Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 02:13 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs down Weekend Thread

First let me clear up that ED stands for Eating Disorder, even though Belle's version sounds funnier

Alrighty, so I went to WI today and found out I gained 4 pounds in the past 3 weeks. That is not that bad. I made a goal for myself. To get to 145 by May 15. That's 13.6 pounds in about 2 months.

I also went to the gym this morning and did 20 min. on the eliptical trainer (yay!). I haven't been to the gym in AGES (ok like 5 months, but you could consider that ages )

I got the day off babysitting and today was supposed to be my last day, so now no more babysitting (yay yay yay!)

I'm in a good mood today, I did good things and my eating has been really good so far. Hope everyone else is having a great day too!
Old 03-08-2003, 06:12 PM   #2  

We are slowing trying to get back OP today. Last night we went to Red Robin for dinner and I just HAD to have the Teriyaki Swiss Chicken Burger. It was so yummy.

However, afterwards we did our weekly shopping run and I made sure that I got low-fat or fat-free everything that I could. Hopefully that will help.

Weekends are always the hardest for me though. For breakfast I had one fried egg, one slice of bacon and one slice of toast. For lunch I had 2 cups for REAL Kraft Mac and Cheese and 2 REAL cokes. CRAP!! BUT, I woke up with a killer caffeine withdrawal headache and the cokes really did help! LOL

I'm hoping the rest of the weekend picks up for me.
Old 03-08-2003, 06:24 PM   #3  
Bono Fanatic!

Default I'm back!

Hi girls! As of noon today, I have one week off of school for Spring Break, so I decided to stop by and say hi!

Wendy - Nice to meet you! I haven't been around much since I started law school (and I work full time) but I have been posting here for a while now. You're not alone with weekends being tougher... hang in there!

Lori - I don't think 4 pounds in 3 weeks is too bad, and I'm sure it will come off as quickly as it came on. I could do much more damage than 4 lbs. if I wasn't counting points for 3 weeks! I'm in a good mood today, too!

It is amazing how great it feels to not have class for the next week. I am working Mon-Wed, and then volunteering at the Big Ten basketball tournament from Thurs-Sun. I am a HUGE college basketball fan, so I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

I love school and am actually used to being super busy all of the time. And, I made the Deans List first semester, so I am doing well. Ohter than that, not much is new since I don't have time to do anything else. But I have made some really good friends in school that have the same crazy schedule I do, so I have managed to retain a small bit of a social life!

Have a great weekend!
Old 03-08-2003, 08:10 PM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hey all!

Hi, everyone! I was just stopping in to say hello and tell you that no, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I took Monday as a vacation day, started feeling like I was coming down with something on Tuesday, was sick Wednesday and Thursday, went back to work and was swamped yesterday, and am back to feeling like crap with a capital c. I lost my voice last night, so that's pretty comical.

WW-wise, I haven't even tracked points in a couple of weeks. I had a bad week last week, this week I didn't hardly eat--I just don't see the fun in eating if you can't taste it, ya know? I did step on the scale at my second job this morning and it showed me lower than I'd expected, so hopefully WI this week will be good.

Well, that's about all I know. I'm getting a headache, I think I should probably go rest. I'll be back hopefully on Monday and will post some responses and hellos to everyone!!
Closed Thread