Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/150/139. Ultimate Goal:132

Height: 5'6

Question I look thin one day, fat the next, skinny the next day... when does it end???!

You know how naturally thin women can eat whatever but still always look thin?

Well I don't know if it's just me, but I literally can look really good and slender one day, and lets say I eat bad for two days, it honestly looks like I gained ten pounds and I can't even fit into my jeans.

When does weight loss FINALLY get to the point where you ALWAYS look thin, even if you have one or two oink-out sessions? I'm really just curious about this, because it also works the other way around- if I look fat one day, it literally takes me like one day of eating healthy and a hardcore gym session for me to look thin again.

I weigh 8 pounds more than 2 days ago. Weird.

Any thoughts?
GotothegymOKAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #2  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Sounds like water weight. Watch your salt intake, make sure you're getting enough water, and accept that TOM and other hormonal fluctuations happen to women and cause temporary water retention.

Most importantly, try to love yourself every day because you're staying healthy and doing what's right for your body, day after day.
Vortex_VVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #3  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

It's important to take pictures because we forget what we used to look like.

Regarding looking thin vs fat it's easy for anyone to look bloated. No matter how thin you get you'll have the ability to look better or worse.

Check out this video.
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #4  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Sounds like a bit of bloat, which is completely normal. Don't worry or stress about it, and if its hormonal, then nothing you can really do except drink water and wait for it to pass..
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #5  
poundsbegone

S/C/G: 199/162/150

Height: Just because you put a pretty shirt over your muffin top, that dose not make it a cupcake!

I have the same problem. If I eat ONE french fry I'll gain 10 pounds of watter.
MsThickMiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

naturally skinny people ARENT like that though.i have had a few friends that are naturally tiny, like sizes 00-4, and if they pig out the next day their bellies and faces are more puffy then normal and their tighter clothes wont fit. To an aquaintance or a stranger they look just as skinny as normal, just as u likely look the same as u did the day before to an aquaintance. We know our own bodies however and therefore notice the subtle changes.
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote