Old 03-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #1  
Started IP 10/13/11

Default this needs to stop

hi everyone,
i had surgery last week and unfortunately...... i have been off plan. Been in chair for days recouping... and relying on people to cook for me. - yikes! I have been on plan for about 4 months... down 47 lb and so psyched to continue on. I am alone today... and eating it ALL

So what I need to do is get right on the train again full speed ahead. Not let a week of off plan get me down.

Time to get prepared and organized!

Okay - feel a little better
idealpromom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Hang in there! Surgery put one of your wheels on the curb for a few days - you know what to do to get back on the road. Just watch out for those pedestrians! Keep telling us what kind of support you need. We are here for you!
ptod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #3  
IP/Atkins Hybrid

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

I hope you are feeling ok after your surgery. You are definitely doing the right thing by getting back on plan sooner rather than later!

I had a similar situation when I had to have a 4+ hour surgery on my nose...I had previously lost 40lbs and was my lowest weight in many years. However, I was very out of it for a week, and my mom was feeding me pudding, ice cream, etc....all carb laden of course! That kicked off a carb-craving frenzy that lasted for 5 years....I regained all 40lbs and a few extra.

So don't let yourself get back into the old ways...the sooner you get back on plan, the easier it will be. You can do it!!
bethanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #4  
back for the 1st time

S/C/G: 263//263//150

Height: 5'6

Wow almost 50 pounds is a wonderful thing! Get better, don't go nuts eating totally bad stuff and when you've recovered - get back on it
femme fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Good luck to you. I'm having surgery I two wks and found out yesterday I have to phase out to at least phase three. Not happy. But day two on phase two is ok. Fortunately hubby is at his ip goal so we are phasing out together. He will know how to cook for me. The tough part is getting back into phase one afterward to finish those last 16 pounds. How long does coach want u off before restarting p1?? Mine said two to three wks postoperative. Ugh. That's a lot of carbs, even just in phase 3.
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote