100 lb. Club - New Getting out of the Two-teens into Onederland

qtapostolic
03-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Hello everyone! I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, I just noticed the other thread is almost to 600 posts and I couldn't find a Part 2!
200-219 can be a long haul:D so I wanted to make sure we have a place to support, encourage, complain, and cheer as we get through it!
...and, of course, Anyone is welcome anytime!!!

Bobbles
03-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Hello! :) I'm new to the forums, hope you don't mind if I stay here awhile ^.^ My HW was 238 about 2 years ago - I lost 30lbs then proceeded to fall off the wagon bigtime. I started over last week at 221, but am back in the teens after calorie counting and working out ... I don't remember the last time I saw a 1 in front of my weight so this is going to be largely uncharted territory for me :)

qtapostolic
03-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Bobbles my highest weight was 238 about 2 yrs ago also :), then got pregnant and at my 6 week check up I was down to 225, but proceeded to bounce between 225 and 235 until Jan. when I came here to start my journey at 231.6.
As of today I hit my 25 lb. down mark:carrot:
I've been on many diets and have lost a lot of weight through the years but always gained it back, plus some. This forum is teaching me about keeping my goals and about maintenance once I get there. It's like a disease I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life but I can win!:D
The last time I was in Onederland was when I got married over 5 yrs ago but I'm getting so close now, I can "taste" it;)
I'm enjoying every pound lost on my journey. I've had to replace all my undergarments already and I'm fitting into smaller sizes and I'm more active with my kids!
I hope 3FC is just as wonderful for you as it has been for me:hug:

qtapostolic
03-30-2012, 10:31 AM
205.2 today... so close to onederland! I have to go on a trip this weekend and I'm hoping it doesn't ruin any of the hard work I've done this week!

sparkles86tn
03-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Hi, stepped on the scale today after being 202.4 for a few days, and it displayed 197.8. :)

cathi888
04-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Holy Moly! I can't believe I finally made it! Checking in at 218.8. Here we go for the next 20 lbs of our journey.

qtapostolic
04-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Sparkles YAY!:cp: :bravo: :hat: :congrat:

Cathi :welcome3: to the two-teens!

I always have these rude sounding thoughts on the decade threads--hope I'm not here long.... Glad to see you go.... Hope you don't stay:rofl::crazy:
I know, shame on me:o

Anyways, it's TOM time so I'm struggling a little, but I know I can get to Onederland by the end of April if I behave myself, so that's the goal! I have to behave through Easter and my baby's one yr. b-day and my own b-day. I think I'll only make a cake for Robbie's b-day so I only have to fight the urge to scarf down my homemade Buttercream frosting once!:drool:

qtapostolic
04-07-2012, 06:24 PM
6 lbs to Onederland! I'm having problems with wanting to eat because I'm bored... I think I'll be happy when the kids have me running all over the place again. And, because of the gas prices, I'm going to start walking the kids to school so that will take time and get me moving more.

Goddess Jessica
04-08-2012, 06:55 PM
What a weekend!

I've been hoovering around 217-219 the last week. I would like to see Onederland by my birthday (May 24) but we will see!

This weekend was like some sort of turning point for people noticing that I've lost weight. On friday at least 4 people said, "Have you lost weight?" to me or "You look so skinny!" And I'm not even fishing for it! :)

I started a yoga class last week. My first real "class" since having the wee one. It kicked my butt! I added another class on fridays (both classes are at lunch at my work).

I hope people are posting their own celebratory onederland threads! When you get to onederland, don't just announce on this thread, post your own celebration for all of 100 lbs. Club. So many people look to onederland for inspiration!

cathi888
04-10-2012, 09:37 AM

Phew its been a long week. Thanks for the great welcome, Kelly. I hope you dont stay here long either. lol

I am going to start pushing the weight training and ease up on the cardio a bit. We'll see what happens.

Have a great week all.

qtapostolic
04-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Goddess Jessica looks like we're both hoping for a onederland b-day present!:gift: I know when I hit Onederland I'll be having a party on this thread, on my daily weigh-in thread, on every thread I can!:celebrate::rofl:

Cathi888 I'm glad you got my goofy joke:D Weight training and cardio are both good! I need to get addicted to exercise again. I have been walking with DH but as soon as I hit my 2 miles, I'm over it:dz: About 6 yrs ago I was in the gym and doing martial arts training as many hours a week as I could fit into my schedule. I was a single mom of three, working and going to school. I remember doing crunches and bicep curls wishing I could just work out as my job. Now, I have a great husband, school's done, and no job outside of taking care of the 4 kids... you'd think I could get all sorts of exercising done. (btw, I got real small doing all that working out but got hurt in some sparring matches, my knee and my back, so since I'd never changed my eating habits, I gained all my weight back plus a bunch more) I might need a gym membership at the same place again to get me in the right mind set:?:

I remember wanting to get into the teens thread SO bad, I just want to see 219, then after bouncing around, I couldn't wait for 209, now it's 199...I love 9, LOL Maybe my goal weight should be 129 instead of 130:lol:
I just have to keep watching what I put in my mouth and if I'm a good girl:angel: the numbers will come down;)

qtapostolic
04-18-2012, 11:13 AM
oh these last few pounds before 199 are driving me nuts, I've been dealing with a lot of water retention .... that's code for eating too much at my son's b-day party and not getting enough sleep and being really depressed and using all that as an excuse to cheat, no binging, just extras here and there. rrrr.... I have been good for 2 days now and I have to keep it up. My b-day is coming and I wanted to see 199 as my present for myself! Only I can make it happen.

Goddess Jessica
04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
I am at 214. This is going so slow! Argh!

At this rate I will not be in onederland for my birthday. Need to watch my food more. I increased my exercise this week and that helped but it meant that I made some bad food choices when I was ravenous.

Kelly - What part of Michigan are you in? I was born in Petoskey and I'll be there this summer!

qtapostolic
04-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi Jessica- I'm in Gaylord:D Maybe we can get together for a walk by the bay sometime this summer;) I did my Associates Degree at NCMC, so I've done a lot of driving out there but have only been able to enjoy the Petoskey area a few times; it is so beautiful... of course, all of Northern MI is:D
I was at 204.2 today and my b-day is on the 27th only 8 days away to lose 5 lbs to 199... probly not going to happen unless I get the whoosh I've been looking for by then:crossed: I'm hoping to fit better into my new dress by the 28th too. I'm going to a dinner in Detroit for my daughter's boyfriend, he's receiving some kind of reward/scholorship, and I'm hoping my big butt won't look so big, :joker:
Onederland Here We Come!

cathi888
04-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Had a crazy super fun weekend with a group of people. We went on a road trip to South Dakota for a rodeo. I drank and ate my self with no inhibitions at all.

The scale says 222, but I think it has to be left over junk. I will be back in the teens by next week, so don't kick me back out. I am kind of like a leftover teenager, once I move in, I plan to hunker down and not go back to the old dorms. lol

fuct
04-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Hey people. Back on the bandwagon today after months of slacking. Gained 8lbs from it, but hopefully now I'm on the way back down. I've been wanting to get into running recently, it's a funny story actually, I lost my dog when we were out on a walk, and I actually started running to look for her, and I haven't run in years. It wasn't as difficult as I thought, and strangely I kinda enjoyed it, haha. So running's been on my mind lately. Anyways, I can't wait to get to 199! :)

Bobbles
04-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Been bouncing back and forth between 216.8 and 218 for the past week :( Getting so frustrated. Going to kick up the workouts a step or two at the gym and hope to get through this soon!

scarletmeshell
04-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Hey Everyone! I'm 213 and I can't hardly stand waiting to get to 199! I have a bad cold and have resisted the urge to comfort myself with food. All of you are doing great!

qtapostolic
04-21-2012, 11:00 AM
I thought April would be my Onederland month, I started at 205.6, but as of today I'm only down to 204.0. I FEEL skinnier:lol: but we all know we want to SEE skinnier on the scale:goodscale
I've realized I just cannot go over 1500 cal. per day and I can't skip walking ever or the weight isn't going to come off. I don't don't why it's so hard this time around, all I can figure is that I'm older now than other times when I've lost:shrug:
Cathi we will not kick you out! I won't let GO!:hug: not unless you're leaving us for lower numbers:kickbutt: (that's us kicking you to a lower thread!:joker:)
Scarlet :getwell:
Bobbles We all understand the frustration, we just can't give up, not ever:sumo::hug:
fuct I wish u luck on ur endeavor to run!:goodluck::running:

scarletmeshell
04-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks Kelly! Still not feeling well today but a little than yesterday. I didn't over eat but I had more sodium than I normally do and the scale was up 3lbs! It's very frustrating.

Bobbles
04-21-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks Kelly :hug: I'm aiming for a 100% processed carb-free week, we'll see if that turns things onto its head :) Protein and veggies it is!

qtapostolic
04-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Scarlet the only thing good about those salty gains is that, with a little drowning in water, the gain can disappear as quickly as it came:D:hug:
Bobbles proteins/vegs really help me get things moving plus cutting out the sugary carbs helps the cravings go away:D I've been trying to get back to that type of diet as well (I say trying but I should be trying harder;) ) and I've been doing a lot more exercise to try to fight my way to Onederland:sumo:
I finally changed my ticker to my new low-203.6 cuz I"m not letting go of it! Well, except to get lower!:p I've joined the Biggest Loser thread here on 3FC as well. I love a good challenge!

Gabe
04-22-2012, 04:28 PM
I stalled at 219 for nearly three weeks. So very frustrating. Yesterday, though, it dropped to 218. And then, today, 216. I'm really not liking the spikiness of it all.

I plugged the 216 into the BMI calculator, though, and had a happy moment of disbelief. 33.8? That's closer to overweight than morbidly obese. That can't possibly be me!

scarletmeshell
04-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Congrats Gabe, your doing a great job and will be in Onederland before you know it!
Still sick today and the scale hasn't moved.
Have a great Sunday eveyone!

Dumplin
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
hi ladies ! I let myself get out of the teens. I am 225. I don't want to change my ticker I refuse ! I have joined my first Biggest Loser challenge and I am hoping this will get my motivation back where it was . I actually had surgery on my foot (achilles tendon problem) . Was not able to do my normal exercises and gain some weight. Hope you all don't mind me posting here. I guess I know I belong here and don't want to own my weight gain !

qtapostolic
04-23-2012, 09:05 AM
dumplin I just joined the Biggest Loser challenge as well, I'm hoping it'll get me in gear since I've only lost about 2 lbs for April:( I feel like I let myself down at the beginning of the month, but I have to forgive myself and move on:D :hug:A big hug to you wishing you the strength to get back in the teens:hug:
Scarlet Sorry you're still not feeling well:hug:
Gabe :woohoo:It is Possibly you!:D:congrat:

Dumplin
04-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks qtapostolic ! I really need the encouragement ! I would love to be in onderland by summer which is 9 weeks away . I just know I can if I keep total focus on my journey ! Congrats on your weight loss ! Looks like you have got the ball rolling in the right direction for sure !

:woohoo:

Goddess Jessica
04-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I am down to 214 even. Sigh. This is so slow! I really want to lose 4 more pounds by the end of April.

On the bright side, my Cute Boyfriend said to me, "You've lost a lot of weight. I can tell in your face." It's about time he noticed!

I am now the lowest I've been in my adult life. I am very happy and proud about that. Of course, onderland is still shiny like a beacon in my mind's eye. Le sigh.

qtapostolic
04-24-2012, 10:38 AM
:flow2:Jessica Lowest in ur adult life?!!:high::congrat: That is something to be very proud of! I'm so happy for you:hug: I want to lose 2.6 more by the end of April so I can see 199.8 or lower,:joker: Just to see that 2 gone! oh well, if not by the end of this month it'll still be soon;) Am I understanding your sig right? You had a baby in 2011? My baby was born on Apr. 13, 2011, he's one now and when people ask how I'm losing weight I tell them I'm on the "Robbie" diet-chasing him and giving him part of my meals as he begs for big people food:lol:
dumplin u r so welcome!:hug: We all need a good support system if we are going to change our lives. I'm learning this journey isn't just about seeing lower numbers on the scale, all though I like that part, but i'm learning to love and respect myself so I don't gain it all back again. My weight loss journey's in the past have been based on events and/or people, you know, "by summer" "by my family reunion" 'by the time HE gets to town" or "before HE finds somebody else". I am trying to remember this time is for ME and on my own TIME, staying in the right direction so I can feel good and be healthy, so I can move at the park with my kids, or fit in the little seats at my daughter's basketball games (which I finally can do!) And I'm not cutting down goals with time frames, we do need them, it just can't be my REASON any more. I hope that makes sense.
well, enough about me, You can do this! i wonder if we will end up on the same team for the Biggest Loser Challenge? I think it is for 13 weeks? I'm hoping the support threads on there will be good;) Maybe the challenge will help you stay on track? :) Onederland in 9 weeks is possible, Go For It!:sumo: Onederland here we Come!

Goddess Jessica
04-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Kelly - Thanks! I guess I should be more excited about it but it's only like a pound lower than my previous low (pre-baby). Yes, LG was born in June and she is a racer. I am chasing her all the time! It's like she sees the electrical socket and says, "Ooooo! Let me lick that!" I went back to work in January and my Nanny (Matt) has lost 40 pounds since watching her! She loves to go on walks and he walks with her a couple hours a day. His cholesterol dropped 20 points too!

Scarlett - I hope you're feeling better now. I often eat terribly when ill. The first 20 weeks of my pregnancy I was soooo sick and gained weight although I was throwing up all the time. SIGH!

Sheila53
04-24-2012, 11:34 PM
GJ, it's so cool to see you posting about the lowest weight milestone! Your life has taken a few twists and turns since we first "met." When are you doing another triathlon? Would be a great thing for the Little Goddess to witness.

Goddess Jessica
04-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Shelia! - Awww! Thanks! My life has taken some fun twists! As far as another tri, I signed up for one that I was supposed to compete in right after she was born. I couldn't do it. Get up a 4am feed a baby and then go to the race site? I just couldn't handle it. :) But I do plan on doing another race sometime this year... hmmm.... Now I need to go look for a race. :)
:swim::bike2::running:

scarletmeshell
04-25-2012, 07:04 AM
Good morning everyone! I am feeling better, still tired but much better. Thank you for your well wishes. Looks like everyone is doing well this week!

qtapostolic
04-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Oh WOW! I weighed in at 200.8 this morning! I think I'm 'whooshing' cuz I was holding a bunch of water/inflamation from a fall earlier this month. I'm finally not sore anymore and the scale is dropping:carrot: Maybe I will see 199 by my b-day on Friday:shrug::crossed:
Jessica is LG crawling or running? Robbie has had me moving since he learned to crawl and now it's running. Maybe they can have a play date this summer in Petoskey;)
Scarlet I'm glad you are feeling better! :hug:
Why is it that when over-weight people get sick, we eat more?? when skinny people don't feel good they don't want food at all-- so weird. My husband has actually thought I was feeling better a few times because I was eating... "oh, you must be feeling better"... "no, why you say that?".... "well, you're eating, so I thought your stomach must be feeling better" NOT:barf:
Sheila I have the saying about Women making history on my fridge... luv it!
Well, Let's Finish April Strong Everybody!

scarletmeshell
04-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Way to go Kelly!

Goddess Jessica
04-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Oh sooooo close, Kelly!

Dumplin
04-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Awesome Kelly ! Everyone keep up the good work ! I just thinking of it this way . What can I do today to help me get closer to my goal. It's one day at a time and one day can make a big difference ! I say at least I am trying ! Have a great day friends :)

PghGal
04-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Looks like I have (FINALLY) arrived into the two-teens ... destination: ONEderland! :)

I weighed in at 219.2 this morning. I was 221 a couple of days ago so I'm hoping this sticks. Either way, looks like I'll be hanging around here for awhile (but hopefully not for TOO long, no offense!).

Happy Sunday everyone! :D :D

qtapostolic
04-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Jess no offense taken! Nobody wants to stay in a decade thread for too long! :lol:
dumplin you are absolutely right-One day at a time! hey, did you see you're on the Red Team for the Biggest Loser Challenge? I'm on the blue one:o I love the color blue... just wish we had ended up on the same one:hug:
Anyways...
Guess what guys... I did it, 199.8 yesterday and 199.0 today so it's not a fluke!:carrot:
I will probably still check in here for a bit just to keep in touch and hopefully you'll all be joining me soon in a new thread for 190's!

scarletmeshell
04-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Oh Kelly that is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!
I am very frustrated today. I ate once again some things with more sodium than usual and get this........ up 9lbs! omggggggggggggg! I mean in one day! I can't stand it!

PghGal
04-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I hear you on the high sodium frustration ----- I've had a lot of sodium from Saturday through today. I just stepped on the scale and it read 224.2 --- ACK!!!! Granted, it was halfway through the day and I was fully dressed ... but STILL!

Congrats Kelly on reaching onederland!!! That is awesome!

Goddess Jessica
05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Still stuck at 212. Does the scale not know how bad I want to see that ZERO?

Trying to pick up the exercise this week but it always comes down to eating for me. Trying to include more low-cal options at night. Keeping the bad stuff out of the house. That's the key for me.

Kelly! We'll miss you but keep a seat warm for me!

qtapostolic
05-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks everybody! I will save a seat for all of you in the 190's!! What I've learned so far....no matter how much salt, how sore we get, how bad TOM is or any other thing that tries to knock us down, if we continue the fight we will get what we want. Sure, it may take longer than what we want, but we will get there!:hug: I always seemed to get stuck right before my next mini goal was hit and would get so frustrated, but I'm so glad I never quit.
Speaking of goals, I'm at 198.4 now so I guess I really should find the next decade thread, I hope you all do meet me there soon!

SugarRomeoTango4852
05-09-2012, 09:37 AM
So I have been hanging in the 2-teens for two weeks now, between 214 and 219.

It is a new experience for me becuase the last time I weight under 220, I think I was 14. Talk about exciting and scary.

qtapostolic
05-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing??
sugarromeotango I know what you mean by scary. When I was getting within a few pounds of Onederland, I started getting scared and let myself cheat on my diet like crazy-self sabotaged big time! But I took time to figure out why I was scared and realized the problems I've had in the past were not really connected to my weight, so then I went for it and here I am in the onehundreds and happy! I hope you can find your happy place too and keep pressing on!:hug:

Dumplin
05-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Hi Kelly ! yes I am Red Team but I say ...go Kelly Blue Team ! You are doing great ! I will let you know when I get to onderland !!!!!!

DaugT
05-15-2012, 11:04 AM
Hey everyone. I'm moving in!! :D
Hit 219 this morning for my weekly weigh-in.
20 pounds to Onderland. I am hoping to make it at any point in July, even if it's the 31st! LOL So aiming for a 10 to 12 week stay. I did the last 20 pound thread in 9 weeks, but I know things may start slowing down here as I'm reaching three months next week since I started losing.
I have started training for a inline skate marathon, so maybe with any luck that'll keep the pounds coming off steadily.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hanging out for a while! :hug:

DaugT
05-22-2012, 07:11 AM
AH!! Am I the only one fighting the 200's to 219's?? LOL
Oh, well, more reason to just barge my way through them as quick as possible ;)

2 pounds this week, which puts me at 28 overall. YEY! :carrot:
Hoping to at least hit 30 next week, maybe a little more so I can hit my goal I set for the Memorial Day Challenge.
I am in week 13 since I started, and figured I'm averaging 2.15 pounds a week. Hoping I can keep up that pace a little longer before things start to slow down. Been moving a lot more lately, so hopefully I can keep sweating it off. LOL

:trampo: Off and running for another great week . . .

SugarRomeoTango4852
05-22-2012, 09:04 AM
@ Daugt: NO! I am right here with you! I just got out of the 2 teens into the 200s (209!) so don't worry you aren't alone.

Though, if you would prefer to be alone to go fater by all means....

DaugT
05-22-2012, 09:41 AM
LOL Nah, having company is always better! :D

Congrats on 209!!! Must feel so great to be out of the double digit 2's and almost to onderland!!

Gabe
05-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I hit 207 on Sunday, and now I'm super impatient to get to Onederland. It's so close, I can almost taste it.

It tastes like bananas, oddly enough.

DaugT
05-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Yey, Gabe!!
I can only imagine.. it's like when you have been waiting for something and you finally get a couple of days away and time just stops! AH!!

xirene
05-24-2012, 01:52 AM
So excited that I can finally join in here! After living in the 220's for the past month, I was 217 yesterday when I got on the scale. I am so very psyched to get to Onederland! :D

BunnyD
05-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Finally made it to this group! The past few weeks have been a struggle, but I think with the support to stick to it, I can see my way through the 210's. Good luck everyone!

DaugT
05-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Yey BunnyD and xirene!!! :bravo:
Great to see some more faces on here, short stays for all! :D

Goddess Jessica
05-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh I fallen off the wagon something FIERCE.

I'm getting too close to that 220 mark. I have to get this eating under control again. My birthday has been an effective excuse but now it's over. So my excused should be as well -- yet, I ate a bag of peanut M&M's this morning! BEFORE 10AM!

Since I don't want to screw up my mid-year goal, I have to concentrate a lot more on what is ending up in my mouth.

DaugT
05-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Hope things are back on track for you Jessica!!

DaugT
05-29-2012, 07:22 AM
AHH!! I wanted to hit that 30 pounds so badly this week... but TOM bloat has attacked and so the scale only moved a pound this week.
That's OK!! I'll take it and beat the scale into submission next week. LOL

216 right now, so 16.1 pounds to go until Onderland LOL .... chippin' away bit by bit!

SugarRomeoTango4852
05-31-2012, 09:25 AM
5 Lbs. I am FIVE POUNDS from being under 200lbs.

I am a little nervous about this.

DaugT
05-31-2012, 10:00 AM
5 Lbs. I am FIVE POUNDS from being under 200lbs.

I am a little nervous about this.

WOW What an awesome May you had!!! :carrot: Congrats!
I know how you feel, it's going to be very strange seeing that ONE as the first number, will take some getting used to! LOL
So close ... congrats!!

Goddess Jessica
06-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Wagon falling continued but I am now back on the horse. And luckily, so is my whole household. WHEW! That always makes things a lot easier.

I have a family reunion of sorts in Michigan at the end of July. My goal is to stay on plan until Michigan.

I started a real food only plan based on this website: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/real-food-defined-a-k-a-the-rules/

It should keep my sweet tooth in check.

desertmouse2010
06-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello everyone. I've been in the two teens since last August and can't seem to get out. I had lost my motivation but now I'm ready to get to it again. I'm going to try the real food thing. I'm sure I'll feel great and hopefully that will help get me to Onederland. :carrot:

DaugT
06-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Glad to hear things have turned around for you, Jessica!! :carrot:

Hope you've been having a great week, desertmouse, and you see those numbers move downward very soon!!

Down 2 pounds this week to 214. :D Got to put my handy dandy 30-pound little chickie avatar up and it feels great!! In my mind hoping I can pull off 5 pounds over the next 2 weigh-ins... going away for a long weekend and would love to leave here being 209! We'll see how it goes!

desertmouse2010
06-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks DaugT! :) I can always use the motivation.

Goddess Jessica thanks for the link. I've been trying to eat only real food and I already have lots more energy. :carrot:

I've decided to start weighing in Saturday mornings (instead of just whenever). Hopefully the scale will reflect all of the healthy work I've been doing. :crossed:

Goddess Jessica
06-07-2012, 12:57 AM
There's been a lot of interesting things with this real food challenge. The #1 issue I run into is that you really have to be prepared ahead of time. There's no "grabbing" something on the run. That's a good thing but it's also a wee bit frustrating.

I find myself eating MORE bread than before because we finally found bread that fit in the rules (100% whole grain, no sugar, no more than 5 ingredients total) and sometimes I am at a loss on what to eat. But it's not been a bad thing, it ends of being two slices a day.

I've lost about 6 pounds so far and I seriously miss coke zero about a THOUSAND times a day. In fact, I will sit here and daydream about it for a good twenty minutes.

SugarRomeoTango4852
06-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Argh. I have 4 lbs to lose to be a Onederlander and it will just not go away. I am taking a exercise (not food) break and then hopefully I can hit it harder again on Monday and drop these stupid pounds.

Goddess Jessica
06-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Omigosh, I am at 210.5. I am so excited! Another pound and I will see that big fat zero next to the two!

This process has been so slow for me. I am happy that I am getting close to onederland.

desertmouse2010
06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm finally losing weight again. I kept bouncing around 219. Now I'm down to 215.5. :broc:

DaugT
06-12-2012, 08:34 AM
:carrot: Congrats everyone!! Looks like you're plugging right along! SugarRomeoTango, hope you're closer to 199, you're so close!!

My week was a total bust. Between the end of soccer season, the end of school with field trips and event days to chaperone, working 2 jobs, dance recital this weekend, which meant rehearsals every night last week and shows all weekend, I went into survival mode and just tried to not gain!! This was my first truly challenging week since starting this in February and though I am not happy that I stayed the same I am also kind of proud that I didn't gain. We ate on the fly all week and counting calories went out the window, workouts went out the window. It was just get through it, please!! LOL And luckily I did, it's over, and onward I go.
This kind of week is the stuff that would throw me off for months in the past, but I have talked to myself a lot LOL over the last few months to prepare myself that this was going to happen every once in a while and that I could handle it. And I did, and I'm cool with it, and on with the progress.

Still sitting at 214 this week. And now that all these activities are done I am ready to kick it back into high gear, count diligently this week and get some extra workouts in. Looking forward to next Tuesday!

Goddess Jessica
06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I am still at 210. So many days of 210. Argh. I suppose I can't complain too much, it's NOT 211. I just would like to see the 200's soon!

I am so sore from yoga today that it almost makes up for not hitting it!

DaugT
06-16-2012, 08:11 PM
So frustrating Jessica!! I know how you feel.
After having stayed the same for the first time last week I am already very antsy to see the numbers move!

I am hoping something is happening, as I have been completely exhausted the last week. My workouts haven't been great and have generally felt bloated and yucky ... then today it's been bathroom city. LOL I feel like every 15 minutes I have to go again ... so I am guessing my body is finally letting go of things. AND I took a 2-hour nap today. LOL I never do that. I am sitting here thinking, PLEASE let this be a whoosh!! I'll see on Tuesday!

Underwater
06-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Yay! I'm here! 219 this morning, but with a challenging week ahead. I'll be living on a boat for a long weekend starting Thursday and I'll be hungry and the food will be delicious and plentiful! Hoping not to gain this week and am enjoying being in the last thread before onederland!

DaugT
06-17-2012, 06:00 PM
:bravo:
So glad to see you here!! I peeked in on the other thread the other day and saw you were right in the edge, was hoping you'd hope on over this weekend.
Such great news!! It is a great feeling knowing this is the last stop to Onderland. Now, I just need to get escape this place at some point. ROFL!!

Enjoy your long weekend!! :D

Thedollylala
06-18-2012, 10:44 AM
So close to Onederland!! Finally in here 216.6 is where I'm at I'm aiming for in 6 weeks to be there... I hope

DaugT
06-18-2012, 11:27 AM
So close to Onederland!! Finally in here 216.6 is where I'm at I'm aiming for in 6 weeks to be there... I hope

WOOHOO!!! :welcome: Love seeing you guys coming on over!!
I am on your pace as well... determined to be in Onederland before the end of July!

Thedollylala
06-18-2012, 07:42 PM
WOOHOO!!! :welcome: Love seeing you guys coming on over!!
I am on your pace as well... determined to be in Onederland before the end of July!

Wow our stats are almost exactly the same, do i sense a weight loss friend?

startswimming
06-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi all! I am S T U C K at 217! I have been kicking my a** at the gym every day and I can see/feel a difference in my body, but the scale. will. not. BUDGE! *deep breath.* :) So I'll probably be here a looooooooooong time. What shall we chat about? LOL.
Liz

DaugT
06-19-2012, 07:20 AM
startswimming ugh, stinks being stuck for sure. I stayed the same for 2 weeks and it start to drive me a little :dizzy: I was anxious for weigh-in day today. Hope a whole bunch goes at once for you!

Thedollylala Absolutely! :D That's pretty cool, I didn't notice just HOW close they all were before.

Weigh-in day for me, down 3 pounds to 211 this week!! :cheer:
I am one more pound away from 35 pounds, and 2 pounds away from hitting a 15% loss overall AND being 1/3 of the way to my goal weight. WHOOT!!

I have to say I am pretty proud of myself this week, I have been training to do an inlineskate marathon and this week I did a 20 mile skate. Felt great to accomplish that, just have to keep it going now.
And been keeping up well with my Zumba workouts and Taebo workouts

I think I'm going to move my weigh-in a little this week for the first time, and check back in early Friday morning. We are going away Friday through Tuesday, so I won't be at my scale next Tuesday morning. Rather than wait until Wednesday to get possible bad news after a weekend of traveling, I may just hope for a little loss by this Friday, and then weigh in again the following Tuesday so I have another week before I have to face the scale again after the trip. I am actually not too too worried about food, but more just being bloated and retaining stuff from all of the sitting in the car. Summer really screws up the routine. LOL :p

Hope everyone else is doing great!! :trampo:

Thedollylala
06-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Way to go on the loss!!! Wow you have oodles of exercising going on, very awesome!!

Thedollylala
06-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Still in the teens, even tho it's TOM I'm bordering the teens from the bloatyness but I won't cave in! Noooope

DaugT
06-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Don't cave in!! Hope the bloat, etc, is gone by now!!

Got brave this morning and went into the, all the shorts that don't fit me and no way in heck I'm wearing shorts anyway, drawer!

And drumroll please, 4 pairs that fit, really truly fit! :carrot: So I think I am going to break my 4, maybe 5, year avoidance of shorts and go out in public with 'em on. GASP. LOL

Have to admit I was feeling pretty good about it, excited even, UNTIL it hit me. Oh, man, now I have to make sure I pay attention to shaving over my knee!! LOL :dizzy: No more skipping it for a while, or doing it quick knowing I must've missed spots, Darn it!

Thedollylala
06-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Dontcha hate it when you have to shave above the knee?? I started wearing dresses and sometimes shorts, my fiancÚ likes it so it makes me feel even better about it

Thedollylala
06-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Ah how's everyone doing, inching your way down the scale?

startswimming
06-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Hi all!

For my part I am still stuck. And I am getting super annoyed about it. I know that muscle weighs more than fat blah blah blah :blah: But I am being so much more disciplined than in the past and the scale just pongs around between 216 and 219. Ugh! I can see things improving.....I can definitely see a difference in my legs etc, but the scale. won't. MOVE. :( AT least I am determined to keep at it and hopefully it will start to slide.

How are you guys doing? Woohoo on the shorts DT! That is the best feeling!!! :) And too funny on the leg shaving! :)

xirene
06-25-2012, 02:01 PM
So close....was 212 yesterday morning. The night before, I'd needed a belt to hold up the size 20W jeans I'd bought in May- so I went shopping last night and got new jeans- 18W! And the new shorts were even better- 16W/18W!

Can't wait for ONEderland. Hoping to be there by July 4th. :D

Gabe
06-25-2012, 08:32 PM
I hit 199 today, so...Onederland! Too bad my dad's in the hospital and I'm too tired to greet the milestone with anything other than resignation.

I haven't weighed this little since I was in high school 11 years ago.

Thedollylala
06-26-2012, 12:55 AM
That's awesome gabe!! Sorry about your father tho

Underwater
06-26-2012, 01:19 AM
Up .4 this week due to a long weekend trip. It's okay though, I'm back in the saddle today...

DaugT
06-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Hey guys!! Just checking in and waving.
Have been away, and now avoiding the scale like the plague. LOL

Was supposed to have checked in last Friday morn, but didn't hear my alarm go off, so when we did get up we made a mad dash to the car to get on the road!! And now after several days of being away from home, eating out every meal, and PMS bloat here, I figure it's good for my mental stability (LOL) to just not see the number. So I'll be back at my regular check in on Tuesday. Hopefully TOM will have come and gone by then and I'll have worked off anything from the weekend away.

I am starting to have the feeling summer will be more challenging for me than the holidays with all the traveling and visiting we do. :dizzy:

uselessknowledge
06-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Hello all. :wave: Just wanted to join in on this thread!

DaugT
06-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Hello all. :wave: Just wanted to join in on this thread!

:welcome2: Glad to have you here!!!

dcapulet
06-29-2012, 04:56 PM
soooooo glad to be here!!!

DaugT
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
:carrot::carrot: WHOOT! :carrot::carrot:

I didn't even put two and two together when I read your post on the challenge today!! Welcome!! :D

uselessknowledge
06-29-2012, 08:07 PM
:welcome2: Glad to have you here!!!

Thanks! :D

DaugT
06-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Note to myself, since TOM is here and I am feeling particularly blah this morning:

It's June 30th, one month from now on your July 31st weigh-in you will see at least a 199 on the scale, if not lower!!!
ONE MONTH to ONDERLAND, chickie. Do this! :carrot:

xirene
06-30-2012, 04:39 PM
After nearly a week of being stalled at 212, the scale finally moved again- 210.3!!! I think I may have sweat off those pounds last night watching Magic Mike in the theater ;)

Blueberries
07-01-2012, 10:43 PM
204.4 this morning for this week's weigh in. I am getting SO close! My weight moves really slowly, and I've had two 1+ lb losses in a row, so I feel like I may be sitting here for awhile. Oh well... Doesn't matter if it's slow or fast. I'll get there soon enough!

DaugT
07-02-2012, 08:24 AM
After nearly a week of being stalled at 212, the scale finally moved again- 210.3!!! I think I may have sweat off those pounds last night watching Magic Mike in the theater ;)

LOL @ Magic Mike!! Congrats on the loss!! :carrot:

204.4 this morning for this week's weigh in. I am getting SO close! My weight moves really slowly, and I've had two 1+ lb losses in a row, so I feel like I may be sitting here for awhile. Oh well... Doesn't matter if it's slow or fast. I'll get there soon enough!

It does feel slow when it goes one at a time, but like you said you'll get there... great work!!!!!

DaugT
07-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Good morning!! Weekly weigh-in day for moi!
2 pounds gone, yey!! Down to 209. Finally feeling back on track from being away 5 days last week and not doing my weigh-in.

This morning marks some milestones, as I have a new 35 pound lost chickie friend, I am less than 10 pounds to onderland, AND I am 1/3 of the way through my weightloss goal!! :cheer3:
Has me feeling pretty darn good! :D

xirene
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
@DaugT: congrats on your new chickie there! :)

So darned sick of the way my weight fluctuates during "that" time of the month! The only good thing is when things go back to normal, I'm usually down a few pounds.

And today, the scale said 206! I feel like I am crawling to Onederland on my hands and knees, but I'm going to get there! Two weeks, maybe? Three?

DaugT
07-09-2012, 07:57 AM
@DaugT: congrats on your new chickie there! :)

So darned sick of the way my weight fluctuates during "that" time of the month! The only good thing is when things go back to normal, I'm usually down a few pounds.

And today, the scale said 206! I feel like I am crawling to Onederland on my hands and knees, but I'm going to get there! Two weeks, maybe? Three?

LOL I just said the same thing yesterday about crawling to the Ones!! I am very with you, last week TOM messed things up, my weigh-in tomorrow I can already tell I am bloated from ovulation. It's like half the month is gone every month with cycle stuff. :devil:
You are definitely getting there though!! It won't be too long now! :carrot:

SugarRomeoTango4852
07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
I am proud to say...I will be leaving this thread. I have been steadily around 197 or 198 for over a week. I can't wait to see everyone in the next thread.

DaugT
07-09-2012, 11:46 AM
I am proud to say...I will be leaving this thread. I have been steadily around 197 or 198 for over a week. I can't wait to see everyone in the next thread.

Congrats!! I wondered if you ever broke through your 204 I think it was, and looks like you sure did!!!! :carrot::carrot:

DaugT
07-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Snail's pace to 199, but I'll take the ONE pound I lost this week. :p
Sitting at 208 today. One great positive is looking at my ticker it now says 69 pounds to go, feels good to be in the 60's left for weightloss, especially when I started at over 100.
Now if I can just get to the 100's sometime this century I will be elated!! :D

packgirl
07-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm saying hello to the two-teens! I haven't been here in years and years. I'm not sure how many because I haven't had a scale...ever. As my 220 rewards, I bought one, though! No more relying on the doctor's office, gym, or school scales.

Also, a bit more accountability and perhaps understanding what affects my weight with daily weigh-ins.

Anyway! Here I am. Wooooo!

DaugT
07-11-2012, 11:31 AM
YEY!! Welcome and congrats! :D
And glad to have some more company over here!

packgirl
07-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Good morning folks! Thanks DaugT! Good to see you again. I'll probably be here for a looooong time! :-) Tortoise wins the race, right?

Thedollylala
07-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Still here... 13 lbs to go... Slowly but surely.

Underwater
07-13-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm saying hello to the two-teens! I haven't been here in years and years. I'm not sure how many because I haven't had a scale...ever. As my 220 rewards, I bought one, though! No more relying on the doctor's office, gym, or school scales.

Also, a bit more accountability and perhaps understanding what affects my weight with daily weigh-ins.

Anyway! Here I am. Wooooo!

Welcome!!!

WhiteChristmas
07-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Joining you guys. I have struggled with my weight for six years, after gaining a bit more than 125 pounds (that seems unbelievable to me, even as it write it out) and I am now losing. I started at 235 in February and am now 219. Working hard now and stepping up the pace.

Hoping to be back to a "me" I recognize by Christmas.

Thedollylala
07-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Joining you guys. I have struggled with my weight for six years, after gaining a bit more than 125 pounds (that seems unbelievable to me, even as it write it out) and I am now losing. I started at 235 in February and am now 219. Working hard now and stepping up the pace.

Hoping to be back to a "me" I recognize by Christmas.

Congrats on the weight loss you have achieved so far and welcome!!

12 lbs till onederland... C'mon body work with me :3

cinderelly
07-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 219.1. Super excited to be joining this thread.

Congrats to everyone who is moving through it.

Underwater
07-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Well new folks! This is fun thread to be a part of! Last one until Onederland- we are all counting down now!!!

Thedollylala
07-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Well new folks! This is fun thread to be a part of! Last one until Onederland- we are all counting down now!!!

Our weight is close! We need to skip into onederlad together, motivation!!!

packgirl
07-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Welcome everyone!

DaugT
07-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Welcome cinderelly and whitechristmas!!! :D

Underwater
07-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Our weight is close! We need to skip into onederlad together, motivation!!!

Hope your week was better than mine... I only lost .2 lb :(

Thedollylala
07-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Hope your week was better than mine... I only lost .2 lb :(

It wasn't a bad week but my weight comes off in wooshes of 2
Or 3 and won't come on for 2-3 weeks blaaah

packgirl
07-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Mine does as well, doll! It seems everything I lose in a month comes in about a week and a half.

Welcome cinder and white christmas!

cinderelly
07-16-2012, 10:48 AM
I've been under 220 for 3 days now and in 3 pounds I will be the lightest I have been since I had kids. Time to start thinking about me again.

DaugT
07-16-2012, 10:52 AM
That's awesome, cinderelly!! I remember distinctly being 196 the first time I got pregnant, so I've had that number in my mind as I get closer. Will be so awesome to see 195!
First I've gotta finish kicking the 2's outta here. LOL

Goddess Jessica
07-16-2012, 01:13 PM
BAH! I am up three pounds. And that is not the direction I want to go. My July has been insane at work because of a conference that I host (which was on the 11th). Now it's time to buckle down and get off these pounds. I have breakfast and lunch today pack and my spin class at noon. Hopefully I'll see some progress.

Of course, I go on vacation on Saturday! Yay! But also, ACK! Usually I lose weight when vacationing but this will be with the baby in tow. I've not done that while she's been mobile. I'm already stressing out about the flight. She hates sitting still and when she can't run around, she cries.

Thedollylala
07-16-2012, 01:19 PM
That's awesome, cinderelly!! I remember distinctly being 196 the first time I got pregnant, so I've had that number in my mind as I get closer. Will be so awesome to see 195!
First I've gotta finish kicking the 2's outta here. LOL

I was 198 the day I found out I was pregnant . So I can understand how those numbers stick in your head... Ah we are all so close to getting to our pre pregnancy weight!

DaugT
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
It's crazy, I could probably tell my life story by what weight I was at an given time. ugh!

Good luck, Jessica. BTDT with flights and it is nerve wracking because you don't want to be THAT family that drive the other passengers crazy!! I just had lots and lots of distractions in my carry-on bag, that there was always something different to do, eat, etc, to keep up with when they seemed to get antsy.

DaugT
07-17-2012, 07:08 AM
Down 1 this week. I am REALLY trying to be happy about that. LOL It is looking like my consistent weeks of 2 and 3, are now turning into 0, 1, 2. Which I KNOW is great, and I KNEW was going to happen. I was just hoping it would happen after I saw 199 on the scale.

I am confident that I am doing what I can. I have been training for a marathon (skating) and it's this coming weekend. So between that, my Zumba, and Taebo workouts, plus staying on plan calorie wise even with all the working out, I am not veering off course. So I just have to suck it up, and get used to the weight coming off slower. I was reading that when people are training for races they may gain weight, so maybe we'll see what happens going forward once the marathon is behind me.

I was hoping to be about 10 pounds lighter when I did the race, but regardless, not going to let it overshadow what an accomplishment this is for me!! That I have the endurance, strength, physical fitness, balance, etc, all of it to skate 26.2 miles!

This is where I really wish I have been taking measurements. I haven't, and I should. Because my clothes do fit different, so something is happening somewhere, just not as much on the scale as it was. LOL

cinderelly
07-17-2012, 10:14 AM
I was thinking about the pre-baby weight thing yesterday and I remembered that I was 214 before baby #2. I was actually 180 before baby #1. Either way, I'm still going to do a little happy dance when I see 214 on the scale!

216.5 this morning so it's not far off (hopefully)

Underwater
07-17-2012, 11:25 PM
I feel like I have ben 213-214 for FOREVER even though it's only been about 2 and a half weeks. I've been eating okay- not great, not terrible, so this explains the maintaining. I can't find the motivation to be 100% on plan every day. Sometimes it's a piece of coffee cake in the office or too many pretzels, but I just can't keep up the good work for more than a few days recently :(

Thedollylala
07-18-2012, 09:05 AM
Finally made a little progress lost 2 more lbs I hope that's not the last loss I see this month :) 10 lbs to go till onederland !

RubyRed93
07-18-2012, 07:17 PM
I've been at 210 pounds for 2 weeks. I hope I'm at least 209 when I weigh in Friday.

DaugT
07-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Looks like we're all in the same position, on the SLOW boat to 199. Why does it have to be like that?!??!?! GRRRR! :mad:

Great on the 2 pounds dollylala!! :D

alsten02
07-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Yayy glad to finally be in this thread :D 219.4 this morning

Thedollylala
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM

Welcome aboard!!

cinderelly
07-19-2012, 01:21 PM

Good job alsten. Happy to see you here.

alsten02
07-19-2012, 01:44 PM

Underwater
07-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Saw 212 on the scale for the first time this morning- 212.4. Hoping it sticks for my official weigh-in on Sunday!

Thedollylala
07-20-2012, 11:02 PM
Saw 212 on the scale for the first time this morning- 212.4. Hoping it sticks for my official weigh-in on Sunday!

Yay!!

cinderelly
07-22-2012, 10:34 AM
Ugh, haven't been staying OP these days and now TOM is visiting. Feeling so blah, I guess we'll just have to see how the next week goes!!

Underwater
07-22-2012, 04:44 PM
.6 loss for the week putting me at 212.8. This is really frustrating... it's been going so slow for the last 3 weeks :(

alsten02
07-23-2012, 09:42 AM
down 1.7 .. day 60 today & down 30 lbs, not bad at all :)

packgirl
07-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Still hanging in at 218.

xirene
07-24-2012, 02:45 AM
I hate my scale with a raging passion. Have been 100% on plan with MF for 1 1/2 weeks, and for the past few days it's been 207-205!-206-205-209?? How did I gain 4 lbs in 24 hrs with only MF, black coffee and water? *shakes head and glares at the scale*

alsten02
07-24-2012, 08:10 AM
down .5

Thedollylala
07-24-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm out of the teens only a few more steps to onederland!! Currently at 208.8

DaugT
07-24-2012, 10:18 AM
I hate my scale with a raging passion. Have been 100% on plan with MF for 1 1/2 weeks, and for the past few days it's been 207-205!-206-205-209?? How did I gain 4 lbs in 24 hrs with only MF, black coffee and water? *shakes head and glares at the scale*

TOM or ovulation time??? It will do it to me every time!

DaugT
07-24-2012, 10:20 AM
YEY! To all of you guys making progress!! Forgive me for reposting the same post I just put in the Labor Day Challenge thread, but I am half-asleep this morning. LOL

Morning everyone!
Well, I had been away all weekend, and then up 2 nights with sick kids, including last night, been up since 1:00 am. Didn't even attempt to get on the scale this morning, as I know I am all out of whack, add the fact that TOM is due Friday and I am just not in the mood to see that number. I hate to skip a week, I am beat and don't need any bad news. LOL I will see the scale next Tuesday and look forward to it being a lower number than I am sure it is today! I am bummed I will not reach my goal of being 199 by the end of July, but not going to let it deter me either. It will happen, soon!

On a positive note, I took part in a skating marathon this weekend and did awesome!! 26.2 miles, I am very proud of that accomplishment, so that's what I am taking away from this past week! Reaching a major non-scale goal and fitness level!!! :carrot:

Keep on Keepin' on ladies!
I have to say I am looking forward to the regular routine the fall will bring!

Underwater
07-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Still here at 213 lbs. Weighed in at 213.4 today. It's been almost a month now!

Yesterday I bought 3 pairs of pants, all size 14. They button and zip, but are not appropriate to wear in public yet. They were on clearance at Old Navy and 1 of the pairs cost 51 cents! I'm not kidding! I thought it was a mistake and the check out girl asked her coworker, but they still gave them to me for 51 cents! I paid about $35 for all 3 pairs.

Well, now I have to work my way into fitting into them. I have no choice. They are in my closet just waiting for me. It will probably take me another 10-15 lbs until they are comfortable, but I'm gonna do it. I started today with a no bullshit snacks day.

Thedollylala
07-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Still here at 213 lbs. Weighed in at 213.4 today. It's been almost a month now!

Yesterday I bought 3 pairs of pants, all size 14. They button and zip, but are not appropriate to wear in public yet. They were on clearance at Old Navy and 1 of the pairs cost 51 cents! I'm not kidding! I thought it was a mistake and the check out girl asked her coworker, but they still gave them to me for 51 cents! I paid about $35 for all 3 pairs.

Well, now I have to work my way into fitting into them. I have no choice. They are in my closet just waiting for me. It will probably take me another 10-15 lbs until they are comfortable, but I'm gonna do it. I started today with a no bullshit snacks day.

Woo you can't beat a deal like that! And I'm sure you'll fit into them comfortably in no time!

cinderelly
07-28-2012, 09:29 AM
TOM is finally done and I still managed to lose .4 of a pound last week. Doesn't really sound like an accomplishment but usually I gain 1 or 2 so I'm OK with it. Now to get back on plan.

xirene
07-28-2012, 12:37 PM
TOM is finally done and I still managed to lose .4 of a pound last week. Doesn't really sound like an accomplishment but usually I gain 1 or 2 so I'm OK with it. Now to get back on plan.

Congratulations! Turns out that TOM approaching was what caused the weird fluctuations in my weight last week. Hoping it takes a few lbs with it when it leaves.

cinderelly
07-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Congratulations! Turns out that TOM approaching was what caused the weird fluctuations in my weight last week. Hoping it takes a few lbs with it when it leaves.

It's such a pain in the butt isn't it? Just when I'm starting to do well TOM messes it up. Here's hoping it doesn't mess up your progress.

xirene
07-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Nope, this month is the first that I've actually lost during TOM. The past five, I've gained or maintained for about 7-10 days thanks to the joys of being female. I'm down another 1.5 lbs this morning, though! *does a happy dance*

Underwater
07-29-2012, 04:48 PM
I've been doing better since I bought the 51 cent pants... weighed in today at 211.4 and lost 1.4 for the week taking me away from 213 forever. I had been plateauing there for almost a month so I'm happy to be on my way down :)

DaugT
07-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Still on the one-pound-at-a-time boat to onderland!! 206 today!
At least if I get one pound next week I'll be at 40 pounds total!

Have a great week!!

cinderelly
07-31-2012, 09:33 AM
I exceeded my goal for July. I wanted to lose 10 pounds and I lost 12.4, I hope that I can do the same in August. How did everyone else do this month??

alsten02
07-31-2012, 10:09 AM
I exceeded my goal for July. I wanted to lose 10 pounds and I lost 12.4, I hope that I can do the same in August. How did everyone else do this month??

Great job :D Same with me

Start Weight: 228.7
Goal Weight: 216.7
Final Weight: 213.5

TOM at the moment too, was nice to still see it go down lil this morning

Goddess Jessica
07-31-2012, 03:36 PM
I am back from vacation!

I did a tri while I was there. I never thought I would do a tri on vacation. HA!

But I did gain 6 pounds so I am fighting to get those off plus the ones keeping me from ONEDERLAND!

cinderelly
08-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Great job :D Same with me

Start Weight: 228.7
Goal Weight: 216.7
Final Weight: 213.5

TOM at the moment too, was nice to still see it go down lil this morning

Great job :D

Let's hope we can keep the momentum going this month.

Dumplin
08-01-2012, 02:24 PM
I have until Sept 17 which is the first day of fall to get to onderland. I am going to try my best to get there. I know I can. I have came a very long way from my starting point. I can feel a big difference ! I only have to keep my focus ! I hate the way I feel when I overeat . I am really taking notice to that !

packgirl
08-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Still hanging in at 216. I do hate how I'll stay stay stay then a whoosh then stay stay stay.... But, at least I do stay and don't gain!

Thedollylala
08-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Been hanging around at 209-210 for two weeks I'm ready for a change and to get down to onederland by the end of this month

Underwater
08-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Down to 210.4 today and HOPING to see 209 by Sunday! Almost another decade down!

Goddess Jessica
08-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Underwater! You're so close! Eeeeeeee! Exciting!

I'm down today. Whew. Eating has been a lot better. I still miss Coke Zero and peanut M&MS...

RJR
08-03-2012, 12:42 PM
As of today I qualify for this thread!! I was 219.8 this morning :)

I'd like to lose 10 more pounds before I go back to college on the 28th. I've lost 15 in the last 26 days but I know it won't keep coming off so easy.

Thedollylala
08-04-2012, 05:27 AM
Scale finally moved down this morning my last weigh in before my vacation started... 6.8 lbs till onederland !

alsten02
08-04-2012, 08:58 AM
As of today I qualify for this thread!! I was 219.8 this morning :)

I'd like to lose 10 more pounds before I go back to college on the 28th. I've lost 15 in the last 26 days but I know it won't keep coming off so easy.

welcome :D greattt loss so far!

scale been nice to me lately, (since TOM finally disappeared)210 already.. how awesome.. Im sure a lil be back up tomorrow but Ill still take it :carrot:

defenestrator
08-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Yay! I'm 219.8. Hello onederland, I'd like to get to know you . . .

Haven't been this weight since the early '90s. I ran a road race yesterday and there was a picture of me and my friend afterwards and it was probably the first full-body photo in 20 years where I was happy with how my body looked. That was a nice feeling, even though I'm really far from goal and I tend to only lose .5 lbs per week. I'll be here a while:)

Underwater
08-05-2012, 05:15 PM
210.2 today. So close to that elusive next decade. Hopefully next week.

I'm just happy to back to making my slow progress. I can't wait to wear those new jeans!

Underwater
08-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Yay! I'm 219.8. Hello onederland, I'd like to get to know you . . .

Haven't been this weight since the early '90s. I ran a road race yesterday and there was a picture of me and my friend afterwards and it was probably the first full-body photo in 20 years where I was happy with how my body looked. That was a nice feeling, even though I'm really far from goal and I tend to only lose .5 lbs per week. I'll be here a while:)

Welcome, welcome! Slow progress is still progress, trust me, I know ;)

packgirl
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Def -- Welcome!

Underwater -- Keep up the great work!

Back from the beach and settled in. Had a great wog tonight, cut a minute off last week's time. Wooo! Still at 216. Maybe I'll see a move soon!

defenestrator
08-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Underwater -- while I would love to see you just all of a sudden accelerate your weight loss and have every pound come easily, I have to admit, it is kind of nice to have someone around who is making progress slowly. It seems like lots of the women I see here who are trying to lose 100lbs+ are losing 2, 3, 4 lbs per week and at 0 to .5 lbs per week, I don't have a lot of company. It's ok -- as long as I keep going in the right direction I can be patient. But it is nice to have company.

Goddess Jessica
08-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I would take a half a pound! Somehow I gained 4 pounds this week despite being on plan. What the heck! It is so unfair! POUT.

alsten02
08-08-2012, 02:04 PM
I would take a half a pound! Somehow I gained 4 pounds this week despite being on plan. What the heck! It is so unfair! POUT.

Apparently I gained around 3 lbs lol have no idea how, I watch my sodium and been drinking a lot :?: frustrating for sure.. next week would have to be a good week for us then right :P

packgirl
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Working on staying under 215 now. Yay!

Def--I'm super slow, never had that 2-3 pounds per week. Well, here and there, but my average is right at a pound. Nice and slow does it!

Goddess and alsten -- you'll get there. Loss isn't linear...unfortunately! You may see it back down tomorrow!

xirene
08-10-2012, 05:27 PM
I did it! This morning I was 199.6! *does silly happy dance all around the room* Tomorrow will be six months on plan with Medifast, and I'm down from 252 to 199. Still have a long way before I get to my goal weight, but this was a tremendous milestone for me- I have not been under 200 lbs since about 1998.

alsten02
08-10-2012, 05:29 PM
I did it! This morning I was 199.6! *does silly happy dance all around the room* Tomorrow will be six months on plan with Medifast, and I'm down from 252 to 199. Still have a long way before I get to my goal weight, but this was a tremendous milestone for me- I have not been under 200 lbs since about 1998.

That is fantastic, grats!! :D

Goddess Jessica
08-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Xirene! ONEDERLAND! Sweetie! This needs a whole thread of its own!!!!

xirene
08-10-2012, 05:55 PM
:) I put a thread up over at Mini-Goals. I am so excited!

And...I bought some new tank tops this week, size LARGE. Not XXL, not XL. Large. Okay, men's large, but still!!! :)

Thedollylala
08-15-2012, 10:50 AM
206.4 I was on vacation last week so I really haven't budge at allll

Goddess Jessica
08-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Dear body, WTF. Yesterday you lost 4 pounds, and today you're up 4 pounds. I am so frustrated!

I'm just sticking with it. Trying to give it some time. BUT OMG.