Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270 / 205 / 160

Height: 5'7

Default New here. Time to get back on track!

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on here for a few days and I think it's time to inroduce myself. My name is Lorraine. I'm 24 years old and currently weight 205 lbs. I started my journey after I had my daughter in June of 2010. Aubrey passed away a few hours after being born. The loss of my daughter still affects me in every part of my life.

After loosing Aubrey I started to concentrate more on weight loss than with dealing with my greiving. I lost about 70 lbs on my own. I was eating healthy exercising every day and putting every effort into weight loss. About a year ago I knew I had to fully greive the passing of my daughter, so I put all my effort into that and took most of my thoughts off of weight loss.

We are currently trying to have another baby, but after consulting with my doctor I now know it's okay to continue my weight loss journey while trying to get pregnant, just not over due it. So not all of my effort will be in weight loss but also in becoming a mom to a healthy baby. I know my weight loss won't be as rapid as it was before, but I'm ready to give it a try!

I'm hoping to find a community to help me get back on track and rejoice in either reaching my weight loss goal, or reaching my pregancy goal!

Thanks for reading
LTO61110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Welcome, though. You'll find a lot of support here in whichever area you decide to join. Best of luck in TTC.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

LORRAINE ~ yes, we are sorry for you loss, hon; but you have found a wonderful place for support and encouragement for both your goals. Take a look around and just jump right in wherever you like ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote