Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/177/150

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm awake and starving..bad food nearby

It's 12:21AM and I am starving! I ate 1,380 calories today but I had dinner early (at 4pm) and now I'm so hungry My husband just bought 2 bags of Cheetos and I'm feeling weak! I can't go to sleep I have a newborn who is wide awake and my stomach is growling..

What is the best thing to do in this scenario? Ugh I hate weekends it makes me want to go off plan more because we stay up later.
Rose426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 238/221(restart)/ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Yikes, I wouldn't be able to have dinner that early and not feel hungry by midnight either! You've done so well today, what other food options do you have that won't sabotage your efforts? Have a piece of fruit or some light cheese and crackers if you're craving something savory. Those Cheetos may taste good for a second but aren't doing to tide you over very well if you're starving
Bobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'5

Don't so it! Step away from the junk food!!

I did some baking tonight and BINGED HARD on sugar. Feeling major regret right now.
Ash15+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 239/239/160

Do you have any vegetables that you can snack on?

Cucumbers have very few calories and are quite filling. I eat them with a little bit of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. They are delicious that way.
pinkxpressions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 221/177/150

I double checked my fitness pal and I had 100 calories left that I forgot about! So I'm eating sugar free oatmeal that will satisfy me.

pinkxpressions- that sounds delicious!! I will add those items to my grocery list for tomorrow

I have to buy more fruits and veggies for times like this!
Rose426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

I'm glad you found something to get you through. That's rough having to stay up, with non-ideal food (I hate using "bad" food). I definitely would be hungry staying up late and eating dinner at 4pm with nothing in between would make me very hungry too.

For the weekends, could you adjust your meals so you would have an extra 100 or so for the evenings? It might help knowing you can have a late night snack.
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote