NikiPooh
04-08-2012, 04:07 PM
jello
marshmallows
anything jelly or jam filled
poptarts
mayo and mustard
all licorice
hard gummies
cheesecake
swiss rolls.....blech
string cheese
sugar cookies
pudding

snowcakegirl
04-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Mayo
Jelly beans
Custard
Any pastry or dish with raisins. ICK!
Watermelon-the actual fruit and watermelon flavored candy
Licorice
Bologna
Most marshmallow items
Most caramel items

luckymommy
04-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Rice pudding. So lumpy! Ick!

I've never had pork rinds but I'd bet that it wouldn't agree with me.

I'm shocked by all the foods ya'll don't like! I'd LOOOOVE to have some of them. All of them! ;)

pixelllate
05-28-2012, 10:50 PM
Chocolate fountain. Now I DO like milk chocolate, but they add veggie oil to this to have that silky consistency (and to make the flow down the fountain I think...) and I suspect that I don't like the taste because its too much oil in the chocolate and makes it all taste "off" I think.
http://www.chocolatefountainrental.org/images/chocolate-fountain.jpg

pixelllate
07-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Not super unhealthy, but I've never been impressed by bean dip or falafel and any dressing - light/full fat - the type you dip carrot sticks (also bleh) into.

ringmaster
07-07-2012, 02:21 PM
not a fan of mayo either, when I was younger it would make me gag... quite funny trying not to gag in front of people when I realized I bit into something with mayo. Don't like the pasta and potato salads covered in mayo either. Also don't like alot of mayo based salad dressings.

It's been so long since I've eaten red meat, I just don't care for it anymore, even though that can be healthy/ or unhealthy depending on what you eat.

Recently seen the deep fried cereal as the new fun food for the summer... never tried it, but it sure sounds gross, like greasy soggy cereal.

Tai
07-07-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm jealous of everyone who hates condiments! I love ketchup, miracle whip and mustard. I could happily eat them straight from the container!

MissSMcC
07-07-2012, 03:18 PM
marzipan
liver, kidneys etc
choux pastry
liquorice
sprite / 7up
anything by mr kipling except lemon slices
jam tarts
any kind of tinned or potted meat

FrouFrou
07-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I guess I am one of the few who LOVES Pork Rinds! Just had some on my road trip last week, lol...moderation though, can't eat more than 4 or 5 at a time, so very dry.

Ranch dressing is just sooo gross to me!
Mayonnaise, ick!
Twinkies
Chocoalte...like some kinds but really not a fan of the chocolate
Pecan pie
Coke...love diet coke (and it's not about the calories, all about the taste!) but coke is nasty!
Dr Pepper, yuck
Spam and I could go on and on!

tea2
07-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Man...I wish there were junk foods I didn't like, but other than not really liking candy that much (stuff like gummies and bagged candies), I like most of it. :o

I guess I prefer home baked goods to packaged baked goods in general, though. I don't usually buy packaged ones. But I will eat them if I want something sweet and there aren't any other possibilities.

LockItUp
07-07-2012, 06:14 PM
I really don't have much I don't like! But what comes to mind:

Those circus peanut candies. They're orange and kind of soft. Yuck.

Those horrible candies around Halloween, they're caramels with little white gunk in the middle. Do not like those.

Candy corn.

Cadburry Eggs.

Berry pies, although I've never had a homemade one, I imagine those taste better.

Non-dairy icing.

Dagny18
07-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Donuts....
I really don't like them. Only like to have maybe 1 in a year...don't understand why they think we should have them brought to us every week at work. "Have a donut" they always say...
They are so pretty!! But I had on once and it was like eeeeww...
So I wait til the end of the day, and wrap one up in a napkin and take it home to my mom. :smug:

themusicalfruit
07-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Chocolate (all the kinds)
Red meat
Caffeinated soda pop
Ice Cream
Doritos

I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of any

Dottington
07-08-2012, 11:23 PM
ALL candy(including chocolate)
fast food
pastries
Anything fried!
regular soda

geoblewis
07-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Commercially prepared pastries, cakes, pies, sweets (they all give me heartburn in the worst way!)
All french fries that are commercially made
Anything made with sweetened condensed milk
marshmallows
jelly beans
gum
sodas
store-bought bread
baloney and similar sandwich meats
Miracle Whip
Ramen noodles
soy sauce
deep fried anything
leftovers
tater tots

Some of these things took me some time to develop a level of disgust for them.

novangel
07-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Soda, potato chips, candy, cake and fried cheese sticks I can live without. I don't necessarily hate these things, I can just take it or leave it.

novangel
07-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Ramen is nasty. I don't know how I ate so much of that stuff in my early 20's. Gross!

Alegria25
07-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Pudding from a box (tastes like chemicals)
Pizza (smell is nauseating)
Most candy (too sweet)
Diet drinks (taste like chemicals)
Regulars sodas (too sweet)

Alyj89
07-09-2012, 08:43 AM
regular soda. I can't stand it. I've been diabetic since age 8 (type 1 juvenile), so I've been drinking diet since then. regular soda taste so disgusting to me. except for mellow yellow's. I love those, lol. wish I could find em in diet...

fruit in heavy syrup
maraschino cherries (yuck!)
fish sticks
sunny d
chicken with skin. so greasy and it's just gross when it squishes in your mouth. :|