Old 02-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #1  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Default What's for dinner this week?

I don't know if many other people do this or not, but I plan out my weeks worth of food and go shopping for it every Friday. I sit down and take the time (usually about an hour and a half, give or take) to make out menus for the week.
If anyone else does this, I'd love to know what you've planned! If anyone wants the recipes for any of this, let me know. I'd be more than happy to share, all are very WW friendly!

Ours looks like this:
Tonight: Homemade sushi
Saturday: Greens & Grits: cheese grits (low fat cheese) with spinach, mushrooms and a sauteed onion (in cooking spray or I can't believe it's not butter) on top!
Sunday: WW Chicken & Cheese casserole.
Monday: BBQ Boneless pork in the slow cooker.
Tuesday: Easy delicious crock-pot chicken.
Wednesday: Potato and ham soup.
Thursday: Southwest Meat Loaf.

I find doing a weeks worth of meals saves us a lot of time in the grocery store as well as money.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I love to plan out my meals but have to admit this past week I feel down on the job. I can tell you my lunches are pretty much the same.
Breakfast, a baggie full of celery stalks, sometimes egg beater and a laughing cow wedge + salsa
Lunch a broth based homemade soup, usually one that has some beans, chicken, and lots of veggies (onion, carrot, celery, tomato)..then dinner will be a protein, and more veggies I have some great favorites that we rotate out.

Yours look good would love your southwest meatloaf recipe
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote