The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - Recommending Biggest Loser Australia and/or UK

jandaman
02-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Hi chicas!

I've kinda gone off the US version this season...really been missing Jillian and these contestants are so blerg! (esp. Conda & wrestling side-kick) and have been watching other BL incarnations to get my inspiration/positivism fix.
Check it out, especially AUS version--the Commando is hilarious and the contestants are so endearing.

Rye
07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Ive never seen the UK version but I have seen the AU version! I LOVE it so much better then the US version. Not entirely sure why though. I wish Tiffany or the Commando would be my trainer <3

MariaMaria
07-11-2012, 12:44 PM
AU over UK, totally. The UK version is speeded-up and kind of dumb, like the UK Top Model. But it's worth noting that the AU version is many days a week--it's a lot to watch or even skim-watch.

Wow, I've just admitted to watching not one but two embarrassing international reality TV shows.

EofAZ
07-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Where/how do u watch them?

Rye
07-23-2012, 10:06 AM
I go to: watchseries (dot) eu
Its free but there are a TON of advertisers so you have to be a little aware of what you are clicking to make sure you are actually getting to the video (after 3 or 4 times you no longer have to pay that much attention because you know whats what).

But you could probably just do a google search and find other places to watch them.