Medifast - Read old posts from 4 yrs ago when I first tried MF

brookelizabeth
02-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I dug up my old posts from 4 yrs ago when I did MF for a month. I should have stuck with it but was disappointed that I only lost 12 in the month. That was not bad!

I am losing faster this time and the only difference is in what I drink. I gave up Diet Coke and now drink water and try to get in the required 64 oz.

I wonder if just drinking water can make a big difference?

I also learned that I don't like the Chai but I do like the choc pudding. Now I know what to order! I also wasn't crazy about the cocoa, wonder if I liked the cappuccino? Anyway, it was funny to read. :dizzy:

SpaceCadet30
02-26-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi, brookelizabeth! I'm new here, but I've been doing MF for 6 weeks now. I've noticed a HUGE difference between days I drink enough water and days I don't. When I don't drink enough water, I lose very little or no weight, guaranteed. When I drink enough water, I see more results 95% of the time. I hate drinking water, but that difference is enough motivation for me to force myself to get my H2O. GL to you!

SpaceCadet

brookelizabeth
02-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Great to know, thanks! I got a soda stream which makes water fizzy and it's made drinking water so much easier.