Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/180/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Hello fellow Texan here c:

I'm so happy to have joined this website when I need motivation the most! My starting weight was 223, I'm currently 185, and my goal weight is 130. It's taken me 2 years to lose 39lbs, but I have not gained any weight back. The reason it's taken me so long to lose that weight is because having tried every single diet out there, I finally realized that making lifestyle changes is the way to go. It's been a slow progress, but I'm getting way better results and the weight doesn't come back as fast when you lose weight with proper nutrition and exercise. I know it's time to lose the rest of the weight once and for all, so I have set my goal for my b-day which is June 21st, 2012. I'm sure that I will find much needed support and motivation on this forum!

Last edited by ManicMinx; 02-16-2012 at 04:44 PM.
ManicMinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3 & 1/2

Hey I think we are twins..lol my starting weight is close to yours..my goal weight is yours...I'm 5'3 to and I want to be at my goal weight by my bday..June 25th! Lol I hope we can both make it...and Congrats on your loss! oh and I'm actually some where in the 180lbs to..just haven't changed my stats on here since a two month longgg break lol

Last edited by PrincessAmy; 02-16-2012 at 04:57 PM.
PrincessAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/181/115

Hello ManicMinx and PrincessAmy,

Welcome to the forum!! I have similar stats to yours, except my current weight is a lot higher than yours. I also live in Texas. What a small world!! You're going to love this place, there is so much support and info.
PrettyMom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/180/130

Oh wow, that's a pretty funny coincidence PrincessAmy! LOL It is such a small world isn't it PrettyMom, hopefully we can all motivate each other
ManicMinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/181/115

Hello ManicMinx and PrincessAmy! How are you guys doing? Did you have a nice weekend? I had a very relaxing weekend, but I didn't stay on plan on Sunday. I am back on plan today and ready to keep going. Hope you're doing great.
PrettyMom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #6  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Minx, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote