Introductions - Ready to lose...Again..

View Full Version : Ready to lose...Again..

sparkles86tn
02-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi. I've been a lurker for about a week, so I guess it is time to join.

I'm 25 and looking to drop around 65lbs for the second time. My lowest adult weight ever was 147lbs at 20 years old.

I joined the local gym last week and have been exercising on the elliptical and the treadmill. :smug:

bethanym
02-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Sparkles, I'm relosing my weight as well so you are not alone. Good luck to you.....you can do it!!!

patchworkpenguin
02-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Sparkles, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join! Be sure to check out the 20-somethings.

PinkJealousy
02-20-2012, 09:57 AM
I had also been a lurker on here, very interesting read and advice.

I am glad you also decided to join! :)

Candeka
02-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Hello and welcome!

You've taken a huge step by joining a gym. Make sure you are watching what you are eating. You won't lose anything if you do not adjust your diet as well. It doesn't have to be a huge overhaul. I made this mistake before -_-

sparkles86tn
02-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. I was stressed from work last night(I work 3rd shift in a factory). Thought about not working out today, but I made myself go to the gym. I feel so much better after working out. :) Yesterday was a rest day and didn't go.