Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 12:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Exclamation News Alert: Girl Scout cookies contain crack!

Evil, evil Girl Scouts!!!!!! Someone brought in a BAG full of cookies to my last meeting... like one of every single kind - to a two hour long meeting! I stared at them, fixated completely, I could smell them and I wanted one! But you can't ever eat just one, can you? I don't think I heard one word of what was said in that meeting... those cookies absolutely taunted me.

I tell you... there's crack in them-thar-cookies! Curse them!
Old 03-07-2003, 01:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Bought 4 boxes from a kid at DS and DD's Karate class.. they were gone by the next day..... I didn't not eat them all myself.. but they should be outlawed.....
Old 03-07-2003, 01:12 PM   #3  
Student of the Hoof

I'm almost worried ... however long ago the little pushers came around selling their cookie drugs, I bought 7 boxes!! Since then I've reformed my eating habits and the girls who sold me the cookies haven't shown up to deliver and collect their fat money.

Every day I pray they just forgot to submit their order or something and they aren't going to show up. *lol*

Because I ordered several boxes of the thin mints for my boyfriend, I really don't care for those. But - I ordered a bunch of boxes of the chocolate covered peanut butter ones, too. Those are .. irrisistable.
Old 03-07-2003, 01:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Don't worry they will be there soon.... they WANT their money....
Old 03-07-2003, 04:50 PM   #5  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Suckers...don't you know those "little girls" are actually millionaires out earning pocket change to pay the IRS their taxes. Don't give them any money!!! Keep the cookies far far away!!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 05:33 PM   #6  

Ok, I had a major moment of weakness a couple weeks ago!!! But i'm glad to know that it's not just me, its the girlscout-cookie-crack addiction. hahaha The cutest little girls were outside of the market when I went in. They said please!!! I remember when I was dealing cookies. If only i'd know then what I know now. But anyhow, those peanut butter cookies were screaming my name!!! I bought 4 boxes. Two boxes of each peanut butter cookie. I felt guilty by the time I got back home. I had bags full of healthy stuff and this one bag... full of delectibe evil. Lucky for me, some friends came over and I was able to pawn the cookies off on them. . Whew! Cookie Crisis Averted!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 05:44 PM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

Arlyn, you look JUST like a girl I went to college with! Named Arleen! How bizarre.
And I LOVE your quote....
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." That was my "promise" from my Mom's "promise box" all through high school and college! I still have it tucked in a book somewhere...
Old 03-07-2003, 09:08 PM   #8  
Cat Lover

Hi everyone!

When I say the title of the thread I laughed so hard. I am always saying that cheese is my cocaine!!!

On some other thread I wrote that it took me 18 minutes of running to "burn off" 3 Girl Scout cookies. Those things are quite horrible!!!!!

I love watching the calories as I exercise...it kind of helps keep me going.

Sandi
Old 03-08-2003, 01:37 AM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Good lord! I never new that there were so many different kinds of Girl Scout cookies to be had. When I was a girl scout - yes I hear some of you out there laughing - we only had vanilla cream and chocolate cream cookies to sell.

I haven't eaten those cookies in years, mainly due to the fact that we live in an apartment and they don't usually do the door-to-door thing in apartment buildings.

I am however a BIG sucker for those kids at the grocery store selling boxes of chocolate covered almonds to support their hockey teams...hey, I'm Canadian, I have to support minor league hockey and I love chocolate almonds-no way to resist those sad little faces after the person in front of you has brushed them off in a rude manner either....ah I'm just a big softie
Old 03-08-2003, 10:08 AM   #10  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

The "girls" were in front of Walmart as I parked, but by the time we made it to the door, they were packing up. Sunset scares them, go to the store after dark to be safe!!!!
Old 03-08-2003, 02:00 PM   #11  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

So Girl Scout Cookies contain crack and Girl Scouts are some kind of strange daytime vampires???????

I KNEW IT!!!!!

Only THAT would explain a box of Samoas and a box of thin mints MAKING me go to the store to buy Edy's Samoa Ice Cream!!!

(YES GIRLS!!! They make REAL Girl Scout Ice Cream now!!!!! With the goodness of real Girl Scout!!!!! .....and crack.....)
Closed Thread