Introductions - Starting Again

View Full Version : Starting Again

Charmsey
02-18-2012, 02:53 AM
I was a member on this forum a while back. Under the same screenname. No changes there. But I disappeared off of the face of the planet. As such, we're going to try this again. I'm going to reinvent myself on my weight loss journey to be a better, healthier me.

I'm Charms (Charmsey as some people know me) and I'm a senior in college. I'm a general music major, emphases in voice and conducting. I'm applying to grad schools...as we speak! Haha.

I love golf, but I don't play enough. I hate going to the gym to work out. My favorite TV show is "Grey's Anatomy." I believe in love at first sight. I like fish. Coffee is my biggest weakness.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask! I like hugs and friends ( :hug: ).

:D

patchworkpenguin
02-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Charm, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join!

thinkfit
02-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Hey there Charms! I'm new, but welcome back! I'm going into college soon, and I too was considering something with music :)