Old 02-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Default Fell off the wagon =(

Hi guys!

Well I have been doing really well, losing weight.. but past couple days Ive been really stressed out, and so Ive been eating horribly.. mostly sweets.. coconut cream pies, choco tortes, and tonight Im gonna go to Cheesecake Factory who knows how that will go. So please guys, give me some advice on how to get back on track, Im starting back tmrw.. how do i get past the "I gained like 3-4 lbs in the past couple days.. but Im willing to almost start over?"

Thanks so much
ilovemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175.6/Ticker/143

Height: 5'4''

Well, you are obviously realising that its a problem. How about starting with NOT going to the cheesecake factory? Saying that you'll start back tomorrow, is usually just avoiding the problem..
Eurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #3  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Choose something NOT cheesecake tonight. Do they have salads there? Grilled chicken? Anything you choose isn't going to be great for you, but its better then choosing a meal that is 1500 calories alone.

Next, DO NOT FRET! Everyone hits some bumps and falls off the wagon now and again. The key is to get right back on ASAP! You're not going to eat healthy every single day of your life, but to prevent ourselves from gaining weight, we need to eat healthy as much as possible. We can't avoid birthday parties, weekend events and weddings where bad food is served. Now that you have realized a problem and feel bad about, do everything within your power to fix it. Sure the cheesecake will look AMAZING tonight, but just think how awesome you will feel knowing that you ordered the grilled chicken salad instead of the chicken lfredo penne or something!
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

^ True story..

Thank you for the advice ladies. Unfortunately have to go to Cheesecake factory bc its my bros bday and thats his restaurant of choice. Will probably go for herb grilled salmon though bc i have my eye on the prize ;-)

I am in the process of making my lunches for the week.. Yay back on track ftw
ilovemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #5  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Order off the skinnylicious menu at cheesecake. Try the tuscan chicken! It's 550 calories I think (or in that vicinity) and it's a LOT of food and very delicious. There are a lot of things off that menu that are delicious, filling, and low calorie.

You need to just buckle down and get back on the wagon what you can do is manage yourself better. Find a plan that lets you have your sweets occasionally so you aren't tempted to go off plan as you have.

Last edited by sontaikle; 02-12-2012 at 04:37 PM.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

oomph! been there a few times, its even scary to THINK about how much weight you did/might have gained. I went to applebees the other night and gained 1.4 pounds that took 3 days to fall off again :/ enjoy the food, and next time you feel yourself reaching for that pie or cookie think "is the 5 min of bliss REALLY going to be worth a few days of guilt?" i tell myself that every time and it makes me stop Dont beat yourself up too bad about it, we all have little slips and falls, we just have to learn to get back up.
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #7  
learning to love myself

S/C/G: 295/ticker/169

Height: 5'10

I am right there with you. I went on a cruise and have been off the wagon for almost 2 weeks now
I rekicked myself in the butt and started again today, but unfortunately I gained like 4 pounds in that time. It kind of feels like I gained 10 pounds since I should have been losing.. sigh.

All we can do is get back on the freaking wagon and strap ourselves in. Just think, it could have been a lot worse and at least we caught it!
Kay7jay is offline   Reply With Quote