WW Clubs and Groups - #274 Bale of Turtles Moving Ahead!

Itryharder
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on by using the skills and techniques we have learned from experience to keep us on track. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Itryharder
01-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi Turtles,
Good to see you here. Had an overeating night last night, but I did it on purpose and promised myself I wouldn't feel guilty. Today I am back on track. I had ice cream which I hadn't had since the summer. Quite all right, I think!

Good luck to us all. Let's have a great week and see the scale move down.
Judy
234.6/180/179 and onward to goal in 2012!! :cool:

loose seal
01-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Itry -- I 'indulge' on Sat and sometimes Sun on purpose to kind of kick the metabolism in the pants. As long as I don't get the notion that I can nom like that all the time and still lose weight, it's all good.

Had a busy weekend .. we're oven shopping. So many choices!

terrod99
02-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Not Too Many turtles Around this week!!!

Trudging through the week! Been to the Y twice, hoping to get there a few more times. Not feeling 100% this week.

Hope you gals are all well and keepin at it!!!

Terri

bandit2
02-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi turtles - we have been very quiet this week. I have been trying to stay OP and have done pretty good this week. Had a dinner out last Fri but chose
salmon but had too much wine & Sat had movie popcorn but kept it to small bag. So, am liking the new ww & not stressing when overdoing it since I have the extra points for that.
We have been lucky with the weather, but this week has been overcast & mostly dark all day, so that gets buggy after awhile.

Made a cabbage roll casserole & have been having that with chicken or beef
for dinner along with baked potatoe or rice.

Hope you all have a great week.

Itryharder
02-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi Guys,
Terri, good for you and the :exercise:.

Bandit, what is a cabbage roll casserole? I bet I'd like it. :chef:

Loose Seal, I like that attitude toward food.

Today was a better day for me. Oh, I forgot----we WI tomorrow morning. Well, I'll be up, so this needs to be a better week for me.
Judy

loose seal
02-03-2012, 07:41 AM
Have been OP cal-wise and exercise-wise all week but don't think I"m going to see a loss tomorrow. The past few days the scale has just been the same. Ah well, some weeks are like that I guess. Gonna just keep plugging along, try to keep the cals on the lower end for the next few days and see if maybe early next week it'll drop.

Pretty sure which oven we're going to get, waiting for the salesman who was a terrific help over the weekend to get back into the store. Hopefully Sat or Sun we can purchase. How lovely will it be to have an oven where the top coils aren't hanging way down because the brackets broke ages ago and to have a true flat-top so the pans sit . . . . flat. My whole life one side of a pan has always been hotter than the other side, constantly spinning pots and pans around for even heating. Yeah, I'm totally over that.

Have a great weekend all and remember to plan your food and to work that plan!

Itryharder
02-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Loose, thanks for the pep talk!
KimL, how are you doing?
Taylor and Jar, how are you guys?
Cherry and Life
Princess and Bandit,
Terri
How are we doing?
Today I'm hanging in there, but I sure threw away most of this week.
:goodvibes: to all of us.
Judy
onward and downward in 2012!!!! :cool:

bandit2
02-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi turtles - Was down 1.2# at my weigh in, so happy with being down.

Judy - cabbage casserole is same ingredients as cabbage rolls, but instead of rolling them up just layer cooked cabbage on bottom on dish & place mixture,
then more cabbage and pour sauce over & bake until soft. Tastes same as cabbage rolls. Filling & point friendly side dish.

Today I made Clean out Fridge soup which was tasty but it was very green in colour, great for St Pattys Day. Basically onions, carrots, spices, chicken broth, 1 potatoe chopped, 2 cups broccoli and you cook until potatoes soft.
Then add 1 cup frozen peas & cook 5 min. Then puree 1/2 of this and then
blend rest altogether and add 1 cup of milk, salt & pepper and heat back up.
As I said it is a very green soup but was tastey. Worked out approx 8 cups
for 2 PP per cup.

So, hope everyone is doing great. One more week for our challenge.

I think I mentioned I was going to Florida for 2 weeks at end of month,
so that will be fun staying with 2 different friends for a week each.

Have a great weekend.

Princess1122
02-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Saturday to you all! Rainy here today but the city is full and busy here with the Super Bowl, the downtown is festive and from what I hear is just an amazing experience. I have not made it down there yet but other things are sucking my time away so will take care of business and worry about the rest later.

Went to my meeting and W/I on Thursday, the train is just steaming ahead right into a wall... ugh, I was up another 4 pounds - don't know what is going on to be honest.

I watched my eating yesterday and got to the gym last night for 30 minutes on the treadmill... am going to try and catch a cycle class this morning I think since it is raining out and taking the dogs to the park would just not be a good idea.

Went for my yearly and my mammo on Wednesday but my doctor was delivering a baby so I had a nurse practicioner - did not get to have the conversation with my doctor about what is going on with my body right now but will try again when I have time.

Have to run all have a great day!

terrod99
02-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey All!

Bandit I make the cabbage roll casserole too! I put lean ground mixed with a bit of rice in the bottom then cabbage then tomato soup over top. Haven't made it in awhile thanks for making me think of it! Your soup sounds great too!

Judy You should try the cabbage recipe I'm sure you would like it! Don't worry about the rotten scale! Just keep at it! It will move!!!!

Princess great to hear from you! We'll be watching Superbowl!!! Hope things slow down a bit for you, and you have some "me time" soon!

Seal hope you like your new stove it sure it a hard decision one you have to live with for a long time!!! I got a new one 3 years ago and I don't like it!!!

Have a great Sat gals
Terri

Itryharder
02-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Oh Turtles, I am sooooooooooo glad to see you back here. T hat cabbage roll casserole sounds amazing. I'll gather up some ingredients and make it.
It's just the kind of thing I like to eat in the winter.

Bandit:goodscale: to you. It's coming off and that's the weigh to go! :bravo: :balloons: :cheer:

Loose, I hope you love your new stove. I got a new one about seven years ago and love it! My old one had a wall oven and I could hardly fit any food in it. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I love this "new" one. I am lucky because I have gas heat which meant I can have a gas stove. Even when our lights go out, I can light the stove with a match and get simple foods cooked. I hope you love your new stove and won't be juggling pots anymore. :chef:

Princess, I am so sorry to hear that you're up four pounds. I hope you can get to your regular doctor soon since this is puzzling. Usually when we're up we know it's a dinner out (too much salt and fat) and that goes away once we get right back on track. I'm sending :goodvibes: and :cheer: to help you with all this. On a positive note, I am so happy that the Super Bowl will be in Indianapolis. It 's really fun to know you live there. I've watched a few interviews on TV with your city in the background. Very impressive and fun!

Bandit, have a great time in FL. :swim: :beach: and a change of weather and a chance to catch up with friends. How lovely!

Terri, thanks for your encouraging notes! It always helps to know you're out there plugging away.

Yesterday finally was a good day for me. Not perfect, but pretty darn good.
Today I will walk----either treadmill or boardwalk. Food was much better and I've got good food planned for today. Scale budged a tiny bit downward, so I'll spend this week until Wed. knocking off the weight I just put on and then try and hit new lows. I can do this!@ No sense in getting discouraged now when I am so close to a new number.

Everybody have a great day and a fun Super Bowl Sunday!!!
Judy
234.6/183/179 and thinner :cool: Goal in 2012!!!!

loose seal
02-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Welp, the scale remained the same for me this week. Too many starchy/carby foods I think cause I was OP. Gotta suck it up cause I want to be down to 159 (2 lbs) by next Sunday (personal goal, The Walking Dead returns!). Gotta keep on doing it, cut the carby stuff and get that water in. Don't know why I'm having trouble with the water. :dizzy:

Hoping the new range is a keeper too. We were this close to choosing a Sears Kenmore but went back on Thurs and saw a GE (had no intention of buying a GE) that is the same price as the Kenmore but has better features, imo, plus a power boil burner. Knobs, labels, 'hot surface' indicator, etc. were better laid out and bigger. The Kenmore also had two different sized racks inside the oven and one was about 1/3 small than the other . . which seemed really odd to me. So, yeah going w/the GE. I'm sure Jeffery Immelt will be pleased. :rolleyes: Ok, I'll shut up now. :D

Have a great weekend all and remember that sooner or later all our hard work will pay off! (It has to, doesn't it? :lol:)

eta: Ordered the oven, it's coming in a week. It was on sale, got an additional 5% off, free shipping/delivery and free haul away of the old range. Good deal!

Itryharder
02-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Yes, the hard work has to pay off! You've got it, Loose Seal.

Judy

life4evr
02-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi everyone just dropping in real quick. I have been fighting something somethng for about a week. The weather swings in NC are crazy this year.

I weighed in on Friday I was down 2 lbs. I am trying to make smart food choices not exactly tracking but i am not eating everything in site so thats good. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Itryharder
02-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Hey Life4evr, that's great! :goodscale: and :bravo: and :balloons:
That's a substantial weight loss!
Judy

Hey, it's a celebration day today. Let's have a good one.
Judy

terrod99
02-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Happy Hump Day Gals!

Just a quick Drop in! Boy we are a busy bunch!!! Hope you gals are keepin at it!!

Terri

Itryharder
02-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Monday and Tuesday were good days for me. I have to figure out how to put the good days together to continue my weight loss. Anyone have any good tips, tricks, or strategies?
Judy
234.5/183/179 and thinner on to goal :cool: 2012

bandit2
02-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone - been quiet here lately, I see

Judy - I am like you, have a few good days then get sidetracked too
easily. I think the only thing we can do is preplan our menus including snacks,
have OP food prepared & ready to make good meals in minutes and journal
faithfully. Look for ways to make our favourite recipes more healthy.
Take fruit/veggie snack plus your water wherever you go.

So - how is everyone else doing this week? I have ww tonight and tops tomorrow, so will count my tops as offical weight. I have been doing OK,
still not handling weekends as good as I should be.
This Friday going into Tor to get my hair done & stay overnight at my dd.
So looking forward to that. She has an upcoming fitness show, so should be easy for me to stay on track while there. She is limited to super healthy food right now. So no excuses.

Have a great Wednesday!

loose seal
02-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Happy Hump Day Gals!

That's what she said.

:D

Itryharder
02-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Terri and Loose and Bandit, glad to see you here.
I am trying something new. I'm giving myself 1200 calories plus two fruits a day. As I eat 100 cals, I move a penny from one side of a paper to the other. So far it's working. I've got some calories stored away for tonight.
I am determined to get this weight off.

How is everyone else doing? :exercise: and :chef: will get us there.
Judy
234.5/183stayed the same) 179 and onto goal in 2012~

CherryAutumn
02-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Sorry I havent been around much but there has been lots of sickness with the family and the little ones. I am run ragged but still losing weight. I saw 208 on the scale today. :)

terrod99
02-09-2012, 06:16 AM
Cherry Good for you you keep at it!!!! You are doing this! The scale is moving!!

Judy We know that keeping track of every bite works, so good for you for counting calories and being determined.

Bandit have a great time with your daughter. You have determination you will stay on track!

Loose seal We are over the hump and on our way to the weekend!!! Keep at it!!!

Have a great on plan day gals!!

Terri

Itryharder
02-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Good morning Turtles!
Cherry, you are doing the most important thing: taking care of yourself and your family. :goodscale: :bravo: :balloons: :cheer: you are so close to that wonderful breakthrough point of 199#. You are doing great and we're always happy to see you post here when you can.

Yep, Loose, over the hump day is a very good day in the week. It's also the day when I WI at WW's. Good seeing you post and cheers for progress this week. You are so close to your goal.

Terri, hi! How is your :exercise: coming along?

Bandit, have fun with dd and haircut, etc. Sounds like a good plan. Here's to a :cheers: for a great weekend. I know you can do it.

I'm so close to my goal for this Tuesday. Maybe it's too ambitious to hope to go from 181 (which is where I am now) to 179 which is where I've wanted to be for months now........but I'm doing a lot of the right things and it is possible. Anything's possible, right? And in the meantime I need to go in the right direction day by day.

Okay Everybody!!!!! Have a great day. I know so many of you are super busy. Just know we're all thinking of you and wishing you well with your daily goals and weight loss!
Judy
234.5/181/179 and thinner :cool: On to goal in 2012!!!!

bandit2
02-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Hi turtles - cannot believe how great our weather has been & today is super sunny so loving that.

Cherry - congrats on your weight loss. Glad to see you are keeping at it.

Doing OK with things, but have been overdoing the weekends & according to
ww last night I stayed the same. Have Tops tonight so should be same thing.
I am liking the ww programme & no fault to the programme for me overdoing weekend and being way over my extra points.
My goal this week is to be down 2# and I would be super happy with that.

Busy weekend - in Tor on Friday & dancing Sat night with the gals.
Catching up Sun a.m. on Corrie and doing house chores/shopping Sun afternoon. Thats about it

Hope you are all doing great!

Itryharder
02-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi Turtles,
Bandit, I'm just back from my doctor and where I have always been 5'4" I have just shrunk to 5'3". Ugh-----but I'm not taking the goal weight for 5'3".
LOL. Now you and I are almost twins------except I'm much older than you.
Love,
Judy
I'm glad you like the new WW program. To me it's so important to keep looking and trying until something clicks. Good luck this weekend. I bet you'll keep the points plus in mind and end up with your 2# loss!@ Yay
Judy

loose seal
02-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi guys! I've been remiss in posting in here lately. Life is busy, busy these days.

Hope you are all doing well. Itry -- I'm gonna shrink in height? :eek: I can't reach stuff as it is. I'll have to get one of those long-poled grabby things they sell! lol

Things are going pretty well weight loss-wise, keeping my nose to the grindstone and just working it as much as possible. I find that setting several mini-goals works in motivating me to stay on track. I joined The Biggest Loser challenge here and like that it holds me accountable each week and that in being part of a team what I do (or don't do) affects someone else besides me. Sometimes it's easier to stay on track for someone else than for yourself. Does that make any sense?

Have a great weekend all, keep up the good work. Spring is a short big away . . something lovely to look forward to!

bandit2
02-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi turtles - just getting ready to head out to Toronto. As I thought,
I turtled last night which is better than gaining, but seriously want to
see a loss at the scale. So really have to watch it over the weekend, which is always my biggest challenge.

Have a great weekend & I will pop in if I get a chance.

Itryharder
02-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Loose, thanks for such good tips. Hey, maybe you won't shrink at all! Not everyone does. :bravo: for staying on track.

Bandit, have a great weekend in Toronto and I'm sending :goodvibes: to you to eat only the best things for you and still enjoy yourself so much!

I'm going over to post on our Valentine's Challenge. Luckily this week i reined the food in. Counting pennies=calories is working right now. I'm always looking for something new.

Susan Princess, I saw your post on FB. So glad you had a great week!
:goodscale: and :bravo: :balloons: :cheer:

Judy
234.5/181/179 and thinner to goal in 2012!!!! :cool:

Princess1122
02-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Saturday to you all... just a quick hello to everyone and then I have to run... had my car in for a bunch of expensive work this week and on my way to pick up a sandwich at Subway last night it started making really loud noises so I have take it back up there this morning to have it looked at which does not factor into my very busy weekend as it is but need the vehicle so off to the shop I go.

I am so far behind on how everyone is doing and need to catch up - maybe later on today I can find a few minute to go thru posts. On my quick view I saw that:
Cherry is losing and that is a wonderful thing!
Bandit is back at WW again... are you liking that? I have been thinking about it but don't know when I would find the time to be honest.
LooseSeal: Shrinking happens in our family too! I take a ton of calcuim to try and stay one step a head =)
Terri - hope things are going well!

Got to run! My trip to the gym is postponed for a trip to the repair shop ugh!

Itryharder
02-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Princess, so good to hear from you. Saw on FB that you lost well this week.
That's such a good thing! Sorry you have to return your auto to the shop, but it has to be done. Right?

Surprise visit from son and grandkids. That makes me happy, but it's also an eating challenge, so I'll need to be careful. Postponing breakfast and I'll have another cup of tea.

Snow here today, but it doesn't look like too much.
Have a great day and weekend, everyone!
Judy
234.6/181/179 and thinner :cool:

loose seal
02-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Got our new range yesterday but apparently our old one is hard-wired (who does that???) so the electrician is coming Fri to change that set up then the range guys will come back and take away the old one and install (plug in?) the new one. At least I've still got a working range/oven all week -- I thought I'd be without it.

Keeping in the groove, I lost 3 lbs last week. Yay! Of course that was after a no lb. loss the week before. Hey I'll take it!

Hope everyone is doing well. Waiting for the cold weather to go away probably not for a good month or more for that, eh?

terrod99
02-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Happy Hump Day Again!

Been to the Y x2 mornings, eating not good, but I am not giving up, waiting and working on the click hope it happens soon!!!! Get the eating and the exercise going together would be great!!!!

Have a great rest of the week gals

Terri

Itryharder
02-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Yep! Doing both good eating and good :exercise: is the weigh to go!

The click is out there. I know, I hear it and then it disappears again just as quickly.

Yesterday was a wonderful Valentine's Day. Overate in calories, but not terribly. Will WI on Friday for our Valentine's Day challenge and final total. Would anyone have ideas for another challenge to WI?

Am going to WW today, but I'll weigh myself at home first to determine whether I want to WI at WW's or not.

Have a great day! Keep on keepin' on!
Taylors, is your surgery coming up soon?

All the Turtles, keep on posting when you can.,
Judy
234.6/180/179 and on to goal in 2012!!!

bandit2
02-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi turtles - Hope you are all doing well. I am off work today, went to dentist to fix 2 chipped fillings, so all fixed up. Will be working Friday instead,
and then we are off Monday for Family Day.
Went to ww today and weight stayed the same so not sure what is going on, aside from fact I overdo weekends and haven't been exercising. But for most of the time have stayed within my points. So was alittle disappointed.
And I have a 2 week holiday starting next Friday, and as we all know it is hard to lose weight away from home. I know that is not a good excuse,
but seriously trying to lose weight while on holidays is certainly a challenge.
While away, I am planning on some big walks for sure.

Dreary day up here but not very cold, which is nice.
Going to japanese dinner tomorrow and hopefully will have some low point choices.

Hang in there everyone

Itryharder
02-16-2012, 07:21 PM
BAndit, I'm sorry you were disappointed at the scale. It's so easy for that to happen. Here's :goodvibes: to you to lose some more even though you're going on vacation. :bravo: for weighing in and getting to a meeting.
Judy

bandit2
02-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Hi turtles - thanks Judy.

My official w/i is still at Tops & last night I was down 1# so was happy with that.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Itryharder
02-17-2012, 12:59 PM
good for you, Bandit! Hey, have a great weekend.

Everybody, let's keep the scale moving in the right direction. Beautiful day here. Have lots of errands to run, and food is tough today. It's a good idea for me to get out and keep busy!
Judy
234.6/180.5/179 and getting to goal in 2012 :cool:

Itryharder
02-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi Turtles,
I just deactivated my FB account. It was getting too complicated for me. I hope you will all continue to post here since it's been such good help for us over the years.
Love,
Judy

Princess1122
02-19-2012, 06:22 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! I need to apologize for being so absent on here for so long, life got in the way I guess and I will just leave it at that.

The Hubs and I went to WW and signed up again yesterday, seriously I am tired of the yo yo crap that I have been doing for the last couple of yeards now. September is coming and I want to be at a certain by then, it is my 50th birthday present to myself so I needed to get serious. Day one down!

I am so far behind with what is going on with everyone but will try and do better about checking in here and being more supportive to everyone.

Have a great day everyone, I am off to work on my To Do List which is vast right now :D

Princess

bandit2
02-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Hi turtles

Judy - I find FB confusing as well, with other seeing 1/2 of conversations.
Mostly I like it for the pictures my dd posts.
Congrats on losing on the challenge, keep up the good work.

Princess - congrats on rejoing WW, I am enjoying being back there as well.
Just changing things up I find helps. Nice your hubby is on it as well.
Good luck.

What a fabulous day today. Bright, sunny & warm with snow everywhere.
Everthing looks clean & shiny, beautiful.

I leave this Fri for a 2 week holiday in Florida so that should be fun.

All - hope you are doing your best, and preplanning your menus with having
good veggies/fruit handy. Enjoy your weekend!

life4evr
02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone I got derailed by girl scout cookies. Trying to get back on track tomorrow. With exercising and eating. On a good note school is going okay. It's not the best but I still have time to pull it up to where I want it at. Hope everyone is well. I need to weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a goodnight.

Princess1122
02-20-2012, 04:56 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all! Weekend is over and now it is back to work, it was a good and productive weekend though! Eating over the weekend was fabulous and I got in a small walk and a 60 minute cycling class which kicked my butt big time LOL! The fridge is stocked with lots of good things to pack for lunch so I need to get a move on and get in the shower to get my day started.

Badit: 2 weeks in florida! I am so jealous! Have a great time!

Judy: facebook is confusing sometimes... Like Bandit I like it for pictures and all but I don't post my business there ;)

Life: The Girlscout Cookies got me too this year but we went looking for them LOL, that was before I rejoined WW so that is now behind me thank goodness!

Have a great day all!

terrod99
02-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Hey All!! Family Day Holiday here in Canada! Yeah an extra day off with pay!

Judy I have never had a FB account so maybe thats where everyone has been? Not me!!! Always been here.

Princess good to hear from you!! You go girl with the WW!!

Life You guys in the USA have more variety with the Girl Guide cookies! I feel your pain. I have bought them from the scouts while shopping in Watertown NY.

Bandit I am envious of your busy social schedule!!! Have a great time in Florida!!!

Loose seal/Cherry hope you are doing great!!! and keepin at it!

Have a good week all!
Terri

Itryharder
02-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi Turtles,
Okay, now I'm sighing a sigh of relief. So good to see you here and posting.

Princess, :bravo: for getting back to WW and keeping your goal in mind. I know what you're talking about, but you sound energized and ready to do this. Sending :goodvibes: to keep your spirits up! We all know this is something we'll be doing forever and it's great to have good pals here to lift us up when we fall down. You're the best! :bravo: to you and your dh for rejoining WW.

Bandit, so glad you had a :goodscale: Have a wonderful time in FL and enjoy the weather and the :beach:

Terri, yes, so good to see you here so often. Love your posts! Enjoy your holiday. Today in the states it's Presidents Day, so my kids have off from work today. Yay.

Life4evr, yep, you're on the right track with school. Keep those grades up. You know we're all pulling for you and the nice career you'll have once you wrap up school. :bravo: :balloons: As far as those GS cookies, egads. I used to buy 15 boxes at a time. What was I thinking of? Luckily our neighborhood doesn't have young Girl Scout age kids anymore, so I haven't been tempted. Glad you're tracking today. This is a new start for lots of us.

I had a very good WI at WW on Wed. and then kind of blew it the rest of the week. Nothing horrendous-----just the kind of eating I know I'll have to undo before I break through my next barrier. Okay, I am doing this!!!! 179# by March 7th. that's my own private little challenge. Anyone interested in another challenge? Let me know what you'd like and I'll be happy to set up a new thread.

Gotta run----lots of errands today.
Judy
234.5/??179 and thinner to goal in 2012 :cool:

Itryharder
02-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Hey Princess, :balloons: :cheer: :cheers: :love: :bravo: Congrats on having a wonderful weekend where you did what you intended to get you where you want to be!
Love,
Judy

bandit2
02-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Good morning, turtles & hoping everyone is enjoying an extra day off up here.

Another sunny gorgeous day, so loving that.

Eating wasn't the best over the weekend, but counted everything and today is a new day.

Princess - sounds like you are revved up & ready to go! Yay - nice to hear!

Judy - Seeing the scale in the 170's would be awesome, I know you can do it.

All - its a new week, so lets get to it!

CherryAutumn
02-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Still here just keep forgeting to make time to get on here. The family is finally getting over being sick. I am doing well with weightloss but still having off and on issues with my gallbladder. We are making plans to add a safe room or storm shelter on to our house which will be nice with the little ones. We live in tornado alley.

Princess1122
02-21-2012, 05:11 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all!

Monday afternoons I leave work at 4:00 and head to my son's house to sit with G-Baby while his mommy is taking some college classes so Monday evening is fun and tiring all at the same time, he is walking now so really active... been a long time since I have chased after a toddler... LOL.

Tuesday night my youngest DS usually comes up for a visit so I have chicken ready to go into the crockpot before I head out the door this morning.

Busy Busy!

Judy: You are doing so great and you just keep at it no matter what, I admire you so much and always have!

Bandit: Sounds like you are doing really well though even with some off and on weekends, etc. Our TOPS chapter is really losing members, etc, our group is just not very motivated and one of the reasons I had to get back to WW. Not sure how long our chapter is going to last to be honest, I know they want me to continue on as the secretary but I have told them no, I am just too busy right now with this job.

Life: How are you doing? Anything new with you?

Cherry: I hear you! We are on the edge of the alley and we have a basement that we keep stocked and prepared in case of bad weather, you need to have some place safe so good luck in building your addition.

Terri: You sound like you are doing great! An extra day off... hmmm, I could sure use one of those!

All, Have a great day!

terrod99
02-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Morning All!

Up and off to Y! only have about an hour but better to spend it at Y than in bed, every minute of exercise counts!!!

Thinking happy lighter thoughts for all of us!

Terri

life4evr
02-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Hye everyone. I am still here I had to cancell WW for various reasons. So I am goling to try this without it for a little bit. Hope everyone is well.

Princess1122
02-22-2012, 04:50 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Rainy week here in Indiana but it is better than snow! My week is busy but i am trying to make it all work and got to the gym last night for about 35 minutes on the treadmill, not great but at least we got there.

DS did not come for his visit last night as he was not feeling well so DH and I just shredded up the chicken added some BBQ sauce and a sandwich thin for a sandwich and paired it with a salad for a quick supper before we headed to the gym.

Terri - I have been thinking that early morning might be the best time for me to get my workout in... not sure and will have to think about it more since I have about a 45 minute commute to work with parking at a premium it is not good to get there too late into the morning or you dont get a spot... so will have to see if it is even possible while I work this contract but that would be idea for me since I am more of a morning person.

Life - I have had to leave WW from time to time also so I know how you feel. I am sure that you can keep at it at home though!

Have a great day all!

bandit2
02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Morning, turtles:

Princess - great you got to the gym & hoping you like the new ww
programme.

Terri - good you are geting in your exercise. That has been my downfall lately - not much exercise.

Judy/Life/Cherry - hope your week is going good.

Been busy doing my last minute running around for my trip.
I will be checking out the grocery store for things I can't buy here and trying some new things.

All - good luck at the scale!

Princess1122
02-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! Another rainy day here but the overall mild winter has been nice this year!

Busy and running behind, I have my TOPS w/i tonight so we will see how that goes and my WW w/i on Saturday morning.

Have a great day everyone!

terrod99
02-23-2012, 07:11 AM
Hey Gals

Been busy last few days! Havenot got to gym, I feel guilty! I have been 2 x this week. So I am not going to beat myself up. Eating has been pretty good.

Went for an eye exam and have to get glasses for distance, old age is setting in!!! Poor me, pitty party!!

Winter storm coming here tonight! We havent had too many of those this winter-- Bandit I hope you have a safe journey to Florida, and the weather doesn't delay your plans. Have fun!!

Life/Cherry/Princess good to hear from you gals!

Terri

bandit2
02-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi turtles:

Since I won't be going to Tops tonight, I will use my ww weigh in from
last night = down 1#

Terri - yes, I heard about the forecast & hopefully I will get out with no problems.

So my challenge will be 2 weeks away from home on holidays.
Goal is to walk every day & stay on track for the most part.

All - keep up the good work!

Princess1122
02-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Happy Friday everyone! I was down 2.6 at TOPS last night and have my WW w/i tomorrow morning - we will see how it goes! Did not sleep well last night so am super tired tonight, DH and I just got home from the gym and stopped at Subway on the way home so am going to go eat my sandwich and go to bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Itryharder
02-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi Turtles,
I'm back from several days at the beach. I was at Montauk Point. It's the last town on LI and you face the Atlantic on three sides. Amazing. Got a great place out there----sometimes it's filled up, but we were able to rent it this time. It's a townhouse right on the ocean. Nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing the sun rise on the ocean. Love it out there. Food hasn't been great for a couple of weeks.

I am thrilled to see how many of us are doing really well. has everyone checked out Cherry? She's lost 50# and manages with 3 little kids. :bravo:

I really don't have time to write, but am grateful to see how :goodscale: Princess and Bandit did and that they're posting.

I'm starting a new thread right now. See you all at #275 Bale of Turtles Meeting the Challenge
Judy