Old 02-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Blue Team 2012 Resolution Revolution CHAT Thread Week 6 (02/06-02/12)

Blue Team Total Lost: 14.35 lbs as a team or .32% !

Blue Team Biggest Loser: LeslieB (-9 lbs., -3.31%)

Honorable Mentions:
rainydays (-3.9 lbs., -2.33%)
Tate 1984 (-3.4 lbs., -1.17%)
takingcontrol (-1.7 lbs., -0.94%)

Congratulations to all the losers this week ! I will post the final results as soon as I get them from the Red Team. Unfortunately we lost 5 team members this week. Let's stay strong Team... you guys are rockin' it !

Last edited by LeslieB; 02-06-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #2  

We didn't win this week overall. Congratulations to the Red Team for winning week 5. We can do this week 6 Blue Team ! Let's get our butts in gear ! Have a great week all !

Last edited by LeslieB; 02-06-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #3  

Blue Team Total Lost: 14.35 lbs as a team or .32% !

Blue Team Biggest Loser: LeslieB (-9 lbs., -3.31%)

Honorable Mentions:

rainydays (-3.9 lbs., -2.33%)
Tate 1984 (-3.4 lbs., -1.17%)
takingcontrol (-1.7 lbs., -0.94%)

Congratulations to the biggest losers this week, awesome job!!
Old 02-06-2012, 04:46 AM   #4  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

LeslieB WOW! 9lb? that is tremendous well done you!!!

COngratulations to all the losers, I've got a great feeling this is going to be our week, bring it on BLUES!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Congrats LeslieB and the all of the losers this week!!

I'm finally off all of the medication so, assuming that the 3 month plague is over, I hope to start losing now!!

I'm waiting for the clearance to start working out again. I have a yoga retreat this weekend, so I better be OK by Friday!

Have a great week everyone!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #6  
Starting over...again!

S/C/G: 298.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to LeslieB and all of the honorable mentions this week! Well done folks!
Old 02-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #7  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Sorry guys. I was OOT this weekend. Home now and hopefully I'll have a loss for us this week.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #8  

Good Monday Blue Team !

Hope everyone is starting out their week on the right foot. Hubby and I had personal training this morning and our trainer whipped our butts (in a good way of course). I'm working back up to full cardio and would say the lungs are about 90% now. Never realized how long it took to recover from that type of illness before. I'm starting the C25K program this week and have a polar plunge on Saturday so should be a fun week.

Bigmid - How's that treadmill treating you? Hope everything is still going well for you and you're back in your groove.

takingcontrol - Thank you kindly. You're right... bring it on !!

BethC - Great news about your medication. Tell us more about your yoga retreat... have you done one before?

HealthyMeWannabe - Thank you... hope you have a great week !

Lambiechop - Welcome back ! Here's to hopefully a great loss this week !

This week let's be kind to ourselves. Take a few extra minutes and do something just for you.

Have a great day all !
Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I want to wish everyone well on the Blue Team. Unfortunately, I've been traveling and can't seem to get home in time for weigh in. I've already used up my freebies. Though I've been eliminated in this competition, I'm still cheering you on! Keep up the good work!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #10  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

Hi all, apologies for my absence for the last week. I've been feeling down, which would normally mean i get on here and read your posts and get re-inspired. Unfortunately this time anyones successes made me feel worse

I truely wish everyone the best, but it seems i take 1 step forward and 2 back. I think i let myself believe all the negatives i was hearing in my mind..."i'll never lose, why keep trying", "i dont deserve to look good", etc, etc. i am trying to change those thoughts and believe that i do deserve to look and feel my best.

I skipped weigh in as i couldnt bear to add a gain while feeling like this.

Sorry for going on.

Congrats Leslie for losing 9pounds...simply amazing well done to all losers!
Old 02-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #11  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Congratulations biggest losers! Wow, Leslie, 9 lbs is AMAZING!

I've been a little quieter and more blah. I spent the entire month of January just bouncing back and forth, never getting below my lowest Dec. weight. I never thought about giving up but I haven't been feeling super chatty either. The last 2 weeks the scale has started to move lower again, albeit barely. But here's hoping I'm finally on my way again. Hey, at least during all that scale waffling, I never busted back up into the 200s. Onederland 4 life please!

I'm still working out 6 days a week though this week changing up how those workouts are set up again. I was doing 2x upper body, 2x lower body strength training but now going to 3x all over for now. I usually run 3x a week but this week I've cut back my running time and playing around with some other cardio, like stairmaster and HIIT. I was a little achy all over my legs, joints, etc, last week, so gave myself a couple extra rest days which seems to have cleared up any problems.

I hope the folks that got eliminated this week think about staying on in an unofficial capacity if their lives allow it. It still gives you a place to be accountable and share your struggles!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #12  

Hi Well after my long post on the last thread I hope that I'm in this again. It's day 2 now of being back on plan. I even jumped on the treadmill this morning, I think I'm still an evening workout person. It was very difficult and only had a 200 calorie burn. Will haberdasher to do some more tonight.

Well I hope everyone has a good day, lunch break is over now.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #13  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Congrats LeslieB and the other Honorable Mentions! My whoosh was really nice, so I hope I can pull at least a pound this week--especially since I have less than one pound to go to be at 100 pounds down. I just bought my first pair ever of size 6 Levis, so I'm excited to be able to wear them in 5 to 10 pounds. They zip, but don't quite look well enough to wear out of the house yet. Have a great week, everyone!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #14  

Howdy Blue Team.

Here's hoping everyone had a good Tuesday. It's been a day of housework for me. Finally feeling almost back to normal. Went to personal training yesterday morning and I'm really feeling it today. He worked us hard and my back and around my ribs are pretty sore. Gotta love finding those abs.

seaurchin - Although you're not an official member anymore you're still an honorary member and all the support is great. Hope you've been enjoying your travelling.

Tkkoz - Hang in there... we're all here to support each other. That means during good and not so good times. You can do this !

Somni - Excellent on the exercise front. You can do it !

Bigmid - Glad to hear things are going better. Wear out that treadmill !

rainydays - Sounds like you have a couple of pretty exciting milestones coming very quickly ! You're rockin' it !

Have a great evening and Wednesday Team !
Old 02-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #15  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks Leslie. I totally hear you--ab exercises just feel amazing!! Keep up the great work!