General chatter - TOM cranky -- ugh

View Full Version : TOM cranky -- ugh

astrophe
02-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Just a vent.

I don't know which is worse. The TOM related cravings or the TOM related moody. I feel like I'm two seconds from exploding. Like pent up GRRRR! :bomb:

I apologized to DH over the weekend that I was being all snappy and hopefully I'll get over it by Wed. I asked him if he noticed I was getting worse as I get older with this because I have. I don't remember being THIS moody when we were younger.

He said he'd noticed but he normally doesn't say anything and just tries to stay out of my way. But I remind him of the "don't taunt the dynamite monkey" photo. That made me laugh.

But I still feel crazy. Sigh

A.

MissGuided
02-06-2012, 10:34 PM
You're not alone. :hug:
I've actually asked my doctor about it & she promises that it is normal.
I just feel bad for my boyfriend in the process so I tend to apologize in advance.
Anyone else I snap on probably deserved it, so I'm good on that end. Lol

berryblondeboys
02-06-2012, 10:44 PM
I feel you... Wish I couldn't empathize... I think it's almost worse knowing why I/we are cranky. It's like we get all emotional and the feelings ar real, but on the other hand, we know it's completely hormonal and we should just temper the feelings and not give them too much stock... Sure. Right.

Warning family helps, but it still makes my head want to explode and I want to explode even more because I know I'm being irrational and I don't like feeling irrational!

So. Yah...

Candeka
02-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Some months I will be cranky and MEAN, where as others months I will become really depressed. In fact, its TOM right now and this month is a depressed month. I woke up feeling so blah that I actually missed an important class I had today just because I couldn't get out of my PJ's. It's times like that where I would rather be cranky and mean lol!

I know what you mean about cravings. Some days prior to TOM I have a black hole for a stomach. No matter what I eat, I will never become remotely full. I think some months I have hollow legs.

ValRock
02-06-2012, 10:49 PM
I am so sorry!! I know the feeling!

Evening Primrose Oil and Moon Cycle tea, takes the edge off!

MiZTaCCen
02-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Some months I will be cranky and MEAN, where as others months I will become really depressed. In fact, its TOM right now and this month is a depressed month. I woke up feeling so blah that I actually missed an important class I had today just because I couldn't get out of my PJ's. It's times like that where I would rather be cranky and mean lol!

I know what you mean about cravings. Some days prior to TOM I have a black hole for a stomach. No matter what I eat, I will never become remotely full. I think some months I have hollow legs.

I'm with you on this! TOM this month was an emotional one, I mean I never cried so many times while being on TOM as I did this month. I was suppose to go to Hot Yoga on the monday but kept changing my mind and everything was going sort of wrong and I was being forgetful that I decided to not go and then I cried. I even took two days off of work (Friday on my regular job and saturday at my part time) because I couldn't control my angry, over emotionalness and I thought I'd better not go to work or I may get fired because what they did really really pissed me off!

I think as I age it get's worse...