100 lb. Club - Going to need some NEW SHORTS...

View Full Version : Going to need some NEW SHORTS...

suzukigurl
03-16-2012, 10:41 PM
So the weather has been really nice here the last few days and it has been making me think about spring and summer clothes. I have some really nice capris that have not fit in a long time that are a little lose now so that should get me through most of spring but I really only have shorts from last summer. I pulled out what was my favorite pair from last year and put them on & HOLY COW they were so big they were falling off and down around my ankles within seconds! HUGE HUGE HUGE wow did that feel great. When my husband got home I had to show him how big they were and I jokingly said you could put our son in these with me... so he did and I was walking around for a min or 2 with my 3 year in my shorts with me. We were all laughing so hard my stomach hurt! :dizzy:
SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEED TO GO BUY NEW SHORTS!!! :dancer:

sluggerbean
03-17-2012, 12:09 PM
:bravo:

Isn't that a wonderful feeling? :dance:

Good luck with the shorts shopping!!! :D

JustSharing83
03-17-2012, 12:41 PM
That's awesome!! It's always nice when the little things remind us that our hard work is paying off. Have fun shopping!

Personally, I have not worn shorts since middle school... I'd like to get to a point where I'm not too self conscious, but for now, I'm working on being comfortable in capris. Baby steps!

begoodjen
03-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Same here...it looked like my bum was deflated :lol:

SmallSteps
03-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Way to go Julie! I still don't feel I can wear shorts but we will see.

heathermichigan
03-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Needing new clothes is the best feeling!! Good for you!