Old 03-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #1  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Default How do you take the Fat and Carb Blocker?

Good morning! My stepmom gave me her Fat and Carb Blocker pills (she is done with the diet). I forgot to ask exactly how you use them - 1 before meal or with meal, or after meal? Or earlier in the day...? Would someone please fill me in?

Thank you!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 234.5/158/165

I do 2 about 1/2 hour before a meal... it seems to work better with 30-45 minutes prior to eating...

A little TMI word of caution: it seems the first few times I used them, I had instant "block-ness" where I had to go to the bathroom immediately after eating... just beware to make sure you're close to the facilities, if needed.
rachels77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #3  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

LOL, GOOD to know! Thank you.
selway is offline   Reply With Quote