South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default TGIF SBD Chat for 2/24

Wakey, wakey! It's FRIDAY, the most celebrated day of the week!

I'm going to start my morning with several cups of coffee and 3FC while I decide how to spend my day. I have today and tomorrow, then Sunday I have to pack my bags and go out to the farm to spend the week with the girls while Cindy and Richard are in England. We have a fun week planned with some special cooking projects and activities planned, and I'm chaperoning Audrey to her very first 5th grade school dance on Friday night. I'll also be able to pop back home during the day while the girls are in school.

Well, Amber and Tyler just came downstairs for breakfast, and Amber wants me to walk her to the bus stop. That will pass for my morning exercise, won't it?
Old 02-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Chickies, and welcome to Friday. Since I'm still coughing a bit, I'm goofing off from the gym once again. They frown on people hacking germs all over the equipment! I may do a short stint on the treadmill later today.

We were threatened with a 10 cm dump of snow last night but they lied again. It's still above freezing - a really strange February which can be a really vicious month! I'm not saying it out loud but we may have an early spring! I may be planting peas by St. Patrick's Day!

Not sure what the day will bring so I'll just let it unfold. It's been wonderful to have a quiet week. I could get used to afternoon naps but reality will strike on Monday.

Have a good TGIF!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

The date is wrong on the chat line should be 2/24- might confuse a few.

Cottage sounds like you have a full day today try to enjoy

Ruth enjoy your nice day we have super windy day here.

I am getting caught up at work and boss is out of town today and Monday so that will give me more time before anything else is dumped on my plate.

Nothing planned this weekend other than getting rid of doggy smell in the house- I am going to steam clean the carpets and scrub the kitchen floor.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

Thanks, Pearlrose. I fixed the date for Cottage. I hope your Friday goes well - always nice to not have the boss around. I wish I could get rid of mine who keeps reminding me of niggles!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I slept in this morning and am going to forgo pool activities and instead rest my body and try to finish up some paperwork. I spent the afternoon at the chiro yesterday and I'm very tired today. I think I'll let my body reintegrate and (hopefully) get some stuff accomplished that might rid me of the feeling of "impending doom".

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning!

Didn't meet up with my ex-boss yesterday; she's sick. We'll try again next week. Today I am having lunch with some gal pals, a neighbor and former neighbor. I chose the restaurant - they have great salads. It's my oldest son's 22 birthday today. We might be skyping with him if he has time.

Have a great day, everyone.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning from the phereisis lab Of course there is coffee here too! It was a busy morning so I'm just getting time to catch-up a little. Speaking of where we are let me make a pitch - donate blood, donate plasma, whatever you can do will definitely help someone else. We know. Thank you and now back to your regular program

I went to bed with a major winter weather warning but they canceled our area around 7 and it isn't supposed to hit the hospital area until lunchtime. We should be out of here and close to home by then.

Same routine today - treatment, home, chores and work. I got on the scale yesterday and it was not pretty. I've got to figure out how to balance being a full-time caregiver, serious sleep deficit, and healthy choices. Julie is hoping to return to work a few hours a week soon. That will help once I'm not driving and picking up. Truth is this could easily happen again though and I just really need to figure out how to make this work for me. There's always a new challenge.

Hope your Friday is smooth sailing and it's happy hour before you know it. Then off to the weekend!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

Just back from coffee at the Diner and we have a major dump of snow. I was able to put the car into the barn without sliding sidewise in the door. The snow has stuck to the wet ice and makes driving much better.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #9  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

afternoon all,

It's been a busy first week back but it's over and tonight we drive up to NY for DW's birthday/to see my family. Will have to resist lots of temptations this weekend but I am sure I can do it! Luckily, I don't like cheesecake

Happy Friday all!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #10  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

good evening chicks! since last night, I could not log on here (apparently many had same issue) so it is so nice to cruise the site now

Everybody seems very occupied and that is good to keep our minds off unnecessary eating

We got a barely an inch of snow, but it made for slippery driving on the way home, I think V-Trans decided on a holistic approach to clearing the roads this evening More snow is supposedly coming...Ruth, I want also for this to be a super-duper-early Spring! (so CyndiM can get her seeds in too!)

have a great night!
Closed Thread