General chatter - Yikes a bacon milkshake!

View Full Version : Yikes a bacon milkshake!

evilwomaniamshe
02-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Oh lard, what in praytel will they think of next?! :dizzy: It sounds disgusting & oh so figure friendly- NOT! :dizzy:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/02/jack-in-the-box-debuts-bacon-milkshake/

Kitcherella
02-08-2012, 07:07 AM
sausage yoghurt?
french fries flavoured milk?
bacon cookies?
the possibilities are endless :)

Ruthxxx
02-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Hey! Shhhhhh! I'm feeling ill.

mammasita
02-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Eewwww! I'm so NOT a fan of sweet savory food (I.e. chocolate covered bacon, candied bacon). That's just taking it over the top LOL

EZMONEY
02-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Yep...those commercials have been here for a few days....

one with the groom marrying bacon....

the pastor says "you may eat the bride"....

Now I'm hungry....

JudgeDread
02-08-2012, 09:50 AM
I saw that on the news, NASTY! That doesn't even sound good!

sontaikle
02-08-2012, 12:05 PM
I sort of wonder what compels people to mix certain things together.

Precious Little
02-09-2012, 06:46 AM
like... eww!

The only time bacon should be served with something sweet is with maple syrup and French toast.

ANOther
02-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Is there NO end to the excesses of the bacon cult???

EZMONEY
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
If my two golden spoilers don't get their 1/4 piece of bacon from me in the morning...

when I get them out of their crates...

they pout all day long.

ValRock
02-09-2012, 08:22 PM
ohhhh gag me with a spoon. Gross.

Please Do Not
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Lol, that sounds like the America I know and not love.

EZMONEY
02-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Bacon is addicting...

who ever started this thread is EVIL.....;)

evilwomaniamshe
02-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Who me???? :)

Bleh, bacon I am so not a fan EZ! Not now, not ever..

Hey EZ, I hope Angie makes you a dozen of these suckers for valentines day, as I am sure they would be right up your alley & the retrieves would be happy to get some too! FYI, I spied em on pinterest ;)
http://www.instructables.com/id/Bacon-Roses/

EZMONEY
02-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Those look amazing EVIL...

but the only way my trophy wife would allow them into my house is if she was trying to kill me!

I keep telling her that making me eat mostly organic these days is going to prolong her agony of marriage to me but she just doesn't get it.....

go figure...

blondes....

streaks...

or redheads...

I never know with her...

I wait for Bill, her local haircut guy to make the call....;)

evilwomaniamshe
02-10-2012, 10:07 AM
:rofl: May you both live to be 100! :D Organic, well they do have an organic bacon yanno. Friends eat this stuff & swear by it. Just keepin you in the organic bacon loopty loop..
http://www.applegatefarms.com/products/organic_sunday_bacon.aspx

Beach Patrol
02-10-2012, 11:10 AM
I love bacon.
and I love milkshakes!

but the thought of them TOGETHER makes me want to regurgitate! :barf: :sorry:

Blueberries
02-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Normally the "What will they think of next?" type stuff that shows up in the news completely grosses me out, but this one I could go for. Well, if they used real bacon instead of bacon "flavoring," anyway. I have a love affair with sweet and salty, and especially with bacon. Good thing I don't really do fast food (although I don't think there's a Jack In The Box around me anyway...)!

Jinxy
02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
I remember when Denny's did the Bacon sundae which was almost just like that. We went there to eat one night. My husband and stepson both decided to try it. They loved it but I kinda got sick watching them eat it :p (nasty). What was worse is I guess that no one in their right minds had ate it there before those two because they had a small audience starting to form just to watch them eat it :o . My husband tried to get me to try it too but he couldn't budge me. There are some places bacon doesn't belong and to me this was one of them :lol:.

EZMONEY
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
:D EVIL...We shop at a couple of produce markets that sell that brand of meat...I will check to see if they have bacon! :)

tessendicott
02-10-2012, 10:25 PM
What kills me is that they're selling bacon flavored popcorn in Kroger now, looks so SO gross.

EZMONEY
02-12-2012, 08:09 PM
:rofl: May you both live to be 100! :D Organic, well they do have an organic bacon yanno. Friends eat this stuff & swear by it. Just keepin you in the organic bacon loopty loop..
http://www.applegatefarms.com/products/organic_sunday_bacon.aspx

Well EVIL, Angie and I went produce shopping after church today and I checked and saw they carried the Applegate products...

Across the isle I told her..."hey Babe, here's the organic bacon EVIL mentioned"....

"get some"

"you sure? I eat a pound and a half a week and it's $12.00 a pound"....

"really?"....

"yep, and the non-organic is $10.00 a pound"...

"Honey, you're gonna die".....

evilwomaniamshe
02-12-2012, 08:31 PM
:shrug:, no comprende? :shrug:
......So- I @ssume no makin bacon? :D

Speak S-L-O-W-E-R Gary- cuz I ain't following ya! :p

EZMONEY
02-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Bottom line EVIL...

at $12 a pound she told me I really need to give up bacon all together. For years she had me on turkey bacon until we realized the sodium content wasn't good for me either. So now, I eat bacon just every now and then for breakfast.

Angie did make me buy mostly organic veggies and fruit again...I have to buy according to her little dirty dozen list or else I get no :love: rewards!

And being as she is premenopausal....

well, let's just say some things, these days, are rarer than bacon ;)

evilwomaniamshe
02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
:lol: at the rarer remark. bummer bud :eek:

PhillyGirl2012
02-14-2012, 07:55 PM
This thread is too funny. I thought it was gross finding a pic of chocolate covered bacon. I won't be trying any of these non goodies.