Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 435 / 411 / 170

Height: 5'11"

Talking Hi everyone! I'm new and looking for buddies

Hi all

My name is Julie.... I just joined today. Starting out on my weight loss journey - I know a lot of you aren't supportive of WLS, which I respect....Right now I am doing weight watchers, and I'm doing well. I feel good.... I'm motivated.... and excited about the future for the first time in my life!!!

Would LOVE to meet some new friends / buddies who have weaknesses for the bad stuff.... so we can motivate each other - talk about recipes..... fitness ideas..... anything and everything!

Many blessings!!!
Julie

JuJuBee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/130

Height: 5'5

I would love to be your buddy, my email is my screen name at yahoo.com
lasttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum. There is a section on this site dedicated just for those who have or are considering WLS. I am totally supportive of it if it is right for you and I suspect most chicks here agree.
If you are considering WLS pop over to that forum. I read it and JiffPop, Jilly and all of the others who have had WLS are very knowledgeable and supportive.
I wish you all the best!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 435 / 411 / 170

Height: 5'11"

Thanks for replying

I think it's funny - 83 reads - and 2 replies. LOL I guess we have a lot of lurkers around here?

JuJuBee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #5  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hi welcome!!! I agree with the above poster WLS is a personal and private choice and if it's something you do choose in the future I think every here will have your back! great job for trying weight watchers first! I've also contemplated weight loss surgery myself because I got a lot to loose so I know the pain of thinking of how much there is too loose. But lb by lb we will both get there!! I myself am a calorie counter and finding it great and successful! For me it's a lifestyle change that I can stick with forever and not just something to get me from point A to point B but forever! and the best part is it's livable! everything goes in moderation of course and with in your calorie allotment! welcome to the group! and we can't wait to see your progress!

Last edited by mariamherrera; 02-10-2012 at 12:03 AM.
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote