Exercise! - Shaun T's Rockin' Body

View Full Version : Shaun T's Rockin' Body

watchoutforthatcar
02-09-2012, 11:51 PM
I just ordered this today. I've been getting up early and walking each morning but it's boring to me. I love to dance and it looks fun and challenging! Has anybody tried this?

I'm not new to Beach Body advertised dvds...I actually bought Turbo Fire when I was trying to lose weight last year. Yes, it's intensive, yes it's challenging...starting it seemed fun, but after a couple of weeks I just went blah with it and I haven't touched them since. :(

Hoping this dvd set will be different!

mzKiki
02-12-2012, 12:45 AM
I've had it since September and it's great! I really like it, it goes by pretty fast and I'm usually dripping with sweat afterwards (mind you I'm not in the best shape!) But the dance moves are not impossible & are wayyyy easier than Zumba. I haven't used it since before the Holiday's I think I'll do it tomorrow. If you've ever done hip hop abs it's basically the same moves mixed in with some 70'ish music & regardless of what the ad claims most of the music is original 70's sounding music and not the old favs like they made it seem. But it's still a great workout. When I'm pressed for time I do the 15min learn and burn and still feel I get a pretty good workout.
Good luck, let me know how you like it.

mzKiki
02-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Umm, I'm not sure why that posted 3x's lol.

watchoutforthatcar
02-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Lolol, Thanks! It comes with Hip Hop Abs, too. As long as I'm dancing and sweating I'm good. It should be coming this week...so I'll definitely let you know!

mzKiki
02-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh great. LOVE hip hop abs too! Shaun T is going to be on Dr. Oz tomorrow. I had stopped watching but I'm going to tune in.

armywifey83
02-15-2012, 05:52 PM
We started doing it. I'm a novice (at best) dancer, but I love it! :)

watchoutforthatcar
02-16-2012, 12:30 AM
It came last night and I started this morning. Definitely worked up a sweat and felt it. It's so easy to follow along. I'm sure I'm flailing about most of the time, lolol! But it's fun and I made my way through the first exercise. It comes with a schedule that I will fix the way I want to work out. But so far, glad that I got it.

It came with a free thing of **********. I've heard mixed reviews on it. Haven't tried it yet, seeing as I work through the week and my time is pretty limited in the morning anyway. I'll try it when I get the chance.

jayohwhy
02-17-2012, 01:41 PM
i got into this again last night and it was a nice work out. I had stopped moving for a few days and needed a jump start. i agree about the hip hop abs. It was actually a workout!