100 lb. Club - Tried the WATP video....also have a ?

KnCmamma
03-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Well I went to the library yesterday to see if I could borrow the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds video. I was looking to get the 1 mile one however all they had was the 2 mile one, so I took it anyhow. Well I tried it today and I got half way through...so I made it to the 1 mile.

Now my question is....Is doing 1 mile of the 2 mile or 3 mile tape the same as doing the 1mile tape?

I am wondering because I want to go out and buy the tape but I don't know if I should buy 1, 2, or 3.

Charbar
03-05-2003, 11:29 PM
I have the dvd.. it has both the 1 and 2 mile.
Only been able to do the 1 mile so far.

They are basicly the same idea.

suzie76
03-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Hi,

I ordered mine as a set from amazon for a good price. I didn't buy the dvd because I wanted the weighted balls. They make a great addition to the workout. I really need the upper body workout.

I haven't tried the two mile tape yet either.

You're lucky your library has them.

They are also sold through (besides amazon) QVC, and Collage Video-I just ordered Walk Away the Pounds PLUS from Collage Video. It's three more tapes, and I think two of them use the weighted balls, with some other upper and lower body exercises. Collage has great customer service-I ordered them online yesterday, and they shipped them out by UPS yesterday!

sorry I wasn't more helpful.

I'd love to have a WATP exercise thread on this board, if anyone's interested.

Take care,
sherry