Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 03-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #1  

Height: 5'4

Default If you want that extra glow :)

Hi everyone,

After a long hard day at work or when I want to unwind during the weekend I make a facial pack for myself that consists of:

2-3 tablespoons of full cream milk powder
1 tablespoon of honey (or as required to make a fine paste)
1 teaspoon of lime/lemon juice (lime is better if you can get it )

I mix it all up into a paste (make sure is not runny coz you don't want it getting in your eyes, nose and mouth ) and slather it on my face after I have cleansed my face using a face wash. Leave it on for 30 minutes (or 45 if you don't mind having the gunk on your face) and wash it off with warm water (don't use soap). Make sure you wash off every bit of the pack off your face and use a toner afterwards. This pack gives a lovely glow to your face and makes you look younger. It is safe to use around your eyes (Make sure NONE of it gets in to your eyes. If it does wash it off immediately) and therefore is great for lightening dark circles. Plus if you are experiencing skin darkening due to excessive sun exposure, this facial pack is ideal to lighten your skin.

I used it about 4 times the past 2 weeks and I have seen a major difference in my facial skin already. It is safe to use every 2 days
Sharmsluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #2  
SanityNow

Thanks Sharmsluv! I'll give it a try. For a face scrub, I use raw brown sugar with a touch of olive oil. Scrub gently, wipe off completely and in the AM see smooth supple skin I sometimes add brown sugar to my soap to get some scrub action, if I'm feeling I don't need to moisturize that night...
Old 03-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #3  
The 'x3' is a heart! :)

S/C/G: 250/low 200's/165

Height: 5'6

Ooh, this is a good one! Thanks!
mirax3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #4  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

OK, I guess I'm adding powdered milk to my grocery list. Thanks for sharing!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #5  

Height: 5'4

You are welcome, guys And make sure you use this face pack in the evening before going to bed, since lime/lemon are natural bleaching agents. Sun exposure may cause skin darkening if you go out right after using the pack.
Sharmsluv is offline   Reply With Quote