Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 08:06 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, March 10th - Daily ChickChat

Good Morning,

Hope yah all had a wonderful weekend ?
The weather held up pretty nice here, Thank God because I was ready to go bonkers.

I didn't do to much this weekend, cleaned the two lights in my kitchen and finished the laundry. Went to the craft store on Sunday and bought some really tall tulips for my kitchen island, they are pink and sooooooooo pretty. I have them in a clear vase w/green pastel rocks at the bottom. Can you tell I want spring ? I think I'm going to get some for my living room, they just brighten up a room nicely.

I didn't cook anything this weekend

How's everyone doing on their Challenge ? so far so good ?

BBL, Love, Leenie
Old 03-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #2  

Busy, Busy, I will be back to chat about what isn't going on in my life later.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:57 PM   #3  

Good morning

Hi Leenie......it's hard to believe....I am only the 2nd one here today......it snowed all day yesterday.....but it has warmed up a bit.....today it is -14 C. DH is out snowblowing our driveway now.....& the 2 neighbors on either side of us.

We had a good weekend.....DS3 & his GF came over on Satutday for a visit with their 10 week old puppy....we barricaded the kitchen.....he is so active....as puppies are......he tries to jump over the barricades.....but they are too high.

Yesterday they came over for dinner....they left after a few hours to go to bowling......a couple of hours is all Charlie....our dog could take....after a while he shows the puppy who is boss....he likes him though.....they are half brothers....they have the same mother.

I am back on track with being OP.....I guess you just have to keep trying.

Edit....
Hi Kemp....we must have been posting at the same time.

I had better go have breakfast.

April

Last edited by april99; 03-10-2003 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-10-2003, 03:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Hey chickadees!

I'm so busy that I don't know if I'm coming or going.

We have Disciple Now this coming weekend. It's a weekend retreat for the teenagers. Most of yall have heard me talk about it every year. But basically the teenagers stay in homes from Friday at 6:00 until we go to church on Sunday morning. We have our fired up college students come in and lead Bible studies, and then we have an awesome Christian Band and a youth speaker that preaches on Friday and Saturday nites when we all meet up at the church.

The 12th grade guys are staying at our house again this year. I'm fixing to call and see how many to expect - I have no idea right now if it will be 5 or 20 and I need to know so that I can see about the food. We have another family that donates the money for the food for the weekend. They have toddlers and don't feel like they can do a housefull of teenagers for the weekend, and this is there way of helping out, and it is a lifesaver for us - so it all works out.

In the meantime, my mom is trying to talk me into going to Branson, Missouri with her in June. She will be paying for just about everything - the problem is that I will be gone for 8 days! 8 days! 8 days! my gosh - I've never been away from home but for 2 nights, and that was only once when me and hubby took a weekend trip on our 20th anniversary. I do not know how in the world I will be able to be gone for 8 days but it looks like I'm going anyway. :-) I'm sure it will be a blast, but another one of the problems is that it is the week after my oldest son graduates from high school and we have got all sorts of things planned. Sooooooooo I guess if I don't have a nervous breakdown before the trip, well then I will be going. (can you tell I'm a little high strung haha).

I doubt I will get too much exercise in this week with all the goings on to get ready for Disciple Now, but I will try to be good.

Sooooooooo what is everybody else up to???

hugs,
Cathy
Old 03-10-2003, 05:26 PM   #5  

Angry Happy Monday!

Well the weekend was busy but good....friday I cleaned house all day and in the eve went out with my girlfriend who was in town at a conference...Saturday night we went to dinner theater and Sunday spent the day at West Edmonton Mall....a huge mall and I enjoyed watching her spend all her money!

I worked nights last night and today I napped in morning until dd 5 arrived home from kindergarten...I just put her down for a nap as she is pale and febrile...

So time for me to jump in the shower before hubby and dd11 get home...

Cathy sounds like you have your work cut out for you....enjoy your 8 days away!

Kemp what are you being so mysterious about?

April you and I have about the same weather pattern going.

Leens I wandered around Winners the other day and they had lots fo cute home decor ideas....might head out later this week to buy some things to brighten things up a bit.

I love the spring and all the hopefullness that comes with it!

Eliz
Old 03-10-2003, 05:33 PM   #6  

Ok I finally have a chance to chat. We have just been really busy here at work. I can't beleive it. I mean I am glad but it is taking away from my time on the site.

Like I said there isn't much going on in my life right now. I worked on my yard this weekend. Got the plants out, repotted some indoor plants, sprayed the trees for bugs and fertilized the yard. I think we are done for now. At least until it is time to start to mow the lawn.

We are heading to San Diego Saturday so we are all geared up about that. We need to go buy a large piece of luggage and I really hate to spend the money on it b/c we will only use it once a year.

I wonder if any of my buddies here at the site live close to San Diego. i would LOVE to get to meet someone off of the site. Well, I have a week left I will pay attention to their locations.

I will be leaving work soon. (thank goodness) I'll be back tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2003, 11:23 PM   #7  
CIN

Just stopped into to say...........BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cin
Closed Thread