Momentum / Flex - Woop Woop - 2 Days back on old WW - lost what I gained with PP

mandamail88
03-07-2012, 09:21 AM
I signed up for WWOnline last week and followed the plan for the week and weighed in +3 for the week....I decided to go back to Flex and lost all 3 pounds in the first two days: carrot: ..... Points Plus was definatly not for me - I feel so much better with the old plan :)

imreadii2011
03-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Unfortunately, you didn't give WW a chance. The 3 lbs could have just been water weight.

mammasita
03-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Im not familiar with the old plan, I just started WW in October....but I do Agree that 1 week is not a whole lot of time...especially since you're coming from the old plan.

I understand that we have to do what works for us so good luck to you regardless of what plan you use!! :)

cancersuckseggs
06-15-2012, 11:33 PM
imredi she didnt abandon WW she chose another ww option, big diff. im sorry but in know many ppl not successful on PP but are on older versions.

Chubbygirl253
07-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I really love the older style of ww. I find it super helpful that the calculator/tracker app I use on my smart phone allows me to choose. Back in 2007 I lost 68 lbs (in 7 months) on the old plan and I loved it. It works for me and I like it. :carrot: My mom and I are doing it together and we're both doing great. I've lost 9 pounds and it would be more if I hadn't gotten off track on my birthday weekend. Good luck to everyone!

catcookie
08-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Me too, I'm so glad I saved all my old plan stuff. I lost 28 pounds on momentum but have been losing and gaining the same 5-7 pounds on points plus. And, if you go to etools and look at the success stories, most if not all lost on momentum and NOT points plus.