Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/195/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hello from "ARKANSAS"

Hello everyone....my name is Angela & I'm 43 yrs old & live in Northeast Arkansas....I picked my name with "SEW" in it because I love to sew and have a in home business sewing custom made items while homeschooling our son. I've been desiring to lose weight for a long time...I maintained a weight of around 115 lbs even after having three children. I quit smoking over 14 yrs ago and since then I've gained so much weight. It didn't just come all at once but gradually attached itself to me. My blood pressure is high (on medicines), cholesterol is high (on medicines) & sugar levels are not good (and heading to diabetic level if I don't do something asap) and my goal is to get at least "70 lbs" off. I start out trying the quit sodas, watch sweets and walking...but I don't hang in there very long. I need something to get me going so I have decided using a all natural diet supplement for women called "SLIMVOX" and looked at few reviews on it. It will probably be delivered today and now I'm nervous. Wish I knew more women that has tried it and more reviews on it. If anyone has suggestions to help me get started to healthier and thinner "ME" please feel free to share with me. I came across this forum and after reading so much helpful threads since last night, I wanted to join so I to can get the support I need to lose weight.

Thank YOU and hope I didn't rattle on to much...LOL..Have a BLESSED day everyone!!!

Angela
Sew Plump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #2  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Hi Angela, welcome to 3FC! I don't know anything about Slimvox, but I'm sure there are people on here who do.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/220/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi!
Irehs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Sew,

Hello!!! I am from NE Arkansas as well. Feel free to message me.

I have not tried the SlimVox, but if you message me the information I am open to looking at it.

I am currently a medical coder, however I also dispatch at night for 911. I am taking the police physical in April. Because I have worked 2 full time jobs over the past 1.5 years my fitness has suffered, and I gained some of my weight that I had lost back..... but I am still gonna give it a try.

I have 2 grown sons(the youngest just left home in November), the oldest is in school to be a helicopter pilot. So, you can call me a recent empty nester.... it is kinda hard at times.

I lost a majority of my weight in 2008-2009 due to a bet from my youngest son. I hit my goal in 2010 (I fell off the wagon since then).... The first part of my weight loss was fast, as I mentioned.... the other came off more slowly b/c I was not on program 100%........

Look me up if you want.

Have a good day........
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #5  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome to the forum!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #6  

Default Lost 4lbs Already

I received my Slimvox diet supplement this week "since Wednesday" and already showing 4lbs lost. Plus I haven't noticed any side effects "nervousness mostly" I've got in the past trying diet supplements "which I haven't tried in over 10 yrs". And each day I'm feeling more & more entergy....which I'm needing so bad. I haven't had a chance to exercise since I've been on them...so I hope once I get back to that, I'll see better results. Hope I made sense in trying to explain.

Thanks for all the greetings!!!!! On my way hopefully to a new me.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrider72472 View Post
Sew,

Hello!!! I am from NE Arkansas as well. Feel free to message me.

I have not tried the SlimVox, but if you message me the information I am open to looking at it.

I am currently a medical coder, however I also dispatch at night for 911. I am taking the police physical in April. Because I have worked 2 full time jobs over the past 1.5 years my fitness has suffered, and I gained some of my weight that I had lost back..... but I am still gonna give it a try.

I have 2 grown sons(the youngest just left home in November), the oldest is in school to be a helicopter pilot. So, you can call me a recent empty nester.... it is kinda hard at times.

I lost a majority of my weight in 2008-2009 due to a bet from my youngest son. I hit my goal in 2010 (I fell off the wagon since then).... The first part of my weight loss was fast, as I mentioned.... the other came off more slowly b/c I was not on program 100%........

Look me up if you want.

Have a good day........
Hello....it's slimvox.com[/url]
I'm really hoping it works for me. I need something to get me boosted. Lol
Old 03-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #8  

Welcome to 3FC. I'm in central Arkansas. Love this message board.
lewden is offline   Reply With Quote