Mini-Goals - My underwear is loose!

View Full Version : My underwear is loose!

smarkey
02-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Okay, more of a milestone than a goal, but had to share. I've tried to lose weight for a few years - usally drop a few pounds here and there and my pants loosen up a bit. This is the first time I've made a focused effort.

Just a few weeks into my diet - it's so funny and cool that my underwear is getting too big and that's more satisfying than any other article of clothing getting big -- guess because it's so stretchy and tends to form to the body, unlike jeans that just get bigger the more you wear them - and often fool you into thinking you've lost more weight than your really have.

Yay!

begoodjen
02-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Yay for loose undies!! :)

124chicksinger
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
LOL - I know what you mean. Even tho mine are elastic-y, I have some that I'm swimming in....and I usually only wear them to bed....pretty soon I'll just throw them all away.

watchoutforthatcar
02-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Aw, yay! That's a pretty great achievement!

alitorry
02-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Great job!!! That's actually the first loose clothing I noticed too :) Love it!! Congrats :)

xJox
02-08-2012, 12:20 PM
That is fantastic. WOO HOO!!!!

swissy
02-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Haven't noticed the undies getting loser but I definitely feel less of a hang on my tummy and I've lost weight off my chest/collar bone chin area tis great can't wait til my cheeks become more defined.

As for clothes I noticed a grey skirt and dress of a tight material with zipper were tight and now are slightly loose whoo