Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 02-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/171/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Help Motivate Me!

So I really need some motivation to get back on track to eating and healthy and being active. My husband and I are trying to conceive, which is really exciting but pretty stressful at the same time (this is our 4th month trying, so I'm getting a bit used to the ups and downs). We're also remodeling our kitchen, which will hopefully be done in a week.

I just purchased some exercise video that seem like they will be fun, so that's a start! What I'm really lagging mentally on is the healthy eating. And I know it's especially important considering I might become pregnant soon. I just feel like there is so much up in the air right now! Any words of advice or wisdom would be appreciated!
festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #2  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

So how was the new video?

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote