02-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Congratulations RUTHIE!!!

EZMONEY
02-01-2012, 07:53 PM
No comment....

bargoo
02-01-2012, 08:09 PM
No comment....

Since when have you ever had no comment ?

EZMONEY
02-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Talk to the hand....

ICUwishing
02-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm in it! If not for some drama at home .... Ooooo. :p

EZMONEY
02-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Don't count this post...

I came here by accident.

BillBlueEyes
02-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Facebook stock for sale.

EZMONEY
02-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Facebook gets me in trouble sometimes....

ICUwishing
02-02-2012, 10:47 AM
On it like a duck on a junebug.

EZMONEY
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM
At this rate we'll kill it by SUPER BOWL!!!

bargoo
02-03-2012, 08:06 AM
I was actually sleeping at 3:30 AM today when the telephone rang, one ring...but that was enough, I am up for good.

EZMONEY
02-03-2012, 09:13 AM
I was awake but stayed in bed until4:20...starting an hour later at work today and it's close to home!

Read paper, made breakfast and lunch....now time to go get the spoiled ones out of their crates and throw them in on Angie!

ICUwishing
02-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Morning at our house - letting the bunny out for a scamper and his daily pile of organic spring mix (spoiled little bugger!).

EZMONEY
02-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Lynyrd Skynyrd

treadmiler
02-03-2012, 08:01 PM
"If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?"

"No."

"Oh. Never mind then."

bargoo
02-03-2012, 09:15 PM
treadmiler, welcome to threadkiller, I think you are going to fit in just fine.

EZMONEY
02-04-2012, 12:00 AM
"If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?"

"No."

"Oh. Never mind then."

You must be a FREE BIRD ;)

treadmiler, welcome to threadkiller, I think you are going to fit in just fine.

Yes, I believe she will :)

BillBlueEyes
02-04-2012, 04:31 AM
Congratulations treadmiler for finding this obscure corner of 3FC, a thread dedicated to those for whom solitary confinement would normally be recommended.

Is it a surprise that Gary knows the source of a song that includesAnd this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can't change.

bargoo
02-04-2012, 08:14 AM
You must be a FREE BIRD ;)

Yes, I believe she will :)

Gary, I think treadmiler is something you and Bill have always wanted.....ANOTHER GUY !!!!

EZMONEY
02-04-2012, 08:55 AM
OOPS! My bad on that one BARGOO!

My apologizes to treadmill....

You got that right BILL!!

But I have to say I'm a reflection of my upbringing!

bargoo
02-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Superbowl today, just thought I should announce that in case you don't know.

BillBlueEyes
02-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Thank you bargoo - 'twould be a rare man who forgot such an important date.

For those who don't celebrate, apparently it's a swell time to get a good table at an exclusive restaurant that would normally be booked solid. Or so it was said in my newspaper, although I wonder how they could find that out. Since everybody who eats is watching the game. And eating.

Did I mention that the local team is playing?

EZMONEY
02-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Glad to see somebody here...

I checked in around 4am and all was quiet....

I was going to post but realized that would mean 2 posts in a row for me...

I have a superstition to never do that on Super Bowl Sunday!

EZMONEY
02-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Good luck Bill....

But I have to at least pretend to root for the Giants since I will be at my future sil's house for at least the beginning of the game.

Operator265
02-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Today shall be a peaceful and quiet day at home. I refuse to go almost anywhere on drunken amateur nights. I absolutely refuse to let my girls go anywhere at all. My 21 more years of defensive driving experience means I am the one to go to the store or whatever in case of emergency. No going to the bars or whatever to watch either. This is Wyoming and a fight will break out.

We "cut the cable" when we moved back home and are living quite nicely on NetFlix and whatever streaming we need, so no Big Game at our house and we don't miss it. It was kinda strange at first not having the TV running mindlessly in the background at first, but we adapted fairly quickly. You have to actively choose a program to watch when the show you are watching is over or the TV just sits there doing nothing. Best part is you watch an "hour" long program in about 35 to 45 minutes because you aren't constantly having commercials forced on you.

My kids are also becoming more interested in documentaries and PBS type, thought provoking programs. I used to get the eye rolls and "Oh gawd, Mom" when I watched them. Now, they are the ones who say, "Hey Mom, you wanna watch ..... with me about the history behind .....". My youngest was even told she had to help with the other students in her Government class because she was way ahead of the others after she took the initial "See where the class is at" test the first day. She almost got into a fist fight with a kid in class that kept blaming the president for something that wasn't an executive power to institute. It was Legislative(Congress' job). Then she came home and did a little research and found out that the policy wasn't even instituted during that particular presidency. It was begun BY THE CONGRESS during the previous term. That's MY BABY right there!!! Smart enough to know what she's talking about and willing to kick yo' a** if you argue with her without the facts to back it up. :D

bargoo
02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Awfully quiet in here today. I guess Bill is in mourning, my condolences, Bill.
What I find interesting after SuperBowl is the media coverage. There is more coverage of the Patriots than for the winners the Giants.

ICUwishing
02-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Twenty-seventh post. 3 cubed. Maybe it's a lucky number! ;)

Ruthxxx
02-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Wake me when the Super Thingie chat is over.

EZMONEY
02-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Super Bowl Party was a success.....

Ruthxxx
02-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BillBlueEyes
02-07-2012, 09:15 AM
I am oberving a proper period of mourning.

Kindly be respectful.

EZMONEY
02-07-2012, 08:52 PM
I take it Gisele isn't well liked in your neighborhood BILL

bargoo
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM
I just saw on the internet a youg woman (blonde) was at the Giants Parade in New York , she was asked which player did dhe want to see. Her answer, Mark Sanchez.
For the iuninitated Mark Sanchez plays for the Jets, well they are a New York team after all.

ICUwishing
02-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Drive-by post!

EZMONEY
02-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Funny stuff going on here....

Ruthxxx
02-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Do tell, Gary - if you can. (This is a family show!)

EZMONEY
02-08-2012, 09:06 AM
HA! Ruth...I was talking about the 2 posts above me....

however, had a long talk with son and daughter about their mom last night..

that was some funny stuff...

but not (as we say in my family)..

funny but not ha-ha....

sometimes, even after all these years...

things in her mind aren't what is really going on.

Could be a"fun" Gramma Judi Chilipalooza4 this Saturday!

ICUwishing
02-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Pushed the pause button on Wednesday afternoon - before I get pick up the kid from school, drive him up to the dentist appointment, and then back down to the choir practice ... Excuse me, but is that my car attached to my fanny? ;)

EZMONEY
02-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Does this car make my butt look big?

EZMONEY
02-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Watsamattawitupeepul?

Operator265
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Whaddamattawidme, you ask??? I worked with stoopid people. As in Dangerous type STOOOOOPPPPPIIIIIDDDDD!!!!!!! :mad:

These people can't just stop for minute, think about what they are going to do and get a plan together before they all do it....all at once....without consulting each other on what they are doing. Then, once they have jacked each other over and have made the simplest tasks odious and reedunkulous, they go off and b***h about each other for weeks like a bunch of nattering, old hens. Then, they think I wanna hear all about, repeatedly, over and over again, as if I wasn't even there in the first place. :headache:

They drive me NUCKING FUTS!!!!! :tantrum:

EZMONEY
02-09-2012, 10:29 PM
I used every cuss word I know and even made up a couple today...

told my guys...WHATEVER you do...do not block the hallway to the restrooms the public and employees need to use...move your scaffold/gear/asses out of the hall...got it?

I come back an hour later and have 3 guys on man-lifts at the hall entry...and 4 f'n buckets of taping mud/water AND a radio...which is NOT allowed on a job where we are in the same showroom as the guys/gals trying to sell Mini-Coopers!!!

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID!

I can guarantee you these are union high dollar men....

brainless...

bargoo
02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Well. Everyplace has a stupid employyee or two, like my HMO lab clerk that had me take a blood test and pay for it that no doctor had requested. I have made a formal complaint on this .

EZMONEY
02-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Speaking of blood....

I received an email telling me that after my donation last week I am one pint away from hitting the 5 Gallon mark!

Having O-Negative makes me very popular with the :dracula: blood ladies down at the blood bank...:)

EZMONEY
02-11-2012, 08:59 AM
GRAMMA JUDI'S CHILIPALOOZA4 will be this afternoon...

should be a :woo: gas :woo:

BillBlueEyes
02-11-2012, 09:12 AM
TMI

Waaaaaaaaay TMI

bargoo
02-11-2012, 09:28 AM
should be a :woo: gas :woo:

Or cause some.

EZMONEY
02-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Another year of celebrating and remembering, as a family, our loved ones that have passed on is done...

Gramma Judi Chilipalooza4 has been put to rest...

Lost one Aunt this past year...:(

but gained a "future" son in law and a....:)

GRANDdaughter :carrot:

BillBlueEyes
02-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Can't dawdle - I gotta figure out what to give DW for Valentine's Day tomorrow since neither cut flowers, candy, or Victoria Secret unmentionables are on her list.

EZMONEY
02-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Angie and I did our usual at CVS yesterday when we picked up some B.O. spray for me....

picked out a card for each other....read them...

then put them back and said "Thank-you Babe"...

thus saving about $8 towards dinner at our favorite Italian joint on Tuesday.

EZMONEY
02-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Guess it wouldn't be right to kill it...

on the day of :val1: LOVE :val2:

ICUwishing
02-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Working from home today, waiting for the furnace repairman. Our furnace decided to romance Murphy, and destroyed its motor 3 months out of the 10 year warranty at some point Saturday night. We woke up to a 48-degree house! :mad: DH stayed home yesterday - the tech came, completed the diagnosis, and then was given the wrong motor (1/2 hp vs 1 hp). And of course, the right motor was nowhere in the state. :dizzy: Hopefully, today is the day.

Ruthxxx
02-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Happy V-Day! I got tail wags as a greeting this morning. Things may improve later though.

bargoo
02-15-2012, 10:36 AM
I waited all day and never got a tail wag.

EZMONEY
02-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Tail Wag Schedule ~

S ~ 12th ~ Sunday, no walk....day of rest....God's rules

M~ 13th ~ trip to vet for check up on knee...no walk....my bad (Reba)

T ~ 14th ~ mom and dad go to dinner early...no walk...blaming Cupid

W ~ 15th ~ Pouring rain...no walk...why we don't know? what's the big deal about getting wet?....blaming Mother Nature....

Reba and Rylee say ....Zero dog waggin' tails so far this week...

EZMONEY
02-15-2012, 08:37 PM
FYI ~ my dogs are liars...they just remembered they got 2 miles in on Sunday!

Operator265
02-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Just got some insider information that I may already be on the list of upcoming hires for a really great job that I interviewed for last Friday. I was one of only 50 interviewed out of about 900 applications. The guy is going to try to get a closer look to make sure and get in touch with me next week. I thought I blew the interview because I am so Safety conscious that I thought it might have turned the interviewers off but he said that it was a good thing because that's how they are out there and really don't want people who will skirt the rules just to Gitter Dun.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case he read the wrong list or actually saw a different name, but, this job could really make a big change in my family's lives and get us on the right track. Plus, I would be a miner again and back where I belong. Also, if I were able to get on the blast crew eventually, it would be even more technical and precise than what I was doing last time.

I really want this job!!!!! Oh please, oh please, oh please...........:crossed:

BillBlueEyes
02-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Keeping fingers crossed for da Operator.

bargoo
02-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Operator, praying that this job will be yours.

EZMONEY
02-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Prayers for this employment opportunity for you OPERATOR!

bargoo
02-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Time to get up , it's almost 6 AM. Ya think it's OK to sleep in on Sunday ?

EZMONEY
02-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Not sleeping in here BARGOO...

well maybe a little, was out of bed at 4:30.

Read the paper then did a little work paperwork I didn't finish last night...

Second service today since Angie is playing bells in that one I really feel lost waiting until 10:30 for church...makes the afternoon short for me...

I'd go to first service by myself but Angie really likes it when I go with her...wink

Operator265
02-19-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm up already, OK. Now get the heck off my lawn!!! :club:

Oh wait. I don't have a lawn. Just a yard full of dirt and the X's crap that he hasn't taken care of in 20 years. :mad:

Oh well, if I get this job and the oldest gets the full-time job she's put in for, we'll be outta here in a New York second. ;)

Thanks y'all for the good wishes. I guess you can hang out on my dirt for a couple of minutes. :hug:

bargoo
02-19-2012, 06:41 PM
I'll be pulling for you. When will you find out ?

Operator265
02-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Nobody knows, Bargoo. My "inside" contact is gonna try to check it out and get back to me next week. The company, however, is well-known for taking FOREVER. I went to the initial intake Oct. 5. They sent me an email Dec. 24 saying that I was moving on to the next round and they would get in touch "after the holidays". Didn't get a call until Jan, 22. Well, that was "after the holidays". A looooooonnnnnnggggggg time "after the holidays". At least it felt like it to me.

My insider tells me they need at least 5 people for the position described to me in the middle of March. Thing is I'm not sure if they would want me for the position they described or one that is higher or lower. I have a helluvalot of experience on both sides. I can't imagine they would want someone with my equipment and blasting experience for a janitor, but who knows.

I'm sure they want women. Here, in WY, women aren't wanted to fill quotas. That's already been done. Here, they've found out the women tend to be better employees and actually seek us out ahead of guys. And, as it turns out, I said all the things that they like about us chicks. And to find a woman with the type of experience I have is pretty freaking rare. Plus, many of the folks out there know my X(a 30 yr. professional miner and Mine Rescue Professional) and how much influence we have on each other, which is a plus.

I'll let y'all know if the insider gets in touch and I will DEFO let you know if I get the official word. Heck, it will be all over the internet if MissTNT(thanks, EZ, I've taken that as my online ID since you started calling me that) gets back to where she belongs.

EZMONEY
02-19-2012, 10:37 PM

Heck, it will be all over the internet if MissTNT(thanks, EZ, I've taken that as my online ID since you started calling me that) gets back to where she belongs.

:) ^^ LIKE ^^

bargoo
02-20-2012, 08:57 AM
I am sure we will hear a whoop and holler when you get the job....it seems to have your name all over it.

EZMONEY
02-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Off to work...

be good...

or not.

Operator265
02-20-2012, 12:31 PM
I've got the day off. Everyone at work loves it but I don't. I'm a temp, so I don't get paid and I have a lot to do since I just barely got myself trained to do the job and there is all kinds of stuff I need to catch up on so when the girl who regularly works there doesn't come back to a big ol' mess. I worked there 10 years ago and my best friend still does and it is still just as big a joke as it was back then. I swear she has the patience of a saint to stay on.

bargoo
02-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Operator, remember it is only temporary, a better job is waiting for you.

EZMONEY
02-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Two of my guys are without a job tonight....

but 2 more are real happy to have work!

Ruthxxx
02-22-2012, 09:36 AM
"This too shall pass", Operator.

I am telling myself that as I struggle through this darned cold. I've not had a cold like this for years and am NOT happy! :mad:

bargoo
02-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Ruth, have you tried a good strong hot toddy for your cold ?

Ruthxxx
02-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Sure have, Bargoo, and am thinking of hot and sour soup or curry for dinner tonight.

EZMONEY
02-22-2012, 07:56 PM
My wife left me.......

for the next 2 days......

Ruthxxx
02-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Smart lady!

BillBlueEyes
02-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Serious business to discuss.

According to MSNBC.Com, employers are using a so-called 'FaceBook Score' to screen prospective employees, per:
http://redtape.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/23/10480684-before-firms-use-facebook-score-to-screen-applicants-stop-the-insanity

Are we helping Operator get her desired job by our comments here on 3FC? What do you imagine her '3FC Score' is?

bargoo
02-23-2012, 09:56 AM
I do have Facebook but don't like it. I have deactivated it and activated it several times. I just don't like that anyone can go on and say anything about you, true or not and even worse publish an unattractive photo of you when you were at your highest weight and having a bad hair day.

Ruthxxx
02-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Hmmmm ... food for thought but I think I'll have a bagel with smoked salmon, cream cheese, dill and capers instead.

EZMONEY
02-23-2012, 10:16 PM
She's still gone...

told her last night on the phone that my electrician buddy's wife left yesterday too for a few days....she made him a big dish of his favorite tuna casserole and a batch of blueberry muffins...

she says..."so..."

I say..."you didn't make me nutin'"

she says..."bite me"

I have heard worse from her.

BillBlueEyes
02-24-2012, 02:05 PM
. . . 419 to go.

Just lazing down the river.

EZMONEY
02-24-2012, 06:24 PM
My grass roots tell me the river runs wide.....

bargoo
02-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Deep and wide.

Ruthxxx
02-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Jordan's River is deep and wide .... Thanks for the earworm!

EZMONEY
02-25-2012, 09:17 AM
Speaking of baptism....

only 2 weeks(?) until I will have that second GRANDchild that will be baptised in the church where mommy was as a baby ....so excited!

Now back to rivers...

the Swanee one...

that's where the old folks stay.

bargoo
02-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Speaking of baptism....

only 2 weeks(?) until I will have that second GRANDchild that will be baptised in the church where mommy was as a baby ....so excited!

Now back to rivers...

the Swanee one...

that's where the old folks stay.

And you sit on the veranda rocking the grandbabies.

EZMONEY
02-25-2012, 10:22 PM
And you sit on the veranda rocking the grandbabies.

I just :love: love :love: it when a plan comes together! :)

EZMONEY
02-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Rooting for double D's this afternoon....

church is having the big screen going in the community life center gym to watch...

brisket and tons of other good stuff from the men's group...

I will probably pas though as the kidnapper is coming to make me lasagna...

go Denny and Danica!

Karen31
02-27-2012, 11:25 AM
:bday2you:Gary-- I hope you have a Very Happy Birthday!! Do Something Great!!! :bday2you:

BillBlueEyes
02-28-2012, 07:52 AM
WAKE UP

Only two more days of February. Then Spring starts.

EZMONEY
02-28-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm up already and about to head out the door to work!

Thank-you for the birthday wishes Karen...

gotta go

bargoo
02-29-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm up ready to celebrate Leap Year Day. How does one celebrate Leap Year Day ?

BillBlueEyes
02-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Anything you eat on leap day has no calories.

I recommend dark chocolate.

EZMONEY
02-29-2012, 08:11 PM
RIP Davy...you were quite the MONKEE.....

Karen31
02-29-2012, 09:03 PM
RIP Davy Jones----I think I was always in love with him along with every other girl in the world!!

bargoo
03-02-2012, 08:00 AM
It's Friday !!!!

Ruthxxx
03-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Most observant of you, Madame Bargoo. It's Friday here too.

Happy Belated BD wishes, Gary. Sorry I missed it.

EZMONEY
03-02-2012, 08:39 AM

Happy Belated BD wishes, Gary. Sorry I missed it.

Thanks RUTH...

at my age I didn't remember you did :)

Well off to work...boss wants to chew me out today for a mistake the office has made....

he called me on the job yesterday and I just told him ..."I told you to get out here and look at these walls 3 times last week!"

he just said yes you did but...but...ah but....

he will come out and try to make it look like it's my fault then smooth it over after I "remind" him I told you so last week and the week before!! :mad:

So what's new?

BillBlueEyes
03-03-2012, 05:39 AM
. . . 401 to go.

It's now raining - right on top of the inch of snow we got yesterday. Not exactly a ferocious winter.

bargoo
03-03-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm going to a potluck luncheon today. I live in an ethnically diverse complex. Eight of our residents have passed their citizenship tests and are brand new American Citizens. Their is a luncheon to celebrate this achievment. I wonder if I will be able to stay OP ? Anybody wanna bet on it ?

EZMONEY
03-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Sounds like fun BARGOO! We are thinking about going to the microbrew 1/2 mile from us today...an Itailian food truck from San Diego will be there...

depends on what time the son is bringing that GRANDdaughter by for us to play with.

All went as usual with my boss yesterday. He called my brother the night before to see how mad I was ...lol...He tried to keep his distance when he came to the job but I dragged him in to show him what I had been trying to get him and the project manager to look at for weeks....

he just said he was sorry for not "communicating" back to me as needed and, as usual, hoping I would make it go away like I always do. Oh, I made the problem go away...it just cost them more than they planned!

Ruthxxx
03-04-2012, 09:00 AM
What's the opposite of ethnically diverse? Is it incestuous? Anyhow I was at a wedding reception last night and think 3/4 of the folks there had the same last name! The food was the usual country "lunch" - cold cuts, potato salad and sweet cole slaw. Good thing I went for the wedding pictures, not the food. hope your meal was more satisfying, Bargoo. Around here you are considered weird if you use fresh garlic!

Gary, good for you in standing up to Boss Man. I bet that's not the first time you've done that!

EZMONEY
03-04-2012, 09:03 AM
GRANDdaughter sleepover was/is so much fun....a slight problem...I had her talking to Auntie Amanda yesterday....so cute...now she wants her Auntie Amanda in my cell phone EVERY time she plays with it...lol

EZMONEY
03-04-2012, 09:05 AM
What's the opposite of ethnically diverse? Is it incestuous? Anyhow I was at a wedding reception last night and think 3/4 of the folks there had the same last name! The food was the usual country "lunch" - cold cuts, potato salad and sweet cole slaw. Good thing I went for the wedding pictures, not the food. hope your meal was more satisfying, Bargoo. Around here you are considered weird if you use fresh garlic!

Down here we just call those folks kissin' cousins, Ruth!

Gary, good for you in standing up to Boss Man. I bet that's not the first time you've done that!

Oh, heck no....but with total R.E.S.P.E.C.T. of course!! I know my limits....I think.

bargoo
03-05-2012, 07:49 AM
The potluck yielded tons of food as most do. I tried not to go overboard but did have a piece of cake. It is kind of humiliating to think that these brand new American Citizens know more about U.S. Government than I do.

EZMONEY
03-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Ha! Bargoo, one of my guys is practicing for the test...I have not been much help! Close on a lot of the questions but not close enough for credit.

bargoo
03-06-2012, 08:37 AM
I don't think I could pass the test, it was a looooong time ago that I was in Civics Class !

Ruthxxx
03-08-2012, 07:18 AM
I doubt that I could pass the Canadian one either.

Spring is starting to sneak up on us here in the Great White North. The snow is starting to melt. No comments from you California types, OK? Unless you want a house guest next winter.

EZMONEY
03-08-2012, 08:38 AM
A blustery 77 degrees expected here tomorrow...72 today...

bargoo
03-08-2012, 10:10 AM
It is 37 degrees right now with a high of 69 degrees predicted for Northern Calif today

EZMONEY
03-08-2012, 09:47 PM
It got to the high 70's easily today...maybe even the 80's...

Q. What kind of man was Boaz before he married Ruth?

A. Ruthless.

WE...are not...RUTHLESS.....

bargoo
03-10-2012, 10:10 AM
39 degrees right now with a high of 66 degrees predicted for Northern California I suppose Gary will be lollgagging around at 80 degrees in Southern California.

BillBlueEyes
03-10-2012, 12:27 PM
In Boston, we have seasons - temperatures are different, different flora, different fauna, different angle of the planet to the sun.

Ya know, "God's in his heaven, all's right with the world" kind of thing.

I can't speak for Southern California.

Ruthxxx
03-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Interesting here. 55 on Thursday, 18 yesterday with a blizzard, sunshine and 28 today and going to 55 again tomorrow - all fahrenheit so as not to challenge you foreigners! And why does my spell check flag fahrenheit? Do you guys spell it another way?

Two great nations separated by the same language and measurement systems. :shrug:

EZMONEY
03-10-2012, 07:03 PM
What a perfect day here....warm, sunshine and....

GRANDdaughter2 arrived on her due date!

bargoo
03-10-2012, 08:20 PM
What a perfect day here....warm, sunshine and....

GRANDdaughter2 arrived on her due date!
Congratulations to Grandpa X 2 !!!

EZMONEY
03-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks BARGOO...and you too (soon)

bargoo
03-11-2012, 10:27 AM
A grandaughter is due anyday now according to the Doctor. They have chosen her name, it will be Faith. I like it, not too common and defintely a girls name.

Karen31
03-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Congrats Gary!!

Bargoo--I love the name Faith. Congrats to you too.

Ruthxxx
03-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Babies! Now I know it's really spring. I like the name Faith too. Kids named "car" names creep me out. A wee girl came to register for a Fair event and told me her name was Portia. I started to write it an her mother corrected me with "It's Porsche like the car!" Duh! Silly me! Call me Focus or Elantra.

bargoo
03-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Babies! Now I know it's really spring. I like the name Faith too. Kids named "car" names creep me out. A wee girl came to register for a Fair event and told me her name was Portia. I started to write it an her mother corrected me with "It's Porsche like the car!" Duh! Silly me! Call me Focus or Elantra.

And I suppose her sisters are Ferrari and Maserati.

Operator265
03-12-2012, 04:36 PM
No, her sisters' names are Mercedes and BMW. Seriously!! They live here.

When my youngest was in grade school, there was a set of twins in her class named Porsche and Mercedes. Their mother told their father that he could name the next child too, but that he couldn't name her after a car this time. So, the smart@ss named her Bailey Marie and since their last name began with a "W", her initials are "BMW". Mom didn't notice until it was too late.

BillBlueEyes
03-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Is it April Fool's day already?

EZMONEY
03-12-2012, 08:34 PM
One reason why we weren't too excited (a feeling Angie and I and my ex and a whole bunch of other family members kept to ourselves) about my first GRANDdaughter being named KAIA....we thought it would be confused with KIA...

When I asked my son says they thought about it but weren't too concerned...we will just explain it's a long I and a short a for KAIA not an e sounding i and a short a like Kia...

We NOW love KAIA FAITH just as much as we love CLAIRE ELAINE....

However when we told my mother in law her new great GRANDdaughter was Claire Elaine she said..."Finally! a real name!

Now our family awaits the birth, in a few months, of Skyleigh....Jet's little sister....

don't ask.....

bargoo
03-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Sometimes I think my family is a little crazy, But Faith is a real name.
And Gary, I hate to tell you this but Kaia is going to have trouble with her name all her life. how to pronounce it , how to spell it.

bargoo
03-15-2012, 09:19 AM
No postings in the last couple of days ! Gary will be here threatening to shut us down if somebody doesn't post something.

bargoo
03-15-2012, 09:21 AM
OK,OK, I'm posting. It is still raining in Northern California, supposed to rain the rest of the week.
Not complaining as we do need the water, last I heard we humans do need water to survive,
PS , last 3 postings were from me.

BillBlueEyes
03-15-2012, 09:26 AM
bargoo - Speaking as politely as possible, How long have you noticed that you're talking to yourself? Do you enjoy the conversations? Witty repartee?

I'm betting that we can get this sucker up to 130 by Easter.

bargoo
03-15-2012, 10:14 AM
bargoo - Speaking as politely as possible, How long have you noticed that you're talking to yourself? Do you enjoy the conversations? Witty repartee?

Well, you see , Doctor, it all started way back when, blah, blah, blah.

EZMONEY
03-15-2012, 08:58 PM
One word comes to mind...

medication

bargoo
03-15-2012, 10:01 PM
One word comes to mind...

medication

Too much or too little ?

EZMONEY
03-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Too much or too little ?

yep

Ruthxxx
03-17-2012, 08:29 AM
What the heck is going on (or not) in here! My PC craps out for a few days and nobody posts? :shrug:

The back o' me neck to yez all! And
Happy St Patrick's Day!

bargoo
03-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Top of the morning to you !

Ruthxxx
03-17-2012, 09:56 AM
And the rest of the day to yerself!

EZMONEY
03-17-2012, 10:25 AM
What the heck is going on (or not) in here! My PC craps out for a few days and nobody posts? :shrug:

The back o' me neck to yez all! And
Happy St Patrick's Day!

SERIOUSLY! RUTH...I came on about 3:45 and saw I was the last one to post...

I refuse to post twice in a row anymore...

EZMONEY
03-17-2012, 10:25 AM
absolutely

EZMONEY
03-17-2012, 10:26 AM
refuse.

bargoo
03-17-2012, 11:36 AM
If you notice, Ruth, Bill accused me, ever so politely of talking to myelf.

Ruthxxx
03-17-2012, 12:39 PM
I noticed, Bargoo, and have made notes for Super-Mod discipline if it occurs again.

mrsaugie
03-17-2012, 06:20 PM
So i haven't been around much over the last 2 years and the thread killer is still going strong at number 27! Everyone has been busy.:D

EZMONEY
03-18-2012, 08:41 AM
RAIN...HAIL....

southern California finally had WINTER!

so happy it's only lasting for 2.5 days....

right up to spring

bargoo
03-18-2012, 10:38 AM
mrsaugie, welcome back ! I have missed you !

pluckypear
03-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Okay I will take the bait. What is this thread all about and can I get in? :)

mrsaugie
03-18-2012, 11:27 AM
I now have more time since as of today I'm officially done with school :cp:

bargoo
03-18-2012, 03:33 PM

This thread is about anything you want it to be. Mostly we stay in a lighthearted vein.
We can handle serious topics, too.
Come join us.

bargoo
03-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Was I too serious yesterday, did I scare you clowns away ?

BillBlueEyes
03-19-2012, 09:44 AM
The key issue for this thread is to let one of the Gentlemen make post number 500, i.e. the last post before a Mod closes the thread, therefore the "Thread Killer." It all started as an innocent discussion about that feeling one can get when no one posts after them - the Seinfeld moment, "I killed the thread."

That said, there are rules:
RULES
1) The gentlemen on the thread are to be respected as the sensitive, feeling human beings they are.
2) Profanity and adult subjects are to be limited due to the sensitive gentlemen beings who might get the vapors.
3) NO ONE, EVER, is to cross da Operator as she is legally, as certified by the United States Government, allowed to blow thing up.
4) Sophisticated intelligent comments are always expected. This is not a low life thread.
5) Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez.

Be aware that some posters will try to pull your leg by telling you that these rules were just made up. Such posts can be ignored. Welcome aboard.

mrsaugie
03-19-2012, 12:06 PM
The key issue for this thread is to let one of the Gentlemen make post number 500, i.e. the last post before a Mod closes the thread, therefore the "Thread Killer." It all started as an innocent discussion about that feeling one can get when no one posts after them - the Seinfeld moment, "I killed the thread."

That said, there are rules:
RULES
1) The gentlemen on the thread are to be respected as the sensitive, feeling human beings they are.
2) Profanity and adult subjects are to be limited due to the sensitive gentlemen beings who might get the vapors.
3) NO ONE, EVER, is to cross da Operator as she is legally, as certified by the United States Government, allowed to blow thing up.
4) Sophisticated intelligent comments are always expected. This is not a low life thread.
5) Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez.

Be aware that some posters will try to pull your leg by telling you that these rules were just made up. Such posts can be ignored. Welcome aboard.

The only rule to remember in the list is rule #3. She scares me from time to time.

bargoo
03-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Re: rule # 3, operator is all bark and no bite

EZMONEY
03-20-2012, 11:53 PM
The only rule that really matters is checking out my GRANDdaughter's pictures....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/255063-braggin-grandpa-x-2-a.html

BillBlueEyes
03-21-2012, 06:26 AM
You may now go outside - it's Spring

Ruthxxx
03-21-2012, 07:42 AM
May we run naked outside and roll in the dewy meadow? Thanks for your permission.

bargoo
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
May we run naked outside and roll in the dewy meadow? Thanks for your permission.

You were talking about your dogs, weren't you ?

Ruthxxx
03-21-2012, 11:59 AM
But of course!

Fiyah
03-21-2012, 12:15 PM
According to my fur-babies: Running naked is one thing... training naked is a whole other kettle of fish (which on their own are fun to roll around in)

Ruthxxx
03-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Very finny, Fiyah. Welcome to the nuthouse.

EZMONEY
03-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Since there are rules now...

I may have to eliminate myself.

bargoo
03-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Since there are rules now...

I may have to eliminate myself.

So, Gary, how long have you had trouble eliminating ?

EZMONEY
03-22-2012, 07:36 AM
So, Gary, how long have you had trouble eliminating ?

Since I can remember....

is there a self-help book on that?

BillBlueEyes
03-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Please, please, remember Rule 2:

[Feeling slightly faint.]

bargoo
03-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Sensitive gentlemen, where ?

Fiyah
03-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Tank ya, tank ya for that warm welcome.

I'm sure there must be an app for that (finding the sensitive gentlemen that is :D).

EZMONEY
03-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Angie knows how to find my sensitive area(s).....

and how to get all my spending cash from me with a :)

bargoo
03-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Tank ya, tank ya for that warm welcome.

I'm sure there must be an app for that (finding the sensitive gentlemen that is :D).

There are a coupla guys posting here who claim to be gentlemen, we just humor them. Let them think it....we know better.

EZMONEY
03-22-2012, 10:17 AM
You don't mind if I scratch this itch do ya?

bargoo
03-22-2012, 02:37 PM
You don't mind if I scratch this itch do ya?
Gary, I know you claim to do dry wall but I am wondering are you really a plumber ?

EZMONEY
03-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Gary, I know you claim to do dry wall but I am wondering are you really a plumber ?

Absolutely not....

and I can prove it because I buy the 3" longer T-Shirts from Duluth Trading Company that hide plumbers crack!

Ruthxxx
03-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks for clarifying that. TMI!

EZMONEY
03-24-2012, 10:00 AM
Knock it off RUTH...

or I'll post pictures.

Fiyah
03-24-2012, 01:26 PM
What?!? You would punish all for the words of one? What kind of gentleman would that make you? he he he he

bargoo
03-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Baby granddaughter Faith arrived last night.

Good thing my granddaughter and Gary's don't live in the same area as I am sure Faith will be stealing all of Kaia and Clares boyfriends in 16 years or so.

BillBlueEyes
03-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Hallelujah
Faith

EZMONEY
03-24-2012, 03:26 PM
theirWhat?!? You would punish all for the words of one? What kind of gentleman would that make you? he he he he

Rumors...and I say rumors!...have it that I am no gentleman ;)

Baby granddaughter Faith arrived last night.

Good thing my granddaughter and Gary's don't live in the same area as I am sure Faith will be stealing all of Kaia and Clares boyfriends in 16 years or so.

BARGOO...I would gladly pay the boys to stay away from my GRANDdaughters...after all one of their daddy's a KIDNAPPER...as well all know!

Hallelujah
Faith

AMEN to ^^ THAT ^^

Fiyah
03-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Congrats on the new family member. Hope mom and baby are doing well (o:

EZMONEY
03-25-2012, 09:40 AM
#1 Birthday Party today for GRANDdaughter1....she will meet her cuz GRANDdaughter2 for the first time....

bargoo
03-25-2012, 03:11 PM
I had cousins very near my age and we grew up almost like sisters and the best memories are about my grandfather. My grandfather had only one son, my father who died when I was an infant. Do you think my grandfather favored me over his other grandkids.....of course...they didn't know that but I did and I never let on. He would give us money to get ice cream, they got a nickel but I got a quarter and I knew enough to keep my mouth shut.

EZMONEY
03-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Birthday party for KAIA FAITH was wonderful...

Almost a perfect day when CLAIRE ELAINE made her grand entrance...all the oohhs and aahhs for those who had not seen her...

or so I hear...

I was not present....although I did see her and her mommy and kidnapper in the driveway as I was leaving for home...

son wanted me to go and get our corn-hole game for the kids.

60 friends and extended family made for a wonderful day...

although a bit bittersweet with sister in law in the hospital :(

BillBlueEyes
03-27-2012, 04:42 AM
. . . 321 to go

WAKE UP

[If I can't sleep, then they shouldn't be sleeping.]

Ruthxxx
03-27-2012, 06:10 AM
Shhhhh! I woke at 3:45 from your hollering. Keep it down, OK?

EZMONEY
03-27-2012, 08:48 AM
Stayed in bed until 4:15 this morning...

all that demo work at my house yesterday wore me out!

EZMONEY
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
It's MAGIC in L.A.

EZMONEY
03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Day #2 of MAGIC....

let the games begin.

BillBlueEyes
03-29-2012, 10:46 AM

Kindly substitute Gary for bargoo to save me typing.

BillBlueEyes
03-30-2012, 10:29 AM

Now substitute BillBlueEyes for Gary to save me typing.

EZMONEY
03-30-2012, 10:58 AM
All you STAND UP Comediennes...

Kindly SIT DOWN!

EZMONEY
03-30-2012, 01:09 PM
I am going to hate putting this house back together...

but the demo sure is fun!

EZMONEY
04-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Not a happy camper this morning...

we didn't finish what we wanted to with the house yesterday...

so I won't be going to see GRANDdaughter2...

but if I don't get these support beams up my kitchen ceiling will be...

my new floor.

Fiyah
04-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Better get busy Gramps... grandbabies grow every day (o:

BillBlueEyes
04-01-2012, 05:07 PM
. . . 310 to go

Watching grass grow.

bargoo
04-01-2012, 05:15 PM
We are lagging a little bit.

EZMONEY
04-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Well, the walls are down in the kitchen...

making one big kitchen-dining-livingroom...

and the upstairs is still upstairs!

So far so good but I am tired!

And my crew is drunk...

reverse that ;-)

BillBlueEyes
04-03-2012, 05:48 AM
How long do we go without hearing from Gary, working under his temporary ceiling support beams, before calling 911?

Ruthxxx
04-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Hmmmm - good question, Bill. Let's wait until there is a funny smell in here and then call.

EZMONEY
04-03-2012, 08:30 AM
How long do we go without hearing from Gary, working under his temporary ceiling support beams, before calling 911?

Safe here :) Actually when dealing with saws and 4X4X10 beams over your head there is no drinking allowed! I PM'd SAEF on some green board yesterday so word was out I was a live and ornery!

Hmmmm - good question, Bill. Let's wait until there is a funny smell in here and then call.

Yep, I know that smell! :D

Fiyah
04-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Define "funny smell" and can you imagine that 911 call...

"911 what's your emergency?"
"This forum I'm on is beginning to smell funny. I think this guy who's working on his kitchen has had his 2nd story fall on him and he's died."

bargoo
04-03-2012, 11:15 AM
I think the second story could fall on Gary and he would find a way to get out to see those grandbabies.

EZMONEY
04-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I, seriously, have a reputation of being a clean drywall finisher...

I have left many homes with the acoustic off and walls and ceilings re-textured...

with check in hand and a "My house is cleaner after you finished your work than before you started, Thank You!"

I can't tell you how many people from church and her schools that I have worked for who have told her the same thing...

after spending evenings and the last two week-ends tearing down walls, floors and hacking into drywall to move electrical outlets...

all I can say is...

my wife won't be telling anybody how clean I am ;)

This place is a freakin' mess! :D

Ruthxxx
04-06-2012, 07:34 AM
When I had my studio addition put on, the drywall guys were wonderful. They left things spotless.

Now the roofing guys were another story but the mess was outside and they did come back and clean it up when I called and complained. They were afraid of the "Wrath of Ruth!

EZMONEY
04-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Good Friday.... :-(

Ruthxxx
04-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Yes, it's wrong to have a sunny day.

bargoo
04-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Now the roofing guys were another story but the mess was outside and they did come back and clean it up when I called and complained. They were afraid of the "Wrath of Ruth!

And with good reason.

EZMONEY
04-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Holy Saturday...solemn...somber...confusion...dark..., sadness :-(

bargoo
04-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Going to Easter Vigil tonight.

EZMONEY
04-08-2012, 09:57 AM
HE IS RISEN! :-)

Karen31
04-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Happy Easter! Enjoy this day!

bargoo
04-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Happy Easter !

Ruthxxx
04-09-2012, 09:00 AM
The most exciting thing on my schedule today is to collect poop samples from my two dogs for their annual check-up tomorrow. Wanna trade?

BillBlueEyes
04-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Please, please, remember Rule 2:

[Feeling slightly faint.]

<sigh> .. refined gentlemen do not discuss dog poop in mixed company. Kindly reread Wuthering Heights.

bargoo
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
<sigh> .. refined gentlemen do not discuss dog poop in mixed company.

Apparently you do.

EZMONEY
04-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Apparently you do.

:D

EZMONEY
04-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Angie is really getting tired of living in this remodel mess....

but she promised to keep her mouth shut about it...

she is ready to burst!

Especially since...believe it or not...

we had 2...YES 2....

lost dogs at our house last night.

No collars on either, captured...well one was kidnapped....at separate times...

luckily after several hours each were rescued because of signs we put out.

My spoiled ones were so PO'd at me for allowing such peasants in our home.

Fiyah
04-11-2012, 10:04 AM
LOL... I get the equivalent of the doggie stink-eye every time I bring in a new foster pup, so I understand (o:

Thanks for taking them in and helping them find their way back home.

EZMONEY
04-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks Fiyah...

both owners were very happy to have them back!

and so were my golden spoilers :-)

Ruthxxx
04-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Every hunting season, I get lovely hound visitors. So far I've found their owners!
And then there's Maestro the Basset who periodically leaves his house a mile outside the village and lumbers into town for some excitement. He usually ends up here and then I call the owners to get him. I'd take him home myself but he's too big to persuade to get into the car.

bargoo
04-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Ruth, I think Maestro wants to move in with you.

bargoo
04-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Operator, where are you ? I'm talking to myself again.

EZMONEY
04-14-2012, 08:58 AM
HEY!....

I've been busy....

holding GRANDdaughter2 for 2.5 hours on Thursday night...

she don't do much....

and then babysitting GRANDdaughter1 for 3 hours last night....

she does A LOT!!!!

bargoo
04-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Did anyone watch the Lionel Richie Special last night ? I did and really enjoyed it.

Ruthxxx
04-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Dragging my butt this morning. The mosquitoes are back several weeks early and I think I may be suffering from blood loss!

EZMONEY
04-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Oh no! Ruth....I hate those little (censoring myself here)!

EZMONEY
04-16-2012, 08:58 AM
An exhausting week-end with remodeling the kitchen...

I hate working on Sunday after church...

especially on my own house...

doing drywall...

for free!

bargoo
04-16-2012, 09:13 AM
An exhausting week-end with remodeling the kitchen...

I hate working on Sunday after church...

especially on my own house...

doing drywall...

for free!
Look at it this way Gary, you get to sleep with the owner's wife.

BillBlueEyes
04-16-2012, 09:25 AM
L M A O

EZMONEY
04-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Look at it this way Gary, you get to sleep with the owner's wife.

:D Well, back in the olden days this was true....

EVIDENTLY!....with menopause issues and my snoring THAT is a thing of the past....;)

I'm not saying we have separate bedrooms but Angie usually starts the night in my bed then ends it in her yoga room bed :)

bargoo
04-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Better watch out, Gary. Angie is a very attractive woman.

EZMONEY
04-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Better watch out, Gary. Angie is a very attractive woman.

Yes she is!

and thank goodness her eye sight is bad.....wink

EZMONEY
04-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Gettin closer to finishing the house...

moved flooring to a week from Monday on a small cabinet delay...

allows me time to install new doors before floors though so that is good.

bargoo
04-20-2012, 09:06 AM
I hope we will get to see before and after pictures.

BillBlueEyes
04-21-2012, 01:44 PM
. . . 270 to go

<sigh> . . . folks seem to be having conversations and enjoying one another's company.

Let us not forget, closing this thread is the only thing. Ya know, like winning if you're Bear Bryant.

Proceed.

EZMONEY
04-22-2012, 08:37 AM
What's red and white and coming today?

bargoo
04-22-2012, 09:33 AM
I give up, what's red and white and coming today ?

EZMONEY
04-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Cabinets

bargoo
04-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Red and white cabinets ?

EZMONEY
04-22-2012, 10:40 AM
That's what I'm sayin'!!

under my breath of course....

EZMONEY
04-22-2012, 10:41 AM
and a butterfly green granite to boot!

Fiyah
04-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Don't you know you are not supposed to pick out cabinets and countertops while blindfolded?

EZMONEY
04-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Seriously FIYAH my wife might have....

red, white and butterfly green color combination...

back splash isn't even close!

I will post the :fr: shocking pictures :fr: pictures next week, after the floors are installed...

can't wait to see what she has in mind for us there....

and she wonders why I drink! ;)

EZMONEY
04-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Most of the cabinets are in...

even one Angie is making our guy re-size...

counter tops in yesterday..

doors...busy day here yesterday...

I'm tired!

Again today then I have a night job for a few days....

hate those!

bargoo
04-24-2012, 11:19 PM
I spent the weekend with my 2 DS who were both having birthdays and baby Faith was celebrating her one month birthday. And food, miles and miles of food. And then there was Maggie, Maggie is my son's dog, a sweet girl but she does look like she has been put together by a committee, she has a German Shephard face and tail, a chow tongue and the rear quarters of a chow but she is loveable and smart and has successfully trained her humans to do her bidding.

Fiyah
04-25-2012, 12:26 AM
EZ, you better be careful, or your DW will see you disparaging her color scheme (o:

Bargoo, did you know there are over 20 breeds of dog that can have black on their tongue? Everyone knows about chows, but I remember that list also includes flat-coat retrievers, german shepard, akitas (probably because I have owned each of those breeds during my life).

EZMONEY
04-25-2012, 08:28 AM
EZ, you better be careful, or your DW will see you disparaging her color scheme (o: ..........

Oh, I have no problem telling her to her face! I'm much taller than she is :)

I'm not afraid of her :)

Not sure why I keep waking up in the morning with these bumps on my head though.....

Spending part of the day here moving an heating and ac vent for the crown mold around the cabinets and maybe try to fix the mistake the stove installer made :mad:

Got the kitchen sink in and dishwasher before Angie got home yesterday so that was good :)

Working again tonight to pay for my day job ;)

EZMONEY
04-27-2012, 08:54 AM
"Are you serious?! You just texted me?"

"I knew you wouldn't answer my call"

'I didn't think you knew how to text"

"I'm just learning"

"What do you need?"

"You to call me in the morning before you go to the Lexus"

"I'll text you"

"Call me"

"I'll think about it"

"***hole"

" :D have a good rest of your evening Chief"

Last night's 8pm text fest between my boss and I :)

Fiyah
04-27-2012, 09:41 AM
And... did you call or text this morning?

EZMONEY
04-27-2012, 07:29 PM
And... did you call or text this morning?

:D He called me and told me the job wasn't ready...

Then I asked him if he knew that was what he was going to tell me this morning....

he said yes and I asked then why didn't you tell me last night?

he says...

wait for it

it was too much to text!!

really!!!??? are you serious....oh em gee :)

Fiyah
04-29-2012, 12:44 AM
What a winner of a boss... really... lol.

EZMONEY
04-29-2012, 08:55 AM
What a winner of a boss... really... lol.

Yep, for a self admitted workaholic and one who thinks work comes before family....

he isn't all bad.....

but he sure isn't easy to work for either! ;)

Ruthxxx
04-29-2012, 09:33 AM
EZ - in the words of my dear departed husband "A mental midget!"

Been horribly busy and a tad stressed so looking forward to a peaceful Sunday afternoon before I leap into the fray again tomorrow morning.

If I have to work this hard, I should get paid, right? "Great will be your reward in heaven" just doesn't cut it!

EZMONEY
04-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Yep Ruth, but if you didn't do what you do...

you'd have so much free time we'd probably find you...

drinkin' and runnin' wild in the streets at night...

not that that would be all bad.

bargoo
04-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Yep Ruth, but if you didn't do what you do...

you'd have so much free time we'd probably find you...

drinkin' and runnin' wild in the streets at night...

Well, gosh, I hope so ! Can I meet you some place, Ruth ? We could have a girl's night out . I'll bet Operator would like to join us.