Metabolic Research Center - MRC diet success without actually signing up?

Baby Doll
01-31-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello,

I am new to the forum. There seems to be alot of really positive, motivated individuals in the forum. :D I am blessed to be in such good company.

I had signed up for the MRC program about 5 years ago but quit going to the center due to how expensive the program is. I bought a house and had to scale back my expenses.

I found that the MRC diet works really well. My question is has anyone in the forum actually followed the MRC diet without going to the center and had great success? Also, does anyone out there have a copy of the Meta Slim Level 2 plan? :^: I lost all my MRC paperwork when I moved.

M Wants to Live
01-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Just for an FYI- i just signed up again after several years and it is alot cheaper the second time around which i did not know about when i went in.

Baby Doll
02-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi M Wants to Live, At your suggestion, I called the local MRC. You are absolutely correct. It is way much cheaper than the first time. Thank you so very much for your help! :)

M Wants to Live
02-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Glad I could help! It is worth every penny to go in twice a week and stand on that scale infront of some one:)... Excited to work on our journey through this.

birdfeet
02-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Hello,

I am new to the forum. There seems to be alot of really positive, motivated individuals in the forum. :D I am blessed to be in such good company.

I had signed up for the MRC program about 5 years ago but quit going to the center due to how expensive the program is. I bought a house and had to scale back my expenses.

I found that the MRC diet works really well. My question is has anyone in the forum actually followed the MRC diet without going to the center and had great success? Also, does anyone out there have a copy of the Meta Slim Level 2 plan? :^: I lost all my MRC paperwork when I moved.

You can follow the MRC menus, but what about the supplements? When I first joined I was on precondtioning for about a month before paying my money,I lost that whole month.LOL really surprised the councelors