100 lb. Club - What is your fantasy....

View Full Version : What is your fantasy....

KnCmamma
03-03-2003, 10:31 AM
What is it that you really cant wait to do that you cant do while your big?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mine is I so can't wait to go shopping in the REGULAR sized areas for clothes and it will fit me. I also can't wait to get into a bathing suit and not worry about how big I look and what everyone else things bad of me.

Also I can't wait to hear all the "WOW you look great/awesome".

irishwings
03-03-2003, 11:25 AM
I think mine would have to be that I would love to know what it feels like to be kind of athletic, the kind of person that likes to do all kinds of sports like jogging, rollerblading, etc.

I also want to feel light, like a guy could pick me up if he wanted to.

And to feel free in my own skin, you know, not self conscious all the time!

Great topic!!! :) irishwings

Charbar
03-03-2003, 12:25 PM
I dream about my belly and boobs not getting in the way when I do yoga.

muelledk
03-03-2003, 01:16 PM
I think that I would like to be able to shop in the stores at the mall. I can do it now, but I have to search for the biggest sizes available, unless like some stores a 14 is the largest, then I can't wear it anyway.

Sheila53
03-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Getting into regular sized clothes is a big one. And not being the fattest person in a room runs a close second.

AngiKL
03-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Feeling comfortable in an airline seat - especially in the EXIT row. That row has arm rests that are solid to the seat - they box you in with no hangover room. Ouchie!

Angi

rochemist
03-03-2003, 06:49 PM
I never wait for anything. I am extremely impatient! LOL!

My fantasy is to have enough money to travel, but that has nothing to do with my weight.

Miss Chris

KittyMilk
03-03-2003, 07:01 PM
I'd like to be able to wear a bathing suit again. I'm too big for all my old ones and I won't buy news ones knowing the huge size I'd havta get

Goddess Jessica
03-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Buying this skirt: http://www.dancestore.com/skirttwirly.html

Hike Mammoth Cave (wild cave tour): "Must have a chest or hip size of no larger than 42 inches anyone larger will not fit through the tight spaces." That's a scary thought, not being able to get through! :)