Old 03-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Blue Team 2012 Resolution Revolution CHAT Thread Week 11 (03/12-03/18)

Blue Team Total Lost: 12.35 lbs as a team or .76% !

Blue Team Biggest Loser: rainydays (-3.6 lbs., -2.28%)

Honorable Mentions:

Rachaelm (-2.2 lbs., -0.82%)
takingcontrol (-1.25 lbs., -0.71%)
Somni (-1 lb., -0.52%)

Congratulations team !! We won the weigh in for week 10 and rainydays was the biggest loser of the week !! Well done !! We lost a few more again this week unfortunately.

Tkkoz - You are still just as much a part of our team as anyone so yes please stay as an honorary member. We wouldn't want you not to be here !!

Hope everyone is having a great week 11 so far... let's keep our momentum going strong.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #2  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Whoo hoo! Thank you Leslie! My weigh in also meant that I lost as much weight as my three kids combined, which was my personal goal for this challenge, and that I now have a normal BMI! I'm SO grateful for the support here on this thread and at 3FC. I want to encourage everyone on our team--it can be done! I have less than 20 pounds to get to goal, and it's never been easy, but it's been worth it every step of the way. Thank you again for being such a great support system!

Congrats Rachaelm, takingcontrol, and Somni!!

Tkkoz, I, too, hope you'll stay on! You've been one of the most involved members of our team, so please stay with us!

GOOD LOSING MOJO TO EVERYONE THIS WEEK!!!

Last edited by rainydays; 03-12-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:27 AM   #3  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

Congrats to all losers, especially rainydays!

Thank you leslie and rainydays, i'm going to miss this forum when it finishes! Will have to keep an eye out for the next challenge.

Rainydays what milestones, im so pleased for you!

Wishing you all a great week 11
Old 03-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #4  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Congrats losers! Rainydays you have been doing amazingly in this challenge, how exciting.

Sorry I've been quiet lately, we went to Seattle for a week and it's just seemed to be super busy between planning for that, being gone, and then settling back in. It's also amazing how my sleep can get thrown off by a brief measly 2 hour difference.

My brother and I are doing a 5k run this weekend which I'm excited about. I wish I had started running outside sooner though. I have been running on the treadmill all winter and definitely seen improvements with pace and distance but now just started running outside about a week ago, and it's hard to mind my pace. I tend to run faster and then get tired faster. Oh well, I'll just keep working on it!

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #5  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Raindays Whooooop what a week of milesstones, well done you!! I love stories like yours, so inspiring This place really is something great!

Tkkoz You have to stick around, you're as blue as the rest of us

Somni Good to hear from you! Good luck for the run, I can't wait to have a go at a 5K, hope it goes well

Well, a weekend of overindulgence out of the way, I was up 3.5lb this morning, which all things considered isn't too bad. ONly problem is it's my brithday tomorrow and I've decided to go a little crazy, whooops! Hoping the damage won't be too bad come Sunday, but hey, it's a marathon not a sprint, and once tomorrow is out of the way I'm on plan until Mid April, and I'll get there in the end

Have a great week everyone, I can't believe the challenge is on it's last few weeks now, how time has flown!

BL final on the tele here in the UK in an hour, really looking forward to it
Old 03-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #6  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Wow, I can't believe I got a mention for weigh in, that's pretty cool!

Rainydays - you are an inspiration for me. WTG!

takingcontrol - marathon, not a sprint. That should be my motto!!! Happy Birthday!

Somni - cool, I can't imagine running a 5K, that's impressive!

Tkkoz - I'm really glad you're here, I like reading everyone's posts!!!

I hope y'all have a great, on plan week!!

Yay Blue Team!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #7  

Congratulation to our Biggest losers this week. Awesome job!

Well been really busy with work and home life the last week or two so haven't been on as much as I would like.

I have been putting in about 15 miles a week on the treadmill plus a little yoga last week too. Unfortunately ive done something to my right foot and I'm not sure if I can run anymore. I bought some new shoes on Sunday to see if that would help but instead ran outside on Monday and today I can barley walk. Now I have to do nothing until it heals up. Thinking I should go to the dr to see if I should get it xrayed and see what the issue is.

Well off to sleep have a good night everyone.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #8  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Bigmid - sorry to hear about your foot, please do rest it up, don't want to cause any permanant damage!

Hey Blue Team, I hope you're having a great, on plan day!
Old 03-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #9  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Thought I posted the other day, but it must mot have gone through?
Thanks so much guys!

Tkkoz, so glad you're staying with us! If you start another challenge after this, I'll join it!
Somni, a 5k, WOW! I hope I'm in good enough shape for that someday!
takingcontrol, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You deserve some indulgence! Hope it was fun!
rachael, you're doing amazingly!!
Bigmid, how's the foot? Heal quickly!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #10  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

Thank you all for the support

Sorry ive been absent since begging to stay. Ive been down this week. It has been 21 years this week since my closest brother passed away. This was 1 month before i had my son, named after my brother. I thought about my sons upcoming 21st in relation to my brother not being here too much and have ripped my heart open once again.

Im on the mend...again, and will be fine. I suppose loss is not something you get over totally, just learn to function with. Sorry for my sooky la la moment, thought it might help me to put it in writing.

Anyway, somni, well done running 5k!!
Takingcontrol, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Im glad you enjoyed your weekend away, i hope you had a lovely birthday
Rachaelm, not quite on plan this week, but no huge errors
Bigmid, i really hope your foot heals quickly
Rainydays you are always positive, thank you for that
Old 03-19-2012, 12:00 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Link to the week 12 Chat thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post4258607