Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #1  
Live, Love, Laugh.

S/C/G: 210/203/130

Height: 5'1

Default New girl in town!

Hey everyone, I finally signed up tonight! I've come across this website a couple of years ago, and happened to find it again recently I'm hoping to meet new friends and gather information and strength to go through the long weight loss process. I've recently bought a Wii Fit to use at home, since gym memberships are so costly. Its still too cold to do much outside, but I'm doing as much as I can for now. Next thing I need to do is figure out how to make well balanced meals. I'm awful when it comes to this stuff... One big accomplish I think I've made was cutting out soda completely. I've been drinking lots of water, and I've actually gotten used to it

Well, here goes nothing! I'm on the road to inspiration and a healthier new year
New York Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:03 AM   #2  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Good job giving up the soda. Don't want to waste those calories on pop.
If you get bored with the WII fit. You do try to walk more, use the stairs more, download videos off of YouTube or Hulu.com to work out to. There are a lot of things you can to do with spending a ton of money.
Lastly, if you have a bad meal, a bad day, heck, a bad food week. Do NOT let this be a reason to throw in the towel. Get back on track at the next meal. You can do this!!!
Best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/215/170

Height: 5'7"

Hi NY Princess! I'm new here too {just got so inspired looking at everyone's before & after pics} and excited to meet everyone. Good luck and keep us posted!
SFposey is offline   Reply With Quote