Old 03-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Tosca Reno Clean Eating, new vegetarian version

I had it on pre-order and it just shipped a few weeks earlier than expected!

It is called the Eat Clean Vegetarian Cookbook, and I am jazzed. The reason that I am so interested is that when I used to weigh 120-125, I worked out for years at a garage gym that was full of hard core bodybuilders. I went there only because it was right across the street from my office and just two miles from my house, it was very cheap, and had no contracts. I did not fit in there, but at least I actually worked out every day

Anyway -- everyone at the gym used clean eating, this was long before Tosca Reno came on the scene. But I have Tosca Reno's Supercharged book and it looks like it is almost identical to that eating program, also very similar to Body for Life in concept -- protein in every meal, six small meals, lifting weights is good, etc.

I can use the Tosca Reno and blend it with Weight Watchers, just using limited portions. The plans are very consistent.

Is anyone else eating clean?
lettingslenderin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #2  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

I have tried her ways umm about 3 times and I felt great but wasnt losing, I have since started a all juicing diet and just about done with 30 days then I was going to go 100% Vegetarian, Im glad to hear Tosca did this because I do trust her ways
When is the book getting released?
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/185/123-125

Height: 5'1"

Just read a few reviews of this cookbook on Amazon and apparently, it includes a chapter on seafood. With all due respect, seafood is NOT vegetarian. So while I'm familiar with Tosco Reno's plan and agree with her overall philosophy of eating "clean", this seems like an attempt to make money off of the latest boom in vegetarianism while trying to appease a wider audience who actually does not eat entirely vegetarian.

I have nothing against those who eat fish, but I just wish that people would get their terms straight...

Tam
tammay is offline   Reply With Quote