Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/206/150

Height: 5'6

Default hello everyone...I need your help...

Hi,

My name is Anastasia, I am 35 years old and a mother of two.
I am 194 pounds and 5.6 tall.
I have been wandering to this site the last week, and I decided to join because I felt so good reading all those threads from people who managed to loose all the extra weight and also those who are on a plan and seeing results.

I have tried dozens of diet methods with no results, because I couldn't shut my mouth and also couldn't stick on a diet for a long time. I have tried pills, strange diets, hCG drops, cambridge diet, herbalife etc, all worked for a while but right after all the pounds lost were back on my body.

Recently I visited a dietician who asked me to do blood test. The results were that I am insuline resistant and I started the pill. For the first 3 months I have lost only 8 pounds. I was so disappointed because I was doing my diet and I was on the treadmill 4 times per week covering 3.5 miles each time (for me was a marathon, because I am not a sport person) and also used my fat burner bag. I saw friends of mine loosing the pounds like crazy and I couldn't stand it , so I quited, gain 10 pounds the next 4 months and now I am back to the dietician, trying for a new start, and also hoping that 3FC members will support me and motivate me.

I make a promise to myself that this time I will succeed, for me and my health first of all and then for my husbund who when he met me I was 158 pounds and now I am 194!
Anastasia77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You have all the right ideas , just start. Exercise is good but you need to lower your calories as well to see a loss. I find calorie counting works best for me.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 AM   #3  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I second calorie counting, I love it. Welcome Anastasia!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #4  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

I third calorie counting. I also want to encourage you to never give up. If you don't think you are losing fast enough, if you have a bad meal, a bad day, heck, a bad food week. Do NOT let this be a reason to throw in the towel. Get back on track at the next meal. You can do this!!!
Best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/206/150

Height: 5'6

Thank you all for your warm welcome.
I went to my dietician yesterday afternoon and I have lost 3 pounds in a week!!!!
Finally it start working...thanx to this community....
Anastasia77 is offline   Reply With Quote