Fitness Videos - TurboFire newbie

View Full Version : TurboFire newbie

KtMt24
02-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi,

I am new to this forum and also new to TurboFire. I have done TurboJam and lost 20 pounds :) I have about 20 more pounds to lose and started to do ChaLean Extreme but had to quite 1/2 way through due to sickness/wisdom teeth extracted. Once I was halfway through heeling, I decided I wanted to get into more intense cardio program and use weight training too. I wanted to see if there was anyone else here that just started out or thinking about starting and wanted to start a thread with me?

skinnynursev
02-21-2012, 08:05 PM
i started turbo fire a couple of weeks ago. then i got sick. so far i love it. I have to start at where i left off. i like them. i really hope to lose 60lbs with this program. i just hope i get over this resp. infection quickly so i can start again!:D

KtMt24
02-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Ya, I also got a respiratory infection too and am still getting over the dang cough that comes afterward. I am hoping that I can do the "new to class" and work my way into it, but who knows.... It looks like you have the same goal as me :)

skinnynursev
02-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Thats exactly what i had a respiratory infection with an annoying cough! Lol, well im looking forward to seeing your progress. Should we just talk about it on this thread? I want to pick up turbo fire on thursday week 2 bcuz last tuesday was my last workout. I did the "new to class" and it helps. Bcuz u get to watch her first. I really like her positivity. Good luck! Keep us updated!

KtMt24
02-22-2012, 10:07 AM
That is fine... I hope other TF newbies join the thread. I started last night and boy I am out of shape again from just not working out for 2 months. I sur hope I can do better each time bc I really didnt do well with it last night. I had to keep stopping, but I just kept trying to get back with it. It was really tough. I liked it though! Tonight is HIIT 15, YIKES!

Bridgette76
03-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey guys I just ordered TurboFire and excited for my package to arrive. I have to lose about 60lbs and hoping this will do the trick. I have been on SB for 1 1/2 weeks and loving the no sugar cravings. Wish me luck because I can be a wimp sometimes. :)

Diana3271
03-28-2012, 10:22 PM
We have a TurboFire and more check-in here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/254030-march-turbo-fire-more-check.html We do a variety of workouts along with TurboFire. Everyone is welcome to join.

skinnynursev
05-16-2012, 11:44 PM
omg i have been away from 3fc for too long. I had to restart tf again, because of the new job, and alot of changes goin on here. but i am back at it and loving it again, everyone enjoying it?