Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #1  

Default the blahs

I have been walking since 2/25, only taking a few rest days here and there. I am also on day8 of level 1 for 30ds.....two rest days so far......

my walking goal was met once and ohso close a few times, 30min....2miles....

now I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO ANY EXERCISE!

I don't know what the problem is recently, too busy, not feeling I can have my time when I want it (a tad selfish probably). I am a momma to 4 kids, my husband is a pastor of a small church here in Taiwan and we run a crisis pregnancy center (and were doing private adoptions). So, YES, I am busy.....I am not a morning person and so exercise in the evening. Well, while dh is supportive, it makes things feel so rushed and that people are invading my time.

This is leaving me so blah! I don't know if I am feeling burned out....then the scale is not really moving AT ALL!! I know I have lost an inch, but the pounds moving down would be nice......calories tend to stay at 1700 or under (granted my choice of foods are mostly carbs)......blah......just sayin'

Thanks for letting me vent!!
panshrmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #2  
Warrior Princess

Do not quit KEEP GOING!!

I know this sucks but just keep focus on your goal, you will be so happy when we can post our victory pictures.

I have been exercising since the end of January, got real serious about it around the last week of February, and I am just today seeing the scale start to move.. I was almost to the point of throwing that scale across the house but now that I see it moving I want to work out more than ever. I wanted to give up too but I refused.

I'm a single mom and I work full-time so I understand the busy/time issue. Just set aside 30-60 minutes a day (with an occasional break when needed of course) and drink a lot of water.

We're all suffering/sweating together.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #3  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
2/25, only taking a few rest days here and there.
Why only here and there?

Try 3 days on, 1 rest, 2 days on, 1 rest. Then you are getting 2 each week.

Could that be why you feel like you are burning out?

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 93/78/65 kg

Height: 172 cm

A few more rest days maybe in order ... maybe mix it up a little - do something different? .... maybe get a few new songs in your ipod or an inspiring book if you use one? or change the walking course?? ....

Hope the Blahs go soon ...

You do have a lot on your plate .... sounds very emotionallly draining ....
HMM3 is offline   Reply With Quote